1 Radisson Plaza
    New Rochelle, NY US
    info@myusacorporation.com

• checkmark icon PayPal

2015-08-29

"I have used MyUSACorporation multiple times and keep coming back because the service and support is outstanding."

2015-08-25

"I was very happy; the only reason I'm not awarding 5 stars is because Mr. Stein was not able to respond to my questions... I know he is a busy man and even an auto-generated email would have reassured me that my mail had not gotten lost.

Much appreciation for Melissa Lira.

2015-08-20

"very slow service - estimate turn around time was 2-4 weeks, it took 2 1/2 months. They kept asking for more documents, should have asked for a complete package from the very beginning."

2015-08-18

"Awesome job done by MYUSACorporation team, got everything in hours. Promised EIN for a foreigner in 2 weeks but delivered in 2 days!! I recommend their services to entrepreneurs through out the globe. "

2015-08-12

"I'm very happy with the level, communication and transparency of the service I've received from MyUSACorporation. They did everything for me from start to finish and now all I have to worry about is getting down to business. I'm definitely going to use them again. You should use them too!"

2015-08-10

"Extremely professional, responsive, accessible, fast and reliable, u rock "

2015-08-10

"Amazing Service !!! Start to end a very very smooth process !!! I say the best in the business !!!"

2015-08-10

"Your company has done 3 LLC's for me and as always you have exceeded my expectations! Please continue to provide excellent service. Look forward to making referrals and doing future business.

George Cole

2015-08-05

"Awesome customer service! !!"

2015-07-29

"I'm very thankful to the MyUSACorporation for help in establishment of a company in the US"

2015-07-20

"Thank you for your great service ."

2015-07-16

"I was able to create LLC in Colorado and obtain EIN as a foreigner in less than 10 days. Very fast service and great support. "

2015-07-01

"The service, fair and transparent pricing and professional level is just simply amazing!!! Very carefull and flexible to all sorts of tasks and every minor request treated till total satisfactory level. Strongly recommend this team to my friends and will be the best recommendation always!

2015-06-30

"I really appreciated the time they took to answer my questions. Their live chat was just what i needed and even though we talked business, we also had some casual chat which was fun.

Would definitely recommend, they're very personal and they'll take good care of you

2015-06-10

"Very prompt and efficient service, the process was outlined accurately and we could keep a complete track on the incorporation of our company!"

Share MyUSACorporation.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!