Stores > Myphonesupport.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Myphonesupport.com by clicking a star below.
2018-02-20

computer security

"Very happy with service!!"

2018-02-19

Outstanding support

"Took care of all issues and was extremely patient."

2018-02-19

lifesaver

"Well, I was working on my taxes, when a pop-up appeared and my stress went out the roof. Within minutes Myphonesupport was able to put me at ease. Very thorough team. "

2018-02-16

facebook issue

"Glad to have my cover photo replaced , thanks"

2018-02-16

Ray

"very patient and kowledgable about my computer pop up. I feel real good about my computers check up and maintenance."

2018-02-13

Fake

"Its a fake tech support scam and has fake reviews. Lots of websites rate it as untrustworthy, don't fall for it."

2018-02-09

Unwanted software

"Excellent. The young lady that helped me, Priyanka, was very knowledgeable and helpful and pleasant."

2018-02-08

Myphonesupport helped me in a big way!

"I was very skeptical at first because a pop-up came up attached with a Microsoft#, it was a scam. I then researched Microsoft and got Myphonesupport. They where very patient and very kind to me, and helped me to unfreeze my screen. I will say you can not believe everything you read. Give them a call today, and let them help you as well!!! Thank You Myphonesupport.com!!!!"

2018-01-31

no internet

"excellent
great service ....

2018-01-31

great help

"wonderful tech the best."

2018-01-30

TECH HELP

"I have dealt with several different tech support people over the past week dealing with various problems concerning our printer. All have been courteous, competent, and effective. However, I would like to single out Pooja for special commendation, because she has provided the best tech support I have ever had, either regarding my personal computer or in my many years at work with company computers. Pooja is not only courteous, competent, and effective, she is engaging and supportive. Her technical expertise is remarkable, as is her command of the English language and vernacular--which is something that is often lacking with off-shore tech support. She's great! "

2018-01-26

SANDEEP KUMAR, RAVNEET PAL

"Both techs were extremely helpful, they both very nice and good to me and explain everything to me , i am very pleased.
Theresa Dougherty

2018-01-23

First rate technical support with a wonderful lady.

"I never thought my problem would be solved, but this lady came through for me and always in a most polite and understanding manner."

2018-01-23

tech help

"I was most impressed with the technician that helped resolve my computer problem today. She was efficient while performing her tasks and departed a lot of helpful hints that will help me prevent future problems in the future. "

2018-01-22

Tech support

"Good !!!! Tech knew what they were doing and sovlved my problem"

Share Myphonesupport.com's store rating

Myphonesupport.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Myphonesupport.com is not a merchant member
Myphonesupport.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!