M-F, 9am-5pm (PST)

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2017-11-23

So excited! Wonderful dress!!!

"I was skeptical because ordering from China isn’t always safe. The dress came in LITERALLY TWO DAYS (DHL) and loked EXACTLY like the photos other people posted.

The dress is A LOT of fabric and the slit isn’t visible unless you stick your leg or work walk in long steps. Band size true to size chart (and has no seams to take out. so buy a size up if you’re between sizes!)

Really impressed and super excited about my dress! Will need minor alterations- take in cups and widen slit- but I would ABSOLUTELY suggest this gown!

Also- comes with padding and adjustable straps.

2016-11-28

Can you give minus stars? I would if I could.

"ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK! Is this company even legit? They sent us the wrong shoes, which were less expensive then the shoes we ordered and paid for, and we tried countless times to contact the company, but never had success. None of their numbers are in services, and we never received a reply to the various emails sent- to their three listed addresses. The BBB was contacted, and even they couldn't get in contact with this company. There is no service here. They got their money, and now don't care about their customers. Our credit union fraud department has been contact to try to get our money back. Take your money and business someplace else."

2016-05-26

Love at First Sight

"The dresses were for my two grand daughters who are in my wedding and they were just beautiful.I fell in love with them as soon as I opened the box. The girls had not even tried them on yet but when they did the dresses fit perfectly...I Love them..Thank you."

2016-05-23

I will never make orders from this site 'mygirldress.com'

"I made an order a dress for my daughter's graduation ceremony more than 2 weeks ago. Now I only have 2 days until the graduation ceremony. I never got the dress . I have to shop in last minute. No one from mygirldress.com customer service answered the phone. I am so upset. I will never order anything from this site. "

2016-04-11

Disappointed granddaughter

"I placed an order for a First Communion dress and veil. At time of order I wasn't advised that the items were available or not. The next day I received an email stating that one of the items was back-ordered. I called the customer service number to find out which item and heard a message stating the mail box was full. Later that day I was able to reach someone and was told it was the dress and that is was actually discontinued. Needless to say I cancelled the entire order. My granddaughter was very upset as the dress was absolutely beautiful."

2016-04-06

Highly disappointed :(

"I will never buy anything from them again. They are very unreliable and unorganized. I ordered three items for my daughter's First Communion a month an a half early; I was notified 2 weeks after placing the order that one item was in back order. They also informed me that all three will be ship together to avoid additional shipping fees. I was never informed which one of the item was in back ordered, or what my choices are. I tried contacting them via telephone but I was very unsuccessful. I finally reach them two weeks prior to the event date but only to be told that the dress is out of stock and will not be available till the end of April. I am now left to find a dress for her special occasion at the last minute. "

2016-03-25

Sweet and demure made to twirl dress

"I loved the dress online..and I like it enough to keep it but I noticed one side at the bodice seam was not stitched carefully enough so that the tulle puffs up too much..looks like it was bunched when sewed...but I like it ...its full and twirls beautifully..might tack it down where its bunched...needs a slip to make even fuller or an undershirt cause its scratchy inside... I may add a colored sash cause I like big bows in the back..or I may change out flower thats pinned to one in my colors..my fg loved it..cause it twirls way out.."

2016-03-25

Fast delivery! Great quality

"Great price quality is excellent! And very fast delivery. I will post pics soon "

2016-02-27

Fit for a princess!

"Beautiful dress! My daughters eyes lit up when her dress came out of the box. The order was well packaged, all items as expected, super clean. Thanks for making our shopping experience simple, reliable, we're all ready for Communion Day! "

2016-02-18

Amazing

"The dress got here two days ago and it is beautiful I couldn't have asked for anything better. Amazing "

2016-02-16

Grandma lovie

"I was a little skeptical buying these items for a very special occasion. My expectations were blown away. The dress is perfect and very elegant. I am sure my granddaughter will be very happy."

2016-02-09

Beautiful!!!

"the dress and veil came in right on time ... My grandaughter loved it the quality was excellent. this was bought for her First Communion and she looks beautiful in it... the fit was her perfect size and she is excited to wear on her special day.... thank you My
Girl Dress.

2016-02-04

Pleased

"The dress arrived and it will be perfect for my daughter's first communion. I followed the sizing directions and it will be the perfect fit. Please with the quality. My daughter loves it and didn't want to take it off!"

2016-01-24

Angel from heaven!

"My granddaughter looks absolutely beautiful in her dress, veil, and gloves. The size chart worked for us.I am amazed that we picked the dress and went to the veils they are perfect match. The delivery time was exactly what was stated.."

2016-01-23

"Dress was too small. Still waiting for contact back for RMA number. I only have 2-3 days to get RMA, but haven't heard back from them yet."

Share My Girl Dress's store rating