Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.88/10
2018-07-28

Very Good

"My grades have improved, thanks to you guys. I have enjoyed your services so far"

2018-07-16

Awesome Services

"I came here about a week ago and I’m already in love with this site. You’ll get any kind of writer you want here and they’re all professionals "

2018-06-26

Great. Thanks

"Decent services, beautiful work, but took longer than promised to finish my dissertation. I had to wait for about 3 hours. It’s a good thing that wasn't my actual paper deadline. Otherwise great work.

2018-05-25

Excellent

"They delivered a Well-researched essay and used perfect grammar. I'm recommending this site to anyone. Paper was delivered on time too"

2018-05-11

Safe and Reliable

"Every student needs to try this out. It’s a life saver for bad days when you can’t finish your homework. They’ll help you get organized too"

2018-05-11

Truly The Best

I came here because I’d ran out of time after writing 4 pages of my 10page research essay. They did such a perfect job, I had to ask them to rewrite the 4 pages I’d written. Truly the best

2018-04-10

Great for short deadlines

"My dissertation was done by these guys within 5 days and it was perfect. If you need help with a short deadline, this is the place to come

2018-04-10

Perfect

"I needed help with my academic workload because I have to balance between school and work. I'm lucky that I found reliable help here. They have delivered great work consistently. I hope that more people will get to know about this amazing site.

2018-03-24

Lovely

"Did my paper within a short time. I did not expect to get an A+. Thank you very much . I will be using you more often."

2018-03-24

These guys are experts

"My writer did way more than I asked . I wanted him to edit a paper that had been done by a writer from another site who had plagiarized the work. These guys corrected the grammatical errors and the plagiarized parts. The paper looks new. They rewrote the whole thing and delivered it on time. These guys are experts. "

2018-03-20

I love it

" I’ve had a great experience with my writer here .I could not have handled the philosophy unit without his help. He has been supportive and is always available to take care of my orders. Thanks. "

2018-03-15

Worth It!

"This is clearly a whole new level of essay writing help. Investing in great writers has made this site one of the few best custom essay writing sites I’ve ever used . I’m recommending it to anyone. You will get the help you need here. "

2018-03-07

A Good Site

"I came around this site about a year ago and since then I’ve been using them frequently. I’ve not had any complaint except one time when I had to wait for feedback from them for about half an hour. I haven’t encountered this problem with them again. PS. They can handle any level of work. "

2018-03-07

Awesome site

" I was curious why such a company that has been around for so long has very few negative reviews so I placed several orders with them and they gave me an A in each order . I later came to know that in order to become a writer with them, you have to be a qualified professional in the field you wish to work in. The management knows the person best suited for your paper. No wonder they have very few negative reviews. I will give them a 5 star rating for that "

2018-03-02

Perfect for Short Deadlines

"They are incredibly swift. My 10 page order was done within 8hrs. The work is perfect too. This is the place to come if you have a pressing deadline and the paper is long. They’ll help you. "

Helpful (1) Cool

Share Myessaygeeks.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!