Stores > My Diva's Closet
  • My Diva's Close

Product & services pricing Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review My Diva's Closet by clicking a star below.
2017-12-14

WOULD GIVE ZERO STARS IF I COULD.

"Ordered something from them 20 days ago and have yet to receive it. Emailed them and was told it would be shipping out shortly and that I would be getting an email with a tracking number. NEITHER of those happened. No email and 4 days later I emailed again asking for another update. STILL hasn’t been shipped out! Then she tells me I can cancel the order after they’ve had my money for 21 days now. Am I the only one that thinks I should be getting my money back and my order? Or at least some kind of compensation. This place is trash and I would never recommend it to anybody. Yes "

2017-10-17

I wish 0 stars was an option

"I've never written a review about a company but this is too horrid not to share. I ordered some Halloween items the end of September. They shipped the wrong items and then only sent half of my actual order. Who the hell conductsbusiness this way!?"

2017-10-16

STAY AWAY!

"I placed my order 5 WEEKS AGO and still have not received. To make matters worse, when I entered my order number into the tracking system it said that it hadn't even been added yet for delivery. There is no number to call and I couldn't even find an email. Also, corsets are conveniently non-refundable since they are considered underwear. Like, seriously? STAY AWAY!"

2017-09-29

Pretender

"Ordered a wig from them that did't show up long after it should have been delivered. They took payment right away for a product they didn't have, no way to do buisness, I got my money back from pay pal after a irritating process and would advise all to find a better seller, you will most likely be disappointed or worse if you buy from them! "

2017-07-11

Don't buy here!!

"I bought two skirts and three pairs of socks here and only received one skirt and one pair of socks. I still haven't received the rest and no one responded to my emails since you can't call them. I also paid extra for two day shipping. What a waste. Save your money for a reliable place. "

2017-06-19

Returns and Refunds

"I bought lotion and it was not what I thought it was. I emailed and received return instructions. I returned the product and it has been over a month and I have not received my refund and my emails have so far gone unanswered. It also took 2 week to receive my order"

2016-12-20

Horrendous customer service - completely appalled!! SPARE YOURSELF

"Wish I could give 0 stars. Ordered something a month in advance of Christmas and didn't receive my order or an email stating when I would be receiving it. I emailed them and they said they will send it as soon as it arrives in their warehouse. I emailed again asking when is the estimated delivery date but no response. I messaged them on facebook and saw that they read my message but no reply there either. There is no contact telephone number to call customer service. Now my guests may well go back to their hometown without a gift from me. Horrendous experience. NEVER AGAIN. RIDICULOUS. "

2016-12-01

Wig for terminally ill cancer patient not received

"I ordered a wig for my best friend who is dying of stage 4 breast cancer. I ordered it on Nov 18th and paid more than $25 for 2-day shipping. Well, here it is December 1st and still nothing. The wig was going to be worn on Thanksgiving and now I doubt it will even be here by Christmas since there is no way to talk to a real person. The honest to god saddest part is that my friend most likely won't make it until then. "

2016-11-26

Do not visit this website, especially do not make a purchase

"I placed my order a month ago, opted for regular delivery status (5-8 business days), and received confirmation of my order immediately. Two weeks later, I heard nothing. So I wrote them and asked what was going on. After 5 days, I receive a response stating that they were having difficulty getting the items in but expected to have them by the end of that week and that I would receive a shipping notification at that time. Another week goes by, and nothing. So, I write them again looking for an update. It's now been a week since that time and no response.
Obviously, customer service is not their strong suit. If this is a start-up, I would think that customer service would be paramount in bringing new customers in, keeping repeat business, and allowing for word-of-mouth business to spread. This is clearly not the case.
Not to mention, I wish that I could speak for the quality of their products, but without any items in hand, I really have little to gauge my review on. However, I will say that I was surprised at the frugal costs associated with my purchase. I've always been one that believes you get what you pay for, however I still like a deal. Due to the really low costs of the items paid for, I would gather that the quality is most likely very low, as is durability.
Finally, the lesson learned by me: the big dogs are there for a reason. They have stood the test of time and have a lot of repeat business for good reasons: quality, cost, customer service, ability to be reached, etc. I would recommend going to Victoria's Secret, or maybe Fredricks of Hollywood. However I have also had success at sites like WickedTemptations.com if you are interested. Good luck and I hope that you avoid MyDivasCloset, it is a complete waste of time. I am just now asking for a refund, I know, a bit late. I've been way too patient. Pray for me that I receive my refund. They have been difficult enough.

2016-11-23

Been almost a MONTH ..STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY WIG.

"Ordered once before. Very slow shipping, but did receive my items. The second time around the following month, I ordered a second time, same item , but didn't get anything else, (first order I got a wig & a costume, the costume was VERY CHEAP & NOT WHAT I EXPECTED, BUT IT WAS FOR A FRIEND, SO WHATEVER. anyways loved the wig though because I can't find it anywhere else in the color I want. But I'm TILL WAITING ALMOST A MONTH NOW FOR IT..& THE HOLIDAY IS HERE I NEED IT AS WITH CONSTANT WEAR THE PREVIOUS 1 IS LOOKING LIKE A CHEAP WIG..LOL. I FIGURED ID GET 1 EVERY MONTH & NO PROBLEM.. BUT HERE I AM..JUST GOT THROUGH READING ALL THE TERRIBLE REVIEWS..KINDA FURIOUS AS THERE IS NO WAY TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE.. THIS ****. ."

2016-09-19

company has gone AWOL

"AWFUL customer experience. I've written them so many emails to return a product that was very big but did not get any replies. They've taken off the phone number from their site so it's impossible to contact them.

This feels like a HOAX and a GHOST site. I suppose they did send a product..but there's no way to send it back it seems. Based on how unreliable they are I would only send it back if given a written confirmation from the site that they will refund me. I'm sure I would end without costume and money otherwise.

DON'T EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS SITE.

Not a fan of caps lock but you know what...they deserve it.

2015-11-03

"Let me first start off saying how I'm highly disappointed about my order. Halloween is my birthday and I was expecting to receive all the items I ordered for my Halloween party. First, they sent the wrong color for the Heart of Masquerade Mask. I ordered royal blue but a regular blue masks was shipped. Second, I ordered the Starshine Crystak Masquerade masks which was never shipped. Third, I ordered the Venetian Lace Cat ears that was never shipped. The order tracking information SPECIFICALLY stated these items were shipped and that was incorrect. Because the tracking detail stated all those items were shipped I was expecting to receive everything I ordered but I did not. The packaging slip states these items were not shipped and they were not in my delivery package. In addition, no one never answers the phone. I've called several times on their time zone and never got a response. I WILL NEVER SHOP AT THIS PLACE AGAIN NOR WOULD I RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE!"

2015-05-26

"I went shopping online for a masquerade mask for an upcoming party. I'm a first time shopper here.. I ordered a black asymmetric mask and that's what is said on every piece of paperwork with the mask and I revived a gold full face mask.. So not impressed.. I spent money to get two day shipping to have them mess up a simple little mask.. Never shopping here again after I get a full refund and or the right mask I ordered.. Picking out masks and shipping them isn't rocket science.. Someone just simply wasn't paying attention and this gold mask was put in the bag and box where my black mask should be.. And it's not like you can talk to anyone because they shoot you to voicemail then the voicemail tells you to email them.. Yea the email (if you're lucky enough to get one back) will take forever.. Never shopping here again.. No wonder you guys have no business.. "

2015-03-19

"BUYERS BEWARE!!! I BOUGHT A BATHING SUIT FROM HERE(WHICH WAS $70) AND WHEN I RECEIVED IT THE MATERIAL WAS VERY CHEAP!!!! NOT TO MENTION THAT THE MEDIUM FIT MY 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER! I SPOKE TO A GENTLEMAN WHO TOLD ME TO RETURN IT FOR A REFUND AND DID JUST THAT. 2 WEEKS LATER NO REFUND, THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING THEIR PHONE, AND NOT RETURNING MY CALLS! THEY ARE THIEVES! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE OR THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!"

2015-03-06

"It's been one week link to check the status of my order still unavailable. I emailed them and they said they would email me confirmation once they shipped it. They were quick to bill my credit card. This is the first I've been charge first before my package has been ship. Now I'm worried. Must be a scam. Please save yourself from the trouble and don not order from this company!!"

Share My Diva's Closet's store rating

My Diva's Closet is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

My Diva's Closet is not a merchant member
My Diva's Closet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!