Shipping & packaging: 0.63/10
Return/Replacement policy: 0.83/10
2018-06-26

BOUGHT A CHEMO WIG GOT NOThing delivered !!!!LETS SHUT THESE SCAMMERS DOWN CALL OR ONLINE COMPLAINT TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OREGON

"Ordered wig to replace free wig from cancer society ….paid extra for fast shipping since i really just wanted to look NORMAL for an event I was going to go to but now am skipping ….. called emailed facebooked no reply …. **** these dirty dealers down@!!!
https://justice.oregon.gov/consumercomplaints/ THIS IS THE WEBSITE FOR THE ATTY GENERERAL IN ORGEON ,,,, file and online complaint ..if we ALLL flooed them this place can and will get shut down … MAIL FRAUD /CREDIT CARD FRAUD

THIS ACTIVITY THEY ARE doing is MAIL FRAUD >>> across state lines ….. ripping off innocent folks esp chemo folks like myself …. NUMBER ONE CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANIES REPORT THIS AS FRAUD USE ALL THE REVIEWS HERE AS DOCUMENTATION !!!! CALL AND DISPUTE AT PAYPAL OR YOUR BANK AND ASK BANK TO INCLUDE FRAUD AS PART OF THE ISSUE !!!!

REPORT TO POLICE IN EUGENE OREGON ..credit card fraud !!!!
THE BBB is useless but report to them too https://www.bbb.org/oregon/business-reviews/online-retailer/my-diva-s-closet-in-eugene-or-1000048453/reviews-and-complaints
LETS GET THESE BUGGERS RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2018-04-16

Not what was expected

"I bought the blue ponytail hat and I was very disappointed. It looks nothing like the picture. The blue is way darker and the mesh part is white instead of a brownish color..."

2018-04-10

Customer service is a joke with this terrible company.

"Ordered a wig...payment was processed immediately. It has been several weeks now and I still do not have my item, but they have my money. I have written them four times asking about my order, but they have not responded in any way. I will be contacting my credit card company to report this transaction as fraudulent. DO NOT ORDER FROM MY DIVAS CLOSET UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING CHEATED!!!!!!"

2018-03-22

Please do not get scammed!!!

"I've ordered my order in March 12 abs have yet to receive it.. I sent numerous emails and have yet to receive a respond...I have not received any tracking number..There is no number to call...I feel so mad that they scammed me...I hope they all rot in hell..."

2018-02-16

Thieves

"They will not send you everything you ordered and then won’t respond to your emails. If you don’t believe me, just order from them and find out for yourself. "

2018-01-22

Total rip off

"Ordered in November , still not had items , I’ve emailed over 15 times they ignore you , and no refund "

2018-01-16

Not worth your time

"Although the product (cc beanies) is great, it took over a month to receive the items I ordered and they were incorrect. Now I have to email their customer service to see what I need to do to get the correct items. Who knows how long it will take them to mail out the right items. Plus, I now have to mess with returning the other items which is just a hassle and pay for shipping/packaging. Seriously not worth the trouble. I’d rather pay more at a different site and receive correct items in a timely manner than deal with this again"

2018-01-12

Ruined My Christmas Gift

"I ordered a beanie and gloves from this website on December 3rd, 2017. I figured this was good amount of time for these items to get to my house by Christmas Eve so that they could be wrapped under the tree for my sister on Christmas morning. Let me add that I am a college student without much money so this was all I got for my sister. I received no notification about shipping in weeks so I emailed the company and was told that they were out of stock. Really? You couldn't have put that on the website so I could've ordered something else? Because of this I had nothing for my sister to open from me on Christmas. I just finally received these items today, January 12th, 40 days after I originally ordered them. I'm not even home anywhere (where I shipped them to) as I am back at my school and so is my sister. Now my mother will have to mail her Christmas gift to her out of state. Ridiculous. Do not order from this unreliable, inconsiderate, company."

2018-01-09

HORRIBLE COMPANY. THEY ARE A FRAUD

"I MADE AN ORDER OVER 7 WEEKS AGO. MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED RIGHT AWAY. I NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER. I HAVE SENT SEVERAL EMAILS AND I HAVE HAD NO ANSWER. THE PHONE NUMBER I FOUND DOES NOT ANSWER. I HAVE CONTACTED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. I AM ALSO LOOKING AT PLACES TO REPORT THEM FOR FRAUD SERVICE.

2017-12-29

Worst thing out there!!!!!!

"Their whole website is fake! All of their reviews about them being so wonderful were probably written by the people who work for that horrible company! I ordered Halloween costumes from them on October 15th, which is a little late, but still on the website it said there will be 3 day processing and I paid like 20 dollars for 2 day shipping. So 8 days later I get an email from them saying that the man's costume is not available and that I cannot have refund for it. Okay, I just wait for another email and sure enough I get it a few days later saying that my order has shipped without the man's costume and the tracking order. 2 days later I check the email and it says that my costume and wig was delivered, yet I go to check outside and there is no package on the front porch like told. So, I never got my costumes before Halloween and not even now, on 12/29/17. I have tried disputing the transaction with my bank, but My Diva's Closet, while ignoring me, managed to respond to my bank with the tracking number and my dispute got declined. This has been an insane experience and apparently I'm not the only one who has been notified that something is not available, or never refunded, or never received the item. Never ordering a single thing from an unknown website again, as spending over 100 dollars on something that has never been received is not what I want to waste my time on."

Helpful (1) Cool

2017-12-27

I’d leave a NO STAR review if I could

"Purchased a ponytail hat for my daughter on 12/14 - the hat cost $15, I asked for two day expedited mail service, the cost wasn’t listed until you paid - shipping was $25.01 and I received my package on 12/24. I basically paid $24 for regular mail. I’d NEVER but another product from these people again."

2017-12-21

Horrible is right, Jack ****

" I ordered 3 weeks ago, Surprise out of stock, I certainly don't want Knitted hats in the
Spring, Couldn't have told me this 3 weeks ago!! Of course children will understand
this when there outside freezing!! Lets hope my VOICE is HEARD!!!!!

2017-12-21

AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!

"Will take your money immediately but fails to ship you your item in a timely manner. No contact phone number. This is a scam. I would give it zero stars if I could!"

2017-12-14

WOULD GIVE ZERO STARS IF I COULD.

"Ordered something from them 20 days ago and have yet to receive it. Emailed them and was told it would be shipping out shortly and that I would be getting an email with a tracking number. NEITHER of those happened. No email and 4 days later I emailed again asking for another update. STILL hasn’t been shipped out! Then she tells me I can cancel the order after they’ve had my money for 21 days now. Am I the only one that thinks I should be getting my money back and my order? Or at least some kind of compensation. This place is trash and I would never recommend it to anybody. Yes "

Helpful (1) Cool

2017-10-17

I wish 0 stars was an option

"I've never written a review about a company but this is too horrid not to share. I ordered some Halloween items the end of September. They shipped the wrong items and then only sent half of my actual order. Who the hell conductsbusiness this way!?"

Share My Diva's Closet's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!