221 Main Street Suite K

Customer service: 7.92/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.33/10
2018-08-11

I love MyPix2

"I have ordered canvases from this company before and loved them. This was the first banner that I have ordered and it came so much sooner than I expected and is awesome. Can’t wait to surprise my cousins at our family reunion. "

2018-08-11

Perfect

"Banner looks great. Very happy"

2018-08-06

Sunset canvas

"This is the second canvas I have ....both gifts to give, could not be more pleased. Beautiful work. Would definitely use again and again."

2018-08-04

Birthday banner

"When I ordered my birthday banner the lettering looked the best in white on line while makin* it. When it arrived you can hardly see the lettering. The online template is very miss leading and NOT user friendly! Very dissatisfied!"

Chad-MyPix2 from MyPix2.com has responded
Posted Aug-06-2018

“We appreciate hearing from you and we are very sorry to hear about how your order turned out.

A representative from MyPix2 will be in touch with you soon about your order. If you need any assistance in the meantime, please feel free to contact us at info@mypix2.com.

2018-08-02

Wonderful Job!

"I had one of our wedding photos put on the wrapped canvas and it is BEAUTIFUL! We'll definitely be coming back for more. :-)"

2018-08-02

What s great experience!

"Everything that I ordered arrived quickly and the quality was wonderful. I will continue to order from MyPix2"

2018-07-31

Great price, nice picture

"The price was great. The picture came out great, the canvas was framed and looked great. No scratches. It was delivered in a nice sturdy cardboard. If prices stay good, I will order again."

2018-07-26

Love my banner!

"I bought a 4 foot vinyl banner with a picture and some wording on it. It came promptly at a good price and looks wonderful. I love it!"

2018-07-25

Very happy with this photo canvas gift!

"I've ordered a large photo canvas before from this company and was just as happy with these results as my previous order. I was also very pleased at the quick turnaround time as this was a gift. "

Canvas Print

"Came out perfect! Colors were vibrant, Stretched perfectly and finished nicely on the back. Only negative was the hangers that were place in it. That is only if looking for a negative. I just replaced with the wire which I prefer. Never made it to my wall though. One of my adult kids took it! LOL"

China Trip Photo Book

"I went to China for 3 weeks and made the photo book on this web site. The pictures turned out beautifully! I got the lie flat book with 2 photos on the cover. Everyone that sees the book loves it .......and wants to go to China! I got it on the seventy% off sale...a great value!"

2018-07-23

I love my 16 x 20 CANVAS PRINT. THANK YOU..IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND ARRIVED VERY

" I love my 16 x 20 CANVAS PRINT. THANK YOU..IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY. i "

2018-07-22

Great Quality

"Love my canvas order. Will order again. "

2018-07-19

canvas

"My large canvas print turned out great! "

2018-07-17

Cell phone pictures. And

"We made a small order of 150 photos. Lots of cell phone pictures. They printed out exactly as they looked on the computer. I’m very happy with the service especially since I was able to get prints during the discount.

Have your photos ready to print. Limited editing functions.

Shipping was fast to my apo address

Quality was great

Share MyPix2.com's store rating

MyPix2.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MyPix2.com is a merchant member
MyPix2.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.