Stores > MyPix2.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
Voice your opinion! Review MyPix2.com by clicking a star below.

2018-02-12

Great service!

"Website is easy to use, shipped faster than expected. Done well! Thank you!"

2018-02-09

Very happy with large canvas

"I was pleasantly surprised with how nice of quality this product was. And great price too. I will use them again."

2018-01-26

tried twice

"This is my second time using mypix2. The first time was for a canvas, I had a coupon so I tried it. The product was ok but not as nice as a company I have used in the past. The canvas looked nice it just wasn't wrapped around the frame tight. I decided to try an enlargement because of another coupon code and I wasn't doing a canvas. Site is easy to use and it was sent in a cardboard tube so that was all good but the other sites I have used - if the photo isn't going to be sharp being enlarged they warn you before you purchase it. I was very disappointed in the end result - not sharp and I will not be displaying it. I basically just wasted money."

Rep reply posted Jan-26-2018

“Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear about how your order turned out. A representative with our customer service department will be in touch with you soon about your photo enlargement.

Please feel free to contact us in the meantime at info@mypix2.com.

We look forward to speaking with you soon.

2018-01-26

Great!

"Happy with the quality. Fast shipping too!"

2018-01-24

Review of 4 X 6 prints.

"My first order I apparently made an error and received only one print. They refunded my money. I reordered and
some of the prints were unusable as the image was slightly enlarged and heads were cut off. I had these same prints printed elsewhere and they looked good. Maybe I need to improve my use of their site. I could have ordered more prints for the same cost as long as I spent at least $5.00. Well live and learn. I hope the 8 X 10's I just ordered will not have heads cut off.

Rep reply posted Jan-26-2018

“Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear about the issue you had experienced with your previous order and we would like to hear your feedback about your most recent order with your 8x10 prints. One of our customer service representatives will be in touch with your shortly about your order.

If you need any further assistance in the meantime, please feel free to contact us at info@mypix2.com

Awesome Canvas

"Easy process; timely delivery; and results are just what we wanted.
Thank you!

Canvas looks great

"Ordered canvas picture and it was easy to order and looks great "

Canvas

"I was very pleased with the canvas I received. Will order from here again! "

2018-01-14

Good job!

"MyPix2 delivered a great product, exactly as advertised, and in a very timely manner. My gift recipient was thrilled. Thank you."

2018-01-13

Very happy

"Very happy with quality of product as well as turn around time of getting product. An email telling shipment was made would have been nice so I knew to look for delivery, but all other aspect good "

Quick and Easy

"All I had to do was select the type of canvas I wanted, download my picture and order. I took advantage of the sale, and got a 16 x 20 for $30. Awesome!"

Great Product

"We have ordered several times from Mypix2.com and have always been happy with the service and the product. "

advertising links

"The links they sent out in email were going to different product than what the code is. so bait and switch tactic that is not good. I emailed customer service and they would not email me back but then did get a refund on my cc for the bait and switch tactic they used. so poor communication. Then when ordering 2 products of the same thing the shipping doubled, it does not cost double to ship 2 of something vs 1 unless it is extremely big.
One Good thing is the quality of the product I have no complaints to bring the total to 2 star review.

Rep reply posted Jan-11-2018

“Thank you for your feedback.

One of our customer service representatives will be contacting you shortly to further assist you.

If you have any further questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact us again at info@mypix2.com.

We look forward to speaking to you soon.”

2018-01-10

Great Quality

"Great quality and will order again for sure!"

2018-01-09

Still waiting

"I'm waiting on a response regarding my order & I paid for the faster shipping."

Rep reply posted Jan-10-2018

“Thank you for your feedback.

One of our customer service agents will contact you shortly to further assist you.

We look forward to speaking to you soon.”

Share MyPix2.com's store rating

MyPix2.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MyPix2.com is a merchant member
MyPix2.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.