Stores > Musician's Friend
  • Musician's Frie

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Musician's Friend by clicking a star below.
2017-12-09

Horrible Customer Service

"I ordered a video camera and they send my camera but they charge it to my credit card....call them many times and no body, no body help me ..... obviously they just don’t care about customers......I wii never buy anything I this place. "

2017-12-07

Deceptive advertising, waste of time.

"Their coupon did not state any restrictions, but it was not applicable to discounted items. Just a waste of time having to wait for chat support to explain this when they could have included the info with the coupon.

2017-11-29

the worst

"i ordered a g&l telecaster on black friday and they waited til cyber monday to email me saying my order was canceled but didnt give me a reason and said i had to call for info and i spent 36 minutes on the phone just to reach a rude non caring employee and find out they discontinued the guitar and didnt have any more. then claim its 2-4 days to get my money back so i missed all the other sales i would have went with and its been 5 days and i still havent got my refund and im currently biting my nails waiting for it before someone buys the guitar i now wish to get off ebay... they ruined the best time to buy and are costing me money now as each deal passes... will never go thru them again "

2017-11-16

FBI CI3

"Horrible liars will.not give out any information they lie about everything make up stories they do have a code of conduct that they cannot give out notes pertaining to your account the guy I spoke with said if he gave me any information he could get fired and lose his job please do not shop here please look at Sweetwater Sam Ash American Musical also read what Eric Garland is saying about Guitar Center and musicians friend for all you folks out there please contact your attorney general's office FBI ci3 unit and the Federal Trade Commission to make a claim and report against Guitar Center and musicians friend"

2017-11-07

Terrible company, never shop musicians friend or guitar center again

"Company lies ,bought a high end fender from mf and had warping issues. They told me it was sent back full of scratches (it left my house perfect, and I only played it 15 min. Now they charged my credit card 300.00 to send it back to me . They lie and I will not use them again. I will use American music supply or sweet water . Also custom service was a joke , very nice when your buying but any problems they become terrible "

2017-10-05

Charging for return.

"Read the return policy. They charging for shipping when you return item. It's better to go Sweetwater.com"

2017-09-25

Horrible customer service, return policy is absolutle nightmare. This company is crooks!!

"I would never do business again with your company due to horrible customerservice and return shipping policy is twisted si the customer is not able to return the items. Crooks!!!"

2017-09-07

Issue Resolved

"I'm waiting for a $1799 credit on a Taylor guitar. 1-2 days for a credit, so they say. It's now been well over a week and it cost me over $100 to ship it back. I just keep getting the runaround. Beware. My issue was resolved on 9 9/17"

2017-09-06

Got things done like a boss

"Called in and talked to Dylan. I ordered an Mpc Live with overnight shipping...my phone call lasted 10 minutes if not less...customers service was Serious lol...very happy...Dylan should get a raise for that. My day was made. Thanks Dylan and Musicians Friend...You guys Rock"

2017-08-14

Horrible & rude customer service

"Our business orders a lot from this company. I needed something overnighted and I ordered from my phone. NO WHERE during the ordering process on my phone did it give me a cut off time for shipping. I ordered at 4:00 on a Thursday and paid the extra $32 for overnight. Here it is Monday and I still don't have my package. I phoned customer service and I was told that if I was to shop via computer, I could hover over the shipping and it would have given me the cut off time. But it does not show when placing an order from a phone. He told me it is buried in the terms & conditions somewhere and that I had the option to order from a computer instead of my phone and I would have seen I placed my order 3 minutes too late. I asked to speak to a supervisor. I explained the ordeal to him. He said they held up their end of the bargain so they would not refund me. I explained we spend tons of money a year with their company and asked for a gift card or something. He said, again, they held up their end of the bargain so he would not issue any type of compensation. Well, what about customer service? To a great customer? And they need to make this visible to customers ordering from their smart phone because so many of us do this now. I'm taking our business elsewhere. "

2017-07-23

New Guitar Rip Off

"I ordered a new Fender Special Edition Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar from their website advertised as brand new. After going thru some kind of buyer confirmation process after they had already deducted the purchase price from my bank account, I received the guitar in about a week but it was not brand new. It was either an out of box store display or a customer return. It was covered with fingerprints and the plastic film that protects the pick guard was all nicked up from someone playing it. Hair line scratch on the body and a visible repair where a chip in the lacquer finish was touched and buffed. The Humbucker Pickup pole piece screws were stripped and could not adjust string volumes. The neck was about 1/8 inch out of alignment. After one month of moderate playing ,the humbucker stopped working all together .Tell tell signs of pick guard mounting screw wear, which tells me that someone may have swapped the original humbucker for a faulty one. To say the least I am not a happy customer and am considering filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. As dealing with these people directly would be a waste of time since this was an obvious con job. I would not recommend buying anything from this place."

2017-07-11

Will not do business with them again

"I ordered a digital download plug in from them and it took 3 days to "verify" my info even though the charges came out of my card immediately. Finally they released the order with a back order status??? How can software be on back order when I can go directly to the manufacturer and buy it immediately. Needless to say I'm flustered by this because any other plugin retailer will deliver immediately after payment. I will be canceling my order and buying from someone else. "

2017-07-03

Fast to take my money

"Made a purchase with MFs and they were really fast to take my money for the purchase but I needed to cancel the order just "minutes" after the purchase and I've been waiting for a refund now for over a week !"

2017-07-02

Shysters

"Bought 999 dollar acordeon went out of tune on on first try called talked to Glenn Send me to another Shyster louis Mickey mouse repair they said only once it broke again threw in trash bought real acordeon Italian made with no bs"

2017-06-03

The worst customer service ever

"Placed the order for the headphone which appeared to be defective upon arrival. Contacted the customer service but nobody responded. I have already had bad experience with musician friend store before but decided to give them another chance. They screwed up again. Absolutely unacceptable customer service and unresponsiveness makes this web store the worst."

Share Musician's Friend's store rating

Musician's Friend is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Musician's Friend is not a merchant member
Musician's Friend does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!