Stores > MotherNature
  • MotherNature

Voice your opinion! Review MotherNature by clicking a star below.
2013-11-19

"Hi all, had a good experience at MotherNature so I thought I share what happened. I ordered vitamin e from them as I always have in the past and got it within 3 days. I added some kids probiotics this time and they shipped me a larger-than-ordered item. I called customer service who took care of the problem by giving me the upgrade for free, very prompt and curteous of them. All said, great shopping experience for me and I'll shop there again."

2013-11-17

"Very good. Delivered as promised. Priced well but not the absolute cheapest. Got free shipping, so I was happy."

2012-06-06

"Can some please tell me whats going on? I had a similar experience. I've been waiting since last yr.October 2011 for products I ordered totaling about $35.00.Its now June of 2012. I tried to go on there website recently and apparently its no longer in service.It's being bought by another company whose probably also a scam. How can I get my money back?"

2012-05-22

"I've ordered from mothernature.com a few times successfully but this was in 2010. My most recent orders in 2011 and 2012 were not successful. Mt orders were cancelled by the website or went unfulfilled; although my credit card was charged. I ordered a gift for a friend and she didn't let me know that her second shipment was never received. The contact us number went unanswered every time I called and the voice mail box was full so I could never leave a message. My messages were not responded to and it was too late for my bank to initiate a dispute for the charges."

2012-04-03

"STAY AWAY RIP OFF SCAM MOTHERNATURE.COM IS A SCAM SITE WITH NO CONTACT INFORMATION OLD OUT DATED PRODUCTS I PLACED AN ORDER AS TO SEE IT SAYING WAREHOUSE PROCESSING ORDER FOR OVER 2 WEEKS I WAS CHARGED 50$ PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING AFTER SENDING SEVERAL EMAILS AS I WOULD CANCEL THE ORDER IF IT WAS NOT SHIPPED I SEEN IT UPDATED AS SHIPPED. I RECEIVE AN OLD ENVELOPE LOOKS LIKE IT WAS REUSED WITH THE ADDRESS ORDERFIT FULLFILMENT 701 N KEYSER AVENUE REAR DOCK SCRANTON PA 18504 .I SEARCHED AND SEARCHED FOR CONTACT INFORMATION OR A CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER EVERYTIME I TRIED THE WEBSITE I WOULD RECEIVE A MESSAGE ERROR I RECEIVED WRONG MEDICATION NOT WHAT I ORDERED FROM THE WEBSITE AND NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM I TRIED SEVERAL EMAILS NO RESPONSE TO ANY I CALLED THE NUMBER ONLY TO GET A MESSAGE MAILBOX FULL EVERYTIME.I PAID FOR PRODUCTS WORTH 50.00 I RECEIVED SOMKETHING THAT COST ABOUT 5 BUCKS TOTAL A PRODUCT THAT WAS MANUAFACTURED AROUND 10 YEARS AGO DISCONTINUED AND TOTALLY NOT FOR THE INDICATIONS OR LINK PRODUCT DESCRIPTION I ORDERED.I HATE THIS WEBSITE AND REGRET EVER BUYING THEY ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL AND GARBAGE PLEASE REPORT THEM AS I WILL BE REPORTING TO THE MAIL SERVICE THE WEB SERVICE AND ANYONE ELSE THAT WILL HELP SINCE THEY OFFER NO HELP OR CUSTOMER SERVICE TAKE THIS WEBSITE DOWN OFF SEARCH ENGINES IT IS A FRAUD AND RIP OFF CUSTOMERS IT IS VERY STRESSFUL AS TO GETTING NO ANSWERS AND MAKE PEOPLE SICKLY AND STRESSED WITH ALL THE HEADACHE ."

2012-03-19

"Ordered 2 items. Charged my credit card same day. Never received items. Never responded to my numerous requests. Anywhere else I believe this would be called theft!"

2012-03-14

"They made an unauthorized charge to my credit card. I ordered about 50 dollars worth of product. I submitted my credit card info for that amount and the order was confirmed. I received a confirmation email with an itemized list of what I ordered as a receipt as well as the total, again the amount of the transaction. A day later, my online credit card statement said 65 dollars. I contacted them thinking it was a mistake and they said that the extra 15 dollars was due to having to ship to a PO Box. I tried to cancel the order but my emails were ignored. I don't have a problem with their shipping policy, however, an internet company can't make a credit card transaction for a certain amount and then tack on more charges at their discretion without the customers permission. The BBB finally got involved and their response was defensive and rude. They said "you should have KNOWN extra charges apply even before hitting the 'pay' button". However, they claim they will refund the extra charges. I've yet to see the credit. However, I will NEVER do business with this company again. BUYER BEWARE!"

2012-03-05

"Same experience as others- placed an order over 6 months ago- still have not received items. No response to repeated inquiries. Filed complaint with BBB- could not followup due to invalid address. Do not order from this company- ITS A SCAM!!!"

2012-03-02

"Ordering form mothernature.com was the worst online shopping experience I've had, bar none. Ordered in November, its now March and I haven't received the order. I've emailed four times, left numerous messages and even sent a fax with NO REPLY. After reading the other reviews and learning that this happens frequently, I think we've identified some serious fraud!"

2012-02-28

"Got my order in good shape. Took two days from the shipping confirmation to arrive, which is fine. "

2012-02-25

"I had a very good experience. I ordered some holiday gifts from MotherNature.com - soaps and other luxury personal items. I put in my credit card and shipping information. I checked two days later to see if my order had shipped and was told that it was shipping later that day. My credit card company told me that I had not yet been charged. Later that day, I got a shipping confirmation and got the package two days later. Fast as far as I was concerned, since it left plenty of time before Christmas. My family LOVED the gifts. I was very pleased overall and will shop again. Thanks."

2012-02-22

"Ordered 13 products on Oct 18, 2011. Full amount of order charged to my credit card immediately. Five of the 13 items received about a week later. It's now mid-February, still waiting for the remaining products from my $50 order. mothernature.com has not responded to my web inquires or phone calls. "

2012-02-15

"i have had a bad experince with mothernature. i placed an order for $51 and after them stalling and saying its on order, for 2 months I gave up and cancelled the order. now another 2 months and several requests about when to get my refund, I am still waiting."

2012-02-08

"Simple, shop some where else. Back in the day mothernature.com was great.. apparently that has changed significantly! I placed an order, and 3 weeks later and have yet to recieve the order, order status updates, return email, or return phone calls. But of course the funds were taken from my account, then released because they took so long, then I was charged for some of the items which I still have not received, not any notification that some items were back ordered. Don't expect any contact or resolution. Stay far away."

2012-02-06

"I too have had the same problem with Mother Nature. I have ordered from there for several years without any problems, until now. I placed my order back in October 2011, so it's been over 3 months and still no product. I've tried emailing and calling and no such luck. You can never talk to a real person. Sounds like I am SOL with getting anywhere after reading the other reviews. Unfortunately I used my debit card so I have no way of getting my money back:("

Share MotherNature's store rating

MotherNature is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MotherNature is not a merchant member
MotherNature does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!