Stores > Mostbuying.com
  • Mostbuying.com

support@mostbuying.com

Voice your opinion! Review Mostbuying.com by clicking a star below.

2012-02-15

"mostbuying is a nice website-however the itme i ordered was not in stock anymore-so i never recieved item"

2012-02-12

"The item delivered was not functioning as intended.

2012-02-11

"i ordered a panasonic strap from this store for my camera and was very satisfied and will orded from them again. "

2012-02-09

"Very good and timely.
A happy customer ...

IDemonl's Avatar

2012-02-08

"Took a while..but no longer than i was expecting..so it was on time..the product works fine, cheap and overall excellent! infact everywhere else i looked for the very same item..it was 10 to 15 pounds more expensive.. so thankyou MostBuying.com
from one satisfied customer:D

2012-02-04

"Counterfeit and Apple trademark infringement. Fact.

MostBuying does not have to say the item is genuine on their website for them to still be committing fraud. A company is guilty of fraud and trademark infringement when that company deliberately misrepresents an item causing another person to suffer damages [monetary loses]. Make yourself aware of the definition of Trademark Infringment: "A trademark is a distinctive name, logo, word, packaging, or symbol that is used to identify and distinguish a service or product. Trademark infringement occurs when a business uses the identical trademark of another business (or a “confusingly similar” version of the mark or identical or similar packaging [also called "trade dress") without permission to create and/or promote a product or service of its own."

(Do not be fooled if MostBuying responds to this comment below)
Here's my experience with MostBuying:

I bought In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic under the "Apple Products" and "Headphones" drop down menu. I took photos from their website of the item they're selling -forwarded the info to Apple's headquarters. The item came over 29 days later. I have a genuine pair & was purchasing the ones from the website for my nephew. Because I already had a genuine pair, I was able to see VERY CLEARLY the differences. I emailed & asked MostBuying if the ones I bought from them were genuine as they confusingly promoted them as such. I saved their response which quotes, "We are sorry, they are not genuine ones." I then asked them why they are illegally using Apple's logo, trade dress (packaging), word-for-word description, on their website. They responded with saying that the item was made in their own warehouse. I emailed them and told them the items came and asked them why they are selling me counterfeit Apple products and said the items that arrived had the Apple logo on them, Apple's headquarters address on the packaging, a photocopy of Apple's instructions including a "warranty", the items also were missing the mini sub-woofers that screw onto the ear piece. I emailed and wanted a return lable and wanted a refund. They would not comply. They will not accept a return. I have contacted the FBI, and have reported this company to www.econsumer.gov and have filed a formal complaint on https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/. I also contacted Apple's headquarters and provided them with my email correspondence with this company as well as the screen shots I took of their website. PayPal, in order to receive a refund, asked me to prove the items are fake by asking me to go to a non-biased third-party TRAINED in the specific Apple product to write up on a letterhead document observations on why the item is believed to be counterfeit and the third-party must also include a description on how they're trained to identify such things for the item in question. I called Apple's headquarters (and Apple resellers like Best Buy) and asked them if a trained employee can do such a thing for me and due to legal issues, Apple said, they cannot. PayPal ruled in www.mostbuying.com's favor....disregarding MostBuying's own words that the item is a counterfeit. I asked PayPal for more time in finding a third-party to provide this document for me as PayPal had only given me 10 days to provide such. After proving to PayPal that I was heavily involved in attempting to find a third-party by providing them with names, dates, and report/case ID numbers, PayPal closed my dispute in Seller's favor. PayPal's user agreement has failed me by not providing another option for a unique situation for me-the buyer. Their demands for a consumer are often impossible. PayPal is discouraging the buyer from obtaining case facts. I am presently talking with a class action lawfirm (will not provide names/location here) regarding both PayPal and MostBuying...and I am asking that you join me if you have experience a similar situation.

MostBuying is clearly violating numerous trademark laws and international laws, they're committing fraud and PayPal has been made aware but is still encouraging this company to sell to consumers like you and me.

I am sure MostBuying will make this seem like it has been resolved (it has not and cannot be resolved because the PayPal dispute is closed) or that they have "addressed" the issue - which will be a lie (because I already have an email from them -they will not refund my money or accept a return). MostBuying has gotten away with this to several customers...but I am the ONE customer they should have watched out for because I'm getting ready to bring them trouble. Unfortunately for most customers, they don't have the money to puruse legal issues with companies like this...but I do.

Lets just wait and see what words MostBuying tries to fool you with...................and Don't be fooled by the comments made by MostBuying employees that try to increase their rating.

2012-01-24

"It's good. Mostbuying is very flexible for customer requests. I personally experienced but small suggestion is if any item that are not available, please remove it from the portal. so that customer won't order and wait for the unavailable products."

2012-01-21

"YES. THEY DELIVERED. First online purchase outside of the well known merchants or eBay circle. The packing time took a little longer then others' but I guess it really took time to pack from their huge selection of items. Purchased some e cig that ebay is not listing them anymore. They were the cheapest I could find at time. Yet, one particular purchased item, not e cig, was double the price of on eBay. Not complaining because it's just a few bucks. So, do your price search and give mostbuying a try."

2012-01-21

"Thank you very much for attention to klietam.Tseny and an assortment of pleasant surprise!
Yuri.

2012-01-20

"smooth transaction - prompt delivery,Very fast shipping,Thanks!"

2012-01-20

"I bought 8pcs of a lithium ion battery. UltraFire 3000mAh, what showed up? 4 pcs of a UitraFlre (counterfeit) 3800mAh battery. When tested they only delivered 880mAh. Thank goodness I used paypal."

2012-01-20

"It is very good, except the time it take to deliver the product."

2012-01-20

"Up to now I grimly well, except the long delivery times"

2012-01-19

"Finally I got my money back.
Thanks
Uday

2012-01-17

"took a ling time to deliver the goods. ALso they mentioned that it was microsoft ARC mouse but it was a generic ARC mouse."

Share Mostbuying.com's store rating

Mostbuying.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mostbuying.com is not a merchant member
Mostbuying.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!