Stores > MoparPartsOverstock.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.87/10 4.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.85/10 4.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review MoparPartsOverstock.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

Great parts

"Great parts, just hope they have the rod bearings because they cant be found anywhere else haha"

2017-11-10

Short on quality control

"The flag on the lower shock mount flag nut on my truck is spinning (broke).
I bought these two to replace the broken one and have a spare.
I received the two flag nuts and on one of them, the flag was already loose.
The flag was even over the swedges that are meant to hold it in tightly in place.
I guess I will either braze or weld the flags on. Flag nuts are really good ideas especially in tight places where you can't get a wrench on the nut. However if the nut is allowed to turn in the flag, they aren't worth the weight of the scrap metal.

2017-11-03

Poor fit.

"Part had to be heavily modified to be usable."

2017-10-27

Bought Product & Didn't Recieve

"I purchased a product for my Jeep a couple weeks ago and after it got cancelled I didn't get my money back. Wasted time and money on this website. Don't waste your time and money."

2017-10-23

Exactly what I needed!

"The search was easy with the appropriate part numbers, the communication from the site with updates was great, and the product arrived as needed. Time from order to ship was a bit slow, but this may have been due to the parts ordered. Would definitely buy from MoparPartsOverstock.com again!"

2017-10-22

Poor shipping

"The shipping from these people are a joke.
My build was put on hold for 3 weeks because I ordered parts from these people. It states most ordered are shipped 2-5 days. Some special parts 14 days. My stuff took 3 weeks to ship. I called last week to see what was going on with my order. I get told on Wednesday my order was shipped monday. I get an email Friday saying my order was just shipped. So if you can wait a month to get parts from “this company” then go ahead. If not use their diagram and go on eBay to find the part you need. I mean really it doesn’t take 3 weeks to ship some bolts!!! The have lost all my business from me.

2017-10-20

Great store

"Been shopping with mopar for a while now and never got disappointed. Parts always arrive within several days and always OEM. Fully recommend this store."

2017-10-19

Great customer service!!!!!

"The right part the first time . "

2017-10-14

LIFE SAVER

"i WAS ABLE TO LOCATED A PART THAT WAS HARD TO FIND"

2017-10-09

S l o w

"Parts are great But it takes to long to get the parts. "

2017-09-28

Good service

"Online shopping for a Stratus 2004 was good. The 3 pieces were found and shipped asap."

2017-09-06

Great source for hard to find parts!!!

"Wish there were 6 stars available! Great service fast shipping reasonable prices

2017-08-26

Awaiting results

"I ordered a part. Thought I was ordering the part circled in the diagram but received a different part. The original transaction was flawless and timely. I requested a return. I've been waiting almost three weeks for that so guess we\ll see regarding the whole experience. If they process my return satisfactorily, I will definitely use them again and recommend them but at the moment the wife is getting mad at that box sitting on the dining room floor for three weeks..."

2017-08-25

Sales online

"Prices online are inaccurate ordered than got email prices are different according to my vin number, what? i have not even gave my vin number of the car to them i just ordered by the part number. Please put your effort on updating your website and prices if that continues i dont think moparpartsoverstock.com will have any customer that will go with them that was my first and last time.

2017-08-16

They never reply to emails.

"It will be the last time I order from them. Took forever to receive a confirmation then. Couple weeks to get the parts while whole time trying to get in touch ask why taking so long an nothing in return. Till this dumb rate you experience thing showed up. "

Share MoparPartsOverstock.com's store rating

MoparPartsOverstock.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MoparPartsOverstock.com is not a merchant member
MoparPartsOverstock.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!