mollymutt.com

• checkmark icon PayPal

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

2018-08-15

olliefb

"great experience. easy ordering. received items promptly."

2018-08-14

A great idea, well-executed

"We recently learned that giving our dog our clothes at night is comforting to her, especially when we leave her at the kennel. So when she destroyed two cheaper beds in the span of a few days, we decided to give Molly Mutt a try. And so far, so good. She's a velcro dog, so whatever room we're in, she tends to be with us. Unlike her previous beds, she actually chooses to go lie on her Molly Mutt when we're not in the room with her. It's also too heavy for her to drag around the house, so she has not attempted to strategically destroy it yet."

2018-08-14

Two paws up!!!

"Great product! And great customer service! "

2018-08-13

great product

"Crate cover is well made and fits my cage perfectly. Very nice item. Arrived fast."

2018-08-12

Great products and fast shipping

"Got a matching dog crate cover to match the dog best. Both are super durable and very cute! Shipping was fast and easy. "

2018-08-12

Perfect size

"The delivery was on time. and my girls bed fit perfectly. True to their size charts."

2018-08-10

Fast delivery and met my expectations!

"I received an email the day I purchased the product that it had already shipped and it arrived on time. I was a little worried that the cover wouldn’t fit the dog bed we already had, but it fit perfectly! I would say the dimensions provided were very accurate. We plan to use the stuff sack to make a car bed for our dog and cover it with his older bed cover. The new cover and pillow are great!"

2018-08-10

Shipped to New Zealand

"Great response quick delivery and communication. Love the product. "

2018-08-09

Wonderful bed

"Finally found a well made & beautiful bed cover made in the USA. Its excellent quality merchandise at an affordable price. Just received our second duvet and its wonderful. I'm so glad I found Mollymutt duvets, will definitely order more. Thank you Molly & Co."

2018-08-09

"Beautiful prints and I love the idea of recycling clothes to fill them!"

2018-08-05

GREAT as always

"this is my third order from MollyMutt…..all 6 of my shih tzus have MollyMutt beds! they hold up great! wash them every other week and have never had an issue with fading, color run, stiches coming undone.....they are pawsome!!! next will be the crib mattress covers when I get my girls toddler beds! "

2018-08-04

Order Not rRceived

"Although I received this email asking to rate the product a week ago, I have yet to receive my order."

Very nice

"Easy purchase. Took about a week to arrive. Nice material. Good quality. Will see how nice they stay after a few washes! Love them so far. I did not use the stuffing stack, I have memory foam pad inside instead."

2018-08-03

Fast delivery, excellent product.

"Love Molly Mutt! Love the duvet cover."

Gorgeous Crate Cover

"Your website was easy to use, the crate cover fits beautifully, perfect fabric, quick delivery and love that my dog's name is embroidered on it. Great Work Molly Mutt!"

Share Mollymutt.com's store rating

Mollymutt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mollymutt.com is a merchant member
Mollymutt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.