mollymutt.com

• checkmark icon PayPal

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

2018-06-17

Best cover ever for German Shepherd

"Bought this cover for the tear proof bed
Which belongs to my 8 month 88! Pound
German Shepherd puppy. She had managed to destroy the previous cover on the bed . So far; So good- She loves the Molly Mutt cover and has not been able to destroy it.

2018-06-15

two different dog beds

"I have two different type of dog beds for two dogs. the covers fit well on each type. look good. colors are true. "

2018-06-12

rocketman duvet - small

"great quality. fast shipping. nice contact. "

2018-06-11

Shipping

"Great product, but to ship, was placed in a UNSEALED USPS shipping package. It could have come out of the package at any time. How is this a good way to send items? Please ship in sealed packages to ensure that customers receive things they ordered and in an undamaged state."

mollymutt from Mollymutt.com has responded
Posted Jun-11-2018

“Thank you very much for letting us know. The answer to your question is that its a terrible way to ship your item. We're sorry that the end popped open on your package. Glad there was no damage - we will be sure we take extra care to seal up all the USPS packages so they can survive the journey to our customers. Thanks for the order and thanks for letting us know!

2018-06-08

I haven’t received my order yet...

"...but, if it’s anything like my previous orders, I know it will be excellent!"

2018-06-06

Amazing quality

"I’m still using Molly Mutt bed covers that are nearly 10 years old, along with newer ones. The quality is great, the prints are adorable, and shipping is super fast. I fill them with cut up memory foam, and the stuff sacks make it super easy to change covers. "

2018-06-05

Perfect

"Perfect easy and fast ! Great quality !"

2018-06-05

Fast shipping, great product

"It came in before i expected, the product is super quality, easy to put the cover on and the pattern is so cute! "

2018-06-03

My order was indeed fun, easy and exceptional

"Haven't used the product yet but expect it to be as good as the service."

2018-06-02

Hands down best customer service ever

"I had a mistake in my order where the wrong sized stuff sack was sent with cover. Within 10 minutes of me emailing I received a personal call from someone at MollyMutt apologizing and immediately fixing the situation. I couldn't believe how quickly I got a response and how willing they were to send the right items without me returning the wrong ones. I will definitely be a loyal customer! the products I received were quality and their concept is great!"

2018-06-02

Golden Retriever lounger

"I was a bit surprised when I opened the package because I didn’t realize I was supposed to fill the cushions. My Golden, Lola seems to like the end result, though & I never got to fill the bolster because she confiscated it in the roll form & thinks it is a great woobie!"

2018-06-01

Molly Mutt is the BEST

"Molly Mutt has fantastic, quality products, amazing customer service, and lightening fast shipping. We have purchased a wide variety of their products for our two pups - Erwin and Herman. The crate beds, duvets, and covers make their crates so cosy, we are going to have to uncrate-train them once they become big dogs - they just love them so much.

2018-05-30

Best place for dog bedding

"Great product, extremely well constructed. My labradoodle loves it."

2018-05-29

Happy and Stylish!

"I love the covers at Molly Mutt. More importantly my Greyson and Lilly love them too.
The fabric choices are the best I have found and the custom work is very well priced with a quick lead time.
Molly emails direct and responds very quickly.
Im happy and my dogs are stylish and comfy.

2018-05-28

Great Customer Service

"Easily and quickly accessible via online chat . My questions were answered quickly and with the information I needed to make a decision. I just received my duvets and stuff bag - the duvets are beautiful and great quality. "

Share Mollymutt.com's store rating

Mollymutt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mollymutt.com is a merchant member
Mollymutt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.