Stores > Mollymutt.com

(510) 238-0155
      help@mollymutt.com
      (510) 238-8400

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Voice your opinion! Review Mollymutt.com by clicking a star below.
MelissaMattis's Avatar

2017-11-19

Love their products!

"I've been loyal to Mollymutt for 4 years and swear by their brand when it comes to dog beds. Their products last forever despite frequent washing and our dogs love them. I did not give this review a full 5 stars as I just ordered a new pattern design and the size received is a bit larger than previous. This isn't a deal breaker but since I stuff the dog bed covers with pre-cut memory foam mattress toppers, I like the snug fit I have with the older designs I have."

2017-11-19

My pups love Mollymutt!

"Great quality and products. Thank you :) "

2017-11-18

Fantastic Products

"I'm a longtime repeat customer, from the time my local dog boutique carried the products, and now through online ordering now that I've moved. I love the fun prints, and the waterproof inserts and outdoor duvets were great for my best furrend once she started getting older and having accidents. Just ordered the car seat cover as a gift, can't wait to see how much the recipients (furry and not!) love it."

2017-11-17

Fantastic!

"Great product and fast shipping/handling. Henry loves his bed, and I feel good that it's all natural fibers. Thanks!"

2017-11-16

Great service and product

"I ordered a huge duvet cover for my dog's bed. The measurements were exact and the cover fits my dog's bed perfectly. The quality is great. I also love all the different patterns and colors. I will be ordering another cover for his other bed. "

2017-11-15

Huge Duvet

"Called and placed my order and the gentleman who help me made my order easy to place. Received my order and it was perfect. "

2017-11-13

Satisfied customer

"Pleased with size and color"

SandraGarrett's Avatar

2017-11-12

Love Mollymutt Designs!

"Hi Molly!
Sorry it has taken me so long to get our first Mollymutt doggy bed! We now have Stella; a new Airedale terrier puppy and decided it was time for Stella to have a Mollymutt bed. I ordered the Mystery crate cove kit and Stella loves the privacy the cover provides! In case you don't recognize the name I am Mike Leschber's mom and Nana to those adorable grands - Reece & Levi! I hope you will visit Texas soon so we can meet your newest family member!
My only suggestion is that you have a place here to upload a picture!

DebraLong's Avatar

2017-11-10

LOVE these beds as much as my dogs do!

"Great beds, easy to wash and very durable fabric. Thanks Molly Mutt"

2017-11-10

Quick shipping and Witt loves it!

"The quality is outstanding! The shipping took only 3 days from California to the frozen tundra of Wisconsin. Best of all, Witt loves his new bed!"

2017-11-10

Perfect service, perfect products!

"Easy to order, received promptly, products just as described and pictured on the website."

2017-11-09

Amazing quality and customer service

"My two pups love both their sheepy wool filled crate pads and their dog beds. The beds are well made and durable, and the customer service is top notch. I highly recommend Molly Mutt!"

2017-11-07

Easy Peasy

"Effortless shopping experience, fast shipper, great value for the dollar, very good quality. Keep in mind that this fabric is canvas and unlined, which is fine by me because it will be used in agility venues and will need regular washing. I'll be looking for excuses to do business again with this seller. "

2017-11-06

"We absolutely love the bed and seat covers we recently purchased!! Patterns are adorable too!"

2017-11-06

Our pup loves the duvet!

"We ordered the duvet and stuff sack for our pit/lab mix. He just loves it! And I love that I can wash it without fear of another dog bed exploding in the washer. Great quality bed and fast delivery. Thank you!"

Share Mollymutt.com's store rating

Mollymutt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mollymutt.com is a merchant member
Mollymutt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.