2012-09-24

"Crooks and scammers.
Did not respond nor send product. Credit card company took off the charge and oddly enough....two months later received additional non authorized transactions on my card.
People like this should be put on an island left to die.

2012-08-06

"these scums scammed me too. I should have known it was too good to be true. I bought a monitor and paid $140 and never got it almost 2 months later i check this site to see i wasn't alone. don't buy anything from oaktechnology.com or whatever"

2012-08-01

"Same old story, I'm afraid. Ordered a graphics card and payed with debit card through their Moneybookers service. (Think Paypal - but less good.) Never got a product, never got one response back and they take your money right away. Moneybookers wasn't interested - don't care who they do business with, I guess.
Their website has been down for "scheduled maintenance" for almost a month now so no way to contact them and no phone number. I assume they are busy setting up a new website under a different name to begin their cycle of scams all over again.
I fear that money is gone for good and an expensive lesson indeed. Check for reviews before you make an on-line purchase of any significant funds. - 0 stars.

2012-08-01

"I guess I got to this review site too late. I bought a boom box
from Mojarra Digital not having any idea I was about to get shafted. Paid the amount through Moneybookers and NEVER recieved radio or any replys to my e-mails. Now I see their web-
site is under maintenance...righhhhht. That's double-speak
for "Ya'll just got SCREWED!" Will NEVER purchase electronics from ANYONE, on-line, EVER again! Thanks for nothing Mojarra!
Give them a review?...LMAO.

2012-07-27

"Just like everyone else, I got caught up by the same Oaktechnologies.com website scam and gave up some money. I saw a price for computer memory that was too good to be true. within a day or two I got two emails telling me not to freak out when I see charges coming out under the name Moneybookers. After a week, I tried to check status and I checked my CC online and the money was out and I received no delivery status. Someone should track these guys. The money has to be going somewhere, right?"

2012-07-26

"Mojarra Digital, Oaktechnology and who knows what they will next turn up as are SCAM artists. You will receive an email confirmation after ordering. Status will be pending. You will NEVER receive the item. DO NOT BUY from them regardless of what a great deal you think you are receiving."

2012-07-20

"SCAM! "Was warned to late by previous reviewers...
Have went my 30 business days after order, and the only conformation is that funds were subtracted by MoneyBrokers.
Not like it was a paypal to get my money back.
I am out the money and No Product.
No Star here..."

2012-07-14

"We found a freezer on their website and it had better shipping charges than the competitors so we went with them. Money bookers sent us an email after processing our transaction and that was a month ago. We've tried to contact them, but they aren't replying. Nothing... I guess now we need to dispute the charges with our credit card company...mojarra digital DBA Oak Technology is their business title. "

2012-07-06

"I did a search for a product I wanted through Google Shopping and came up with a decent price from a company called Mojarra Digital Works. I placed an order with them for a Q9650 Quad Core CPU and a Thermaltake CPU Fan. The order price seemed very reasonable, but not a "steal" as many other scam prices seem to be. I had to use a third-party credit card company called MoneyBookers (or Skrill) for payment. MoneyBookers posted the charge to my credit card the same day as the order and I also received a call form MoneyBookers the next day confirming the order and the charges to my credit card. Mojarra Digital Works had a shipping policy of 7-10 days as posted on their website: http://www.mojarradigital.net/

After 10 days, I received no tracking number and/or product from them. I sent the company an email (because they had no phone numbers listed for contact). They sent me a lame reply that said:

" Hello

Your order is in process. The order status will update from pending to "shipped"
once the item leaves our warehouse. Most credit card orders take a bit longer do
to security screening done to protect both the customer and merchant. Please allow
7-10 business days to process.

Support "

I have never heard of anything like that before, especially since the charge hit my credit card the same day it was ordered. I sent Mojarra Digital Works another email about how displeased I was with their service and policies, and they sent me a second reply that said:

" Hello,

I have placed an expedite ticket. Expect tracking information and delivery this week.

Support "

.......that reply was three weeks after I placed my original order, and was the last thing I heard from Mojarra Digital Works after many other attempts to contact them via email. I also saw there were ratings posted for Mojarra Digital Works on a different website claiming they are a scam and giving them a 1-star rating, but unfortunately these were posted after I had already placed my original order. Sadly it seems several people are having the same problem that I am with this company. So now I am in the process of disputing the charges with my credit card company. I am also severely disappointed by Google Shopping for leading me to this scam website.

2012-07-05

"Did not ship, had to dispute with cc to get money back. Scammers."

2012-07-03

"YES INDEED, MOJARRA DIGITAL ARE CROOKS. They take your money and give no product...you get nothing but bull$hit and stall tactics from those bastards!"

2012-07-03

"Horrible company!!! Stay away.
No way to contact them other than email.
They did not respond to any emails sent.
Item not shipped in a week and a half.
Filed dispute with CC.

2012-07-02

"I purchased 4 Insignia 22" LCD/TV from Oak technology. Needed it ASAP. After 10 days they said it is being shipped just be patient.
After that they never eanswered nay of my emails any more. There is no phone number to call.
These guys are scam. Do not give your credit card to them.

2012-07-02

"Was a scam. Afer an email saying they got my payment, I never heard from them again, dispite sending 4 email requests for an update. And I could never find a phone # for them. Fortunally, I used CapitalOne credit card and they disputed the transaction, so a refund is in process."

2012-07-01

"Was warned to late by previous reviewers...
Have went my 10 business days after order, and the only conformation is that funds were subtracted by MoneyBrokers.
Not like it was a paypal to get my money back.
I am out the money and No Product.
No Star here...