Product & services pricing 6.67/10
Shipping & packaging: 6.75/10
Customer service: 5.56/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.75/10

Excelent choice

"Great designs and creative ideas. Very good!"

Best Services & Good Staff

"These products are just outstanding very fasting shipping. It is really awesome and really good services. I would highly reccommend to all my friend . Thank you very much."

Best & great Quality Product

"The product i bought was really best quality and beatiful desing. I'm testing another one and i'm really satisfied it. I'm Recommended tp all my friend use this product .""

2018-06-21

Beauty and quality at the right price.

"I bought one of these furniture and I really loved it. A solid design that represents modernity. And the materials of very good quality. That makes the price rise a little, but it's worth it. I do recommend the company and the products."

2018-06-12

Modern In Designs

"Experience with Modern In Designs is very good idea
nowadays Modern In Designs Without
life
imposible

AWESOME FURNITURE IN PERFECT LOW PRICE..100% RECOMMENDED

"Last month I bought few furnitures from them, they are simply good..Quality is up to the mark and still no problem have been seen..Their customer service is excellent,, much recommended to everyone,, "

Great Qualities and Prices

"All the furniture I bought from them had very great qualities and prices."

Excellent

"Like the name says- They are modern. I love the sofa that I bought.

2018-05-08

Awesome products and service.

"These products are just outstanding very fasting shipping.Good prices, could not find a better price anywhere.Its really awesome and really good services. I would highly reccommend to all to buy . Thank you very much."

Excellent Chairs

"it is very fine chair. I have been using these chairs for last 1 months, Designs of this chairs very excellent. so i like it. and I can say that I have no complains about them, works as advertised. Thank you."

2018-05-08

I found what I was looking for fit to my pocket

They offered what I wanted and what I really wanted, more economical compared to other sites, without mentioning the shipping. eficiene fast without any inconvenience, I can not complain on my part I recommend product quality and the most important economic fits in your pocket

2018-05-08

Good products, worth the price

"The product i bought was really AAA quality and beatiful desing. I'm testing another one and i'm really satisfied at the time. Recommended."

I am Very Happy with this chair

"I could not find a better price anywhere. I would highly recommend to all to buy i must say its really awesome and really good services very fast shipping thank you very much "

2018-05-04

So far Worked as advertised

"I have been using these chairs for last 3 months, and I can say that I have no complains about them, works as advertised. They look like they are gonna last for a long time and satisfy me every penny. "

2018-03-29

Dangerous table!

"I bought a Tribeca Coffee Table. It arrived without instructions, but assembly was easy - just one bolt. I tightened it twice as I was worried about the weight of the top. Assembled, it looked a little wobbly - again, because of the weight of the top. My 4 year-old granddaughter actually pushed the table over onto her twin sister. The base collapsed and the heavy top came down on my granddaughter's shins, bruising her badly.

I wrote to the company through the website and received no reply. I later called and received a call back. (The website says "Easy returns. No restocking fee" When I described the situation, the agent said "no, those tables are sturdy - we sell a lot of them" and offered me a replacement base for $50.

Share Modern In Designs's store rating