Stores > DA Stores / Modern Furniture Warehouse (USA)
  • DA Stores / Mod

7am - 9pm Mon-Fri9am - 5pm Sat-Sun
      866-838-8710
      323-782-0889
      support@dastores.net
      866-838-8710

Voice your opinion! Review DA Stores / Modern Furniture Warehouse (USA) by clicking a star below.
2015-03-13

"Placed an order....never got order or refund. BEWARE....DO NOT SHOP HERE...LOOK UP "LIVE GOODS"....THEY ARE AN ONLINE RIP OFF STORE!! All click throughs go to "TOSH FURNITURE STORE" THE PHONE NUMBERS DON'T WORK!!! STAY AWAY!!"

2015-02-12

"It was a huge mistake to order a dinning table from Modern furniture warehouse website. I placed the order the beginning of January, the credit card was charged right away and I received confirmation that table is in stock and will be delivered on the requested date. The requested date was beginning of February. One week before the estimated delivery date, I tried to follow-up with the website to find out the status of my order. I could not get hold of their phone or chat customer service. After more then few attempts, I called to the store listed on their website just to find out that the table is not available anymore. Thanks to the store salesman who nicely helped me out to figure out the situation. The bottom line, the warehouse customer services are HORRIBLE. I wasted the entire month (could order table from another website), they did not bother neither notify me or refund the money until I started doing investigation on my own. Only after that, the credit on my card. Stay FAR AWAY from this website if you do not want to go through the same hassle as I did!"

2015-01-25

"This is a bookmarked store. Beautiful products, well priced, fast and free shipping. "

2015-01-24

" "DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE"
I placed my order Aug.16/14 was told 8-10 weeks fro delivery to canada. Nothing after 12 weeks. I call and they say another 4 weeks. 4 weeks later still nothing. Sofa finally arrived at my house Dec.24/14 (4.5 months after purchase) The wrong configuration and no coffee table. They offered me 200 to keep the configuration (whcich doesnt work in my space) and 150 to forget about the coffee table. I declined and replied i wanted the coffee table and sofa made right. I have not heard back from them since. And spend countless hours on the phone speaking to no one. Visa cant do anything because its 75 days past purchase date. and now i have to file a civil suit and contact BBB. What a NIGHTMARE.

2015-01-23

"Dear Sirs

I purchased a sink and was recently installed, order number 100031265 under the Alejandra Mercurio's name. Sink is a Ruvati 32 inch double bowl. I'm very upset becase the sink rusted out after few usage, and it is supposed to be stainless steel of excellent material as advertised
Need to speak to someone to see how this is going to be solved, my email is alejandra.mercurio@gmail.com and my telephone number is 786 603 7714.
Appreciate in advance your time in order to attend this claim

2015-01-23

"The dresser I ordered came with black scuff marks on each side and I have sent pictures, emailed, and called and have a reference #6777 n an attempt to return the item but so far to no avail. This is not inline with their stated "Return Policy" on the website."

2015-01-20

"It said it was supposed to email me before shipping and delievered assembled. None of those two conditions were met when those were the reason why i bought a furniture from this warehouse. I was disappointed with the false promises that could not have been kept"

2015-01-20

"Worst return policy and customer service ever seen. Still waiting to hear from customer support for return instructions after 2 weeks. No one answers the phone or emails."

2015-01-18

"Item received was as expected however your communication was poor. I sent three e- mails requesting order status with no reply. I had to phone to confirm and ask for shipping date.
This is unacceptable in todays world where service is also important.

Mitch Ransom

2015-01-18

"Listing locations were curbside delivery is the only option would help make decision to purchase or not to purchasean item that weighs 270 lbs. I had to hire moving people to bring it into my house at additional cost. I will not buy anything else from you. Love the product HATE service. "

2015-01-17

"Horrible! I still have not received my order after almost a month, and nobody seems to know when it will be shipped. I will be cancelling my order after all this time. Do not do business with this place."

2015-01-12

"Product delivery took a little less than 3 weeks. Packing was great, item (chest of drawers) was very protected. I had trouble talking with them about shipping, but once the shipping company received the item, they called me to set up a time and day for delivery, so that worked out great. Overall a great place to do business with."

2015-01-12

"Arrived in good condition, and is the perfect complement to provide a privacy screen for a stackable washer/dryer. "

2015-01-05

"Requested for a specific delivery timeframe as I was out of town, and the rep confirmed it will delivered as requested. The item was delivered way outside of the time frame agreed (a week early) and was left outside my house, so it was exposed to theft and rain for a week!!! Even worse, the wrong item was shipped!!! I paid for a coffee table, I received chairs instead. I requested for order cancellation and reps said they could do that unless I ship the wrong item back first and if I send them pics of the item I received as they dont believe they shipped the wrong item. I sen them the pics.They said they will email me a shipping label on the 26th of December. It is already January and I have mot received the label still. Customer service has been extremely unreliable, and unresponsive!!! Very bad service. They still have my money and I still dont have what i paid for more than a month later."

2015-01-05

" Ordered two end tables that looked very nice in the pictures. However when I received the end tables and assembled them both, it appeared that the construction technique is very poor and it appears there is no quality assurance done by manufacturer. Both tables were defective, both unequal in height and both NOT level. Made in China!!! Still do not have resolution on this issue and awaiting non defective tables to be sent as it looks like a very expensive transaction right now."

Share DA Stores / Modern Furniture Warehouse (USA)'s store rating

DA Stores / Modern Furniture Warehouse (USA) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DA Stores / Modern Furniture Warehouse (USA) is not a merchant member
DA Stores / Modern Furniture Warehouse (USA) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!