Stores > Moddiy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Moddiy.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-21

Excellent Service

"It was an excellent experience I got everything as per my order and the way I was getting response from Carrie was very satisfaction. Hope I get my parcel in time. Guys keep it up"

2017-11-16

Amazing Customer Service

"There was a small problem with my order and they immediately shipped me a replacement no questions asked!"

2017-11-06

Custom cables for mining!

"Let's just say I manage a semi-professional crypto mining operation. I decided to order custom cables (roughly $2000 USD worth). In my haste, I screwed up the order by order the wrong connector at one end. I didn't notice until the cables were delivered. ModDIY worked with me to create a custom adapter (at a small additional cost) to fix my screw up. Everything worked perfectly in the end. I would definitely do business with ModDIY again. Thanks for the save!"

2017-11-06

Great help from the customer service

"I couldn't find the cable I needed myself so I tried the customer service and she led me properly the whole journey, from order to shipping. Great site, thanks!"

2017-10-31

Top notch customer service

"Above and beyond pre sales help. Thoughtful and knowledgeable with enough foresight to actually provide a couple additional products that ended up being a perfect match. 5 stars, will shop again!"

2017-10-30

Prompt, informative, and kind

"I was looking for some custom sleeved, short cables for my Rosewill PSU, but couldn't find any elsewhere. This place had them - AND had prompt/responsive customer support to let me know everything I needed to.

We'll see how they fit/work once they arrive, but as of now I have no complaints and will re-visit moddiy if I have any other needs.

Woo!

2017-10-20

Give Carrie a Raise

"Knowledgeable and helpful, very polite. I'm definitely shopping here. If you don't give her some recognition I'll find out. :D"

2017-10-18

Amazing customer service

"In a day and age where poor customer service is the norm ModDIY goes well above and beyond to ensure you receive a working and great looking product. Shipping and receiving is fast. ModDIY knows what they are doing and they are very good at it."

2017-10-11

Best Place to find cable Mods

"ModDIY.com is a perfect place to find cables for your custom mods. I was sent here by the tech website GamersNexus. They 100% know what they are doing, and they trust this site, as do I!"

2017-09-28

Holy cow!!! Excellent work!!...

"Well, I didn't have high hopes for my oddball Antec Edge 650W PSU because other companies didn't want to bother with it, but Carrie and Eric told me no worries...and they were right on the money!! They went to the trouble to find the correct pinout orientation then made a heavy duty beast of a set of modular cables for me. moddiy's connections fit even better than my OEM Antec, and the red color complements my MSi 970 Gaming board and MSi GeForce GTX 1060 6GB graphics card perfectly. Loved to look through my tempered glass CoolerMaster Pro 5 case before, but these custom cables took it to a whole new satisfying level!!

Very satisfied and happy customer who loves the much cleaner look of my PC, and even more moddiy's excellent craftsmanship. If you need a PC modding company who goes above and beyond and builds quality PC mods, look no further.

2017-09-27

AMAZING Service!

"Their live chat function while shopping makes even a first-time experience simple. Hands-down the best online shopping experience I've had!"

2017-09-21

An excellent line of support

"I've always been looking for this kind of material until I get to this page. On the other hand, I had many questions, which were answered in the support line. My first order is already online. I recommend them."

2017-09-13

Excellent Service

"Excellent customer service.
Willing to make up to customers when there is a misunderstanding. Topnotch build quality as well!

2017-09-13

Pre-sales support

"Excellent pre-sale tech support by online form. While I had wanted to be able to phone them, the Chat was such clear communication I placed my order with confidence."

2017-08-19

They do not speak English!

"You will figure this out when you see the quality of the product!"

Share Moddiy.com's store rating

Moddiy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Moddiy.com is not a merchant member
Moddiy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!