Stores > Mobile Computing Solutions
  • Mobile Computin

Voice your opinion! Review Mobile Computing Solutions by clicking a star below.

Terrible Communication & Service

"I ordered a product from them over one month ago. I've not received a single update after the automated order confirmation. I've tried contacting them multiple times through their website's "contact us" form, multiple email addresses associated with the company, and have called multiple times and left a voice mail. At this point, I guess I'll have to try to dispute the charge with my credit card company. Avoid!"

"Very satisfied with this vendor. Shortly after placing the order, the vendor contacted me to tell me that one of the parts I had ordered was already part of another part I ordered, and offered a partial refund to take the redundant part off the order. It's good when vendors do a quick sanity check on orders :).

Communication going back and forth was quick and intelligent via e-mails - it felt like quality support as opposed to a lot of the folks that outsource to india.

I had ordered a double-DIN transflective touchscreen... until this time, nobody had one for sale anywhere. I received it in the mail, fired it up, and had it working within a few hours (I'm a linux user, and these things are not straight-forward to get working right away).

Will definately be doing more business here.

Share Mobile Computing Solutions's store rating

Mobile Computing Solutions is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mobile Computing Solutions is not a merchant member
Mobile Computing Solutions does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!