support@mmogah.com
    (512) 666-4240

Product & services pricing 5.00/10
2018-05-23

Youll be banned within 24 hours, if you even get the gold

"This is the WORST gold buying experience ive ever had. I only bought 50k gold. You will be banned within 24 hours of buying this gold, i lost a 12 year old 500$ account and they avoid giving you a refund until youre out of the 24 hour refund window, I asked for compensation within hours of them sending the gold. They avoided the compensation for 2 days, i asked 2 times and they acted like it was never brought up. Then told me i was outside the compensation window. Theyre a scam. i told no one i bought gold, me and my girlfriend were the only ones who knew. we never even saw the gold, we logged in to a ban message and the email said we were banned for real world trading. their whole company is a scam. today they tried to sell me an unbanning service, instead of giving me my compensation."

2017-07-09

They canceled my order after waiting 3 weeks.

"I bought Gil at a time when Gil was $6 per 2mil on Gilgamesh (normally $30). I checked in with them 3 times via the "chat with us" how my order was coming and they told me they were "working on it" as their account had gotten banned. I had no problem waiting for my Gil. Then 3 weeks later after 3 "chat with us" sessions and an email later, they tell me there was a system error and cancel my order. I patiently waited 3 weeks for them to cancel my order due to an "error". They never mentioned an error in the weeks before and I never received an email stating there was an error. I'm really upset."

2017-04-28

Great customer

"So fast, better than anyone else. Very responsive. They also try and ensure you dont get banned. very user-friendly.
Can't recommend enough.

And best of all prices are good.

2017-03-31

Good service

"The site is great to use. Their customer service helps."

2017-02-24

MMOGAH is a scam. do not purchase be warned.

"I purchased items for GW2. Items were not delivered. Customer service Jason explained that they were delivered. I returned home to see nothing was sent. I chatted with customer service jason came back on. I said nothing delivered you lied to me. He said let me check. He apologized and said can you give us more time? i said no you can not give me a time of delivery and you already exceeded the 12-24 hour time window for delivery. After he apologized he said he will refund. Then he goes on to say his colleague said no refunds allowed. this is where it gets pretty funny.... what a scam of a company. do not purchase i will be filing a dispute with paypal and i have the transcripts to prove it. worst company i hope they go out of business. distrustful and horrible.
I have the transcript as proof. thanks jason you idiot. paypal will give me my money back. thanks.

2017-02-16

Wow!

"Amazing!
delivered 50k in 5 minutes and no hassle

2017-02-02

Quick and easy

"I have used these guys multiple times. Never had any problem with them. I will consistently come back to use them."

2017-01-13

Fifa Coins!!!!

"Wow. Great service. Fast. Got my Fifa 17 coins within 30 min. Recommend it. Great job. "

2017-01-10

Amazing Customer Service! -Olivia

"Honestly I've been purchasing from them for about a year now and they always live up to buyer standards. My order is always delivered swiftly and professionally today and as always. Thank you MMOGAH! "

2016-12-26

Great service and even better prices

"I found MMOGAH.com through a google search and was hesitant to try their service. However, I opened up a chat window and was helped throughout my entire purchasing process. My products were delivered within 1 hr!

I would rate them 5 STARS!

I would highly recommend using them.

2016-12-04

Golden Service and great value

"From order to delivery in under 5 minutes. I have used Mmogah.com for all my gold needs. I have never been let down by the price or quality of service offered. If you are looking for reliability and fast delivery - look no further."

2016-11-30

Very quick!

"Mmogah is very reliable and will get you your gil quickly in game. I have used them before and will use them again! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a safe source to buy in game currency. "

2016-10-30

Fast good site!!!

"i Have Ordered Fifa coins and i got it very vey fast/
i love this site!! recommand!!!

2016-10-22

The best place for all your gaming need

"It a really good service there I have had no problems with them I would recommend them to anyone how is interested in there services thay other "

2016-08-13

Veteran Gold Seller since the beginning of time, AND.. cheapest prices? Win/Win

"Veteran Gold Seller since the beginning of time, AND.. cheapest prices? Win/Win

I've been using this service for many of years on an off to compensate for massive changes during my 2-6 "Pauses" or breaks from WoW. Always discrete, always professional, always competitively priced, and most of all FAST and SECURE. Its the safest bet there is really..

Share Mmogah.com's store rating