Stores > Mint Products

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mint Products by clicking a star below.
2017-10-26

can not take the heat especially this alisha

"well everything had gone fairly smooth until i wrote a e-mail to mintproducts wanting to know where my items i had paid for 2 weeks prior by my credit card well i was mad not going to lie and i sent a e-mail saying i would fire the shipping department and asking them how long does the stuff you order stay in shipping then i found out that is just a stall tactic they use they are the only company i know of that charges your card before the product is sent well that undoubtedly made them mad because alisha had the owner at that time which was jeff kirshand or something like that the last name and he wanted me to call him even though i had spent over 20 thousand dollars he said he didn't need my business no more and this customer service person alisha had gotten carolyn fired and i told her about that she must be the owner mother or wife could be either one because she is the boss somebody else their may think they are but aslisha is take my word i will have to say i only had one incident that probably started it all was when i got some half dimes and they called them very fine but and on their very site it said one of the way's to determine v.f. was the word liberty at least 3 of the letters had to be on the shield and everyone of them i got the shield was slick as a ribbon well i called and tried to tell her i was going by their own advertisment and she said jeff said they were as stated i said according to your own advertisement and stated reading it over the phone to her smart alec mouth and they finally had me send those back and sent me the one's i should of gotten to begin with i have a continuing story but will do it later on but as of now they banded me from ordering maybe for the best i guess but they have not heard the last from me i can tell u that?"

2017-10-17

Excellent firm and Product

"I have ordered several times from Mint Products....I found excellent coins(no junk or spots) and fair pricing. All coins packaged appropriately and arrived in timely fashion. Will buy again from Mint Products.....A+++ in my book.

Sam Armbrester

2017-06-01

GOOD SELLER!

"LOOK I WAS READING SOME REVIEWS ON HERE AS A BUSINESS OWNER IT APPEARS THAT SOME OF THESE MAY HAVE BEEN WRITTEN BY COMPETITORS BECAUSE MINT PRODUCTS COINS I HAVE BOUGHT I NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES WITH! I THINK THAT SOME PEOPLE JUST EXPECT TO MUCH FOR A LITTLE BIT OF MONEY THAT THEY ARE WILLING TO SPEND! THERS AN OLD SAYING YOU GET WHAT PAY FOR NOTHING IS FOR FREE! YOU EXPECT TO PAY$25 FOR A 1916 STANDING LIBERTY QUARTER IN AU CONDITION OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT! IF THATS THE CASE GO FIND ANOTHER HOBBY! GREAT COINS GREAT PRICES SO FAR I HAVE DEALT WITH EVERY COIN COMPANY ON THE INTERNET WHOLESALE WISE MINT PRODUCTS .COM COMES IN ON TOP !!!!!!"

2017-04-25

Sold My Purchased Items in an Auction

"So I purchased a 2 coin set from the coins and chronicles collection. They immediately took my $219.99, and it immediately changed to say my order was processing. Well, after 6 days of processing, I called to see when my order would ship. The lady actually came back on the line and said, and I kid you not, sorry. We sold that in an auction. We don't have it anymore.

This is a joke of a retailer. There are dozens of companies out there who are much more reliable and professional than this company. I will be steering clear at all costs and will never do business with them again. Not hard to see why they have a 1 out of 10 star rating.

2016-10-26

not what they seem

"I ordered $1000 of 1999-2009 silver state quarter proof sets, two identical ones for each of my two sons. Upon receipt at least half of them had scratches on the plastic cases, in some cases so bad I couldn't see the coins. I sent them back and received replacements that were somewhat better but again had scratches defacing the casing. I was also told the shipping would be covered if the sets were found to be defective. I never received that reimbursement, and my many emails asking for a third replacement set went unanswered. These were all advertised as "superb" and "in their original mint boxes." Be careful of what to expect!"

2016-10-17

You will wait so long for shipping, you might as well buy options or future contracts

"Mint Products was at one time a real company......but that is not the case anymore. Waiting weeks for an order to ship, by that time the silver price has changed.

Bunch of clowns. Makes more sense to deal with your local coin dealer than these fools. Terrible customer service.

The only reason they have positive reviews on their site is because they offer reward points for their customers to write those reviews. No kidding, read it on their site.

2016-09-16

Orderd 4 proof sets 1940, 1938, 1942 and 1939

"the 1942 was a 6 piece set the silver nickel was left loose instead of being in a 6 coin holder as there picture shows. One of the sets has a scratch so bad on the front of the quarter you could almost see it from the back side. One has a 50 cent piece looks like it just came out of the washer. I'm taking them to a gold place and have them checked. when I called I ask if they had these proof sets in stock-answer yes. I spent 8412.89 that day received everything but these 4 sets called and was told the owner was out looking for the sets. It looks like they found a bunch of different coins and put these proofs together. wrote once to this place about the condition of these coins-no answer. Will write another review and let u-all know how the checking of these proofs turns out. Was going to order another 10000.00 worth of proofs, think I will order them in town so I can look at them before I spent my money."

2016-02-17

NOT as described!!!!

"Just received my order of what was supposed to be uncirculated dollar coins and each one of them have dings and scratches and one has discoloration stains. these were not uncirculated coins. A waste of my time and money shopping with them."

2015-09-21

"Seem like a scam. I ordered two "Complete 29 Coin Year Set Of Proof Silver Eagles" sets back on July 10th. Today, 9/21, I got in touch to ask why my order was taking so long. Alisa told me that when I placed the order, even though the credit card transaction went through and was paid, their credit card processor told them that my billing address did not match. They think my apartment number may have been the cause. In any case, Alisa said that someone from MintProducts had sent me an email asking me to confirm the address. I never received any such email. Now they're asking for my credit card number, expiration date, CVV code, and billing address, again. I'm uncomfortable giving that information again as I was already charged for this order once before. Even though they've already received my payment they insist that they have to call my bank to ensure my address matches. I'm done! I asked them cancel the order and refund my money. Let's see how long that takes."

2015-06-22

"Huray!!! I just received my 1950 and 1951 u.s. proof sets, and they look amazing! I am still waiting for the 1952 u.s. proof set to arrive. Appearently, it was out of stock when I called june 1, 2015 to buy all 3 sets, so I will just have to wait until it arrives."

2015-02-01

"Not real thrilled with this outfit.I recently TRIED to order some coins.Placed the order using a Visa gift card.Got an email from customer service stating that the "billing address" was incorrect.TRIED to explain that there is NO BILLING ADDRESS ON A GIFT CARD.To no avail.I ended up canceling the order,now lets see how long it takes for them to refund my money."

2014-11-28

"Mint products has very fast shipping and the coins always come very well packaged. Their prices are very good and their shipping is a good price. I highly recomend them. "

2014-11-26

"Mint Products Customer Support was very helpful when I accidentally place an order without signing in. They even awarded me points on my account after my mistake. "

2014-11-08

"Received my products in great shape. No problems or issues. Everything was as advertised or better! Prices are very good. I received my products within 2 weeks, better than the first time I ordered which was ~3 weeks. #284825. "

2014-11-06

"I had great service from start to finish. There customer service representative Carolyn was very helpful as this was my first order. Quality and pricing was great especially with free shipping. Look forward to doing business again with Mint Products soon. Thank you!"

Share Mint Products's store rating

Mint Products is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mint Products is not a merchant member
Mint Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!