Stores > MiniInTheBox

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review MiniInTheBox by clicking a star below.
2017-12-01

Fake website, no product delivered and no support

"Pathetic website. I never received the product from 6 months and I have been raising tickets every couple of weeks and every time they ask me to wait 1-2 months ! Fake website having no intention of resolving the issue.
Order no. - 1706070527509495

Rep reply posted Dec-02-2017

“This is Customer Service Supervisor from miniinthebox. I am glad to help.

We sincerely apologize for the order delay. We'd like to refund the payment to you since your package might be held by customs or lost in transit.

After review your case, I had conducted ticket ID=16828910# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

2017-11-28

Worked arround

"I bought a iPad cover on Miniinthebox for the new iPad (9,7). At that time, 3 months ago, they had online that model (9.7) on the list of compatibility. I waited for the product for 2 months. For my luck, it also got stuck on taxes in europe :(, that made me pay more 20 euros.
When it arrived, didn't fit on the iPad. When I went back to the site, there was a new option saying iPad 2017 that wasn't there when I bought.

Even though the site was not clear, mini in the box worked things arround with me and refound me of the money and taxes. Finnaly i got me problem solved.

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2017

“This is Customer Service Supervisor from miniinthebox. I am glad to help.

We'd like to refund 100% Tax Fee to you since you paid for the Insurance for Duty & Tax of this order.

About the unfit product, it is a little tricky to choose for the right model of ipad case, cause there're indeed so many of them. We will inform the relevant dept to fix that.

After review your case, I had conducted ticket ID=16790752# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

2017-11-27

Lousy costumer service managed after complaint

"Lousy costumer service and always reply with pre-formated answers. After a 1 star review here and other rating website they manage to refund me. "

Rep reply posted Nov-27-2017

“This is Customer Service Supervisor from miniinthebox. I am glad to help.

We will arrange a reshipment or refund if your package is confirmed lost on the way to you.

After review your case, I had conducted ticket ID=16780437# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

2017-11-27

I was sold fake capacity flash drives.

"I purchased 5 x 16gb Key shaped flash drives. As soon as they arrived I tested them by attempting to load a 14gb film in 1 gb episodes, the first episodes loaded and played back with out problem, then loaded the next 1gb and then the 1st gb episode was corrupted and the 3rd would not play. Loaded the 4th episode and then all episodes would no longer play back.This was true of the other 5 flash drives. I conducted this test on a known genuine flash drive and the whole film would load and play back. The flash drives I have been sold are known as "fake capacity flash drives" when you plug them in it will display 16gb on your screen but in fact the true capacity of these was approx 2gb. I did get a full refund but it took some time and they still seem to be selling them. make sure you test with at least 10gb of data as soon as you get them and play back to test as it will display the file name making you think it has loaded it when it hasn't."

Rep reply posted Nov-27-2017

“This is Customer Service Supervisor from miniinthebox. I am glad to help.

About the product issue you mentioned, we have contacted the relevant dept to open an investigation about it. Please don't worry, we won't sell it any more if there is any problem with the product.

After review your case, I had conducted ticket ID=16780306# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

2017-11-26

Bons prix, livrison rapide

"Très grand choix d'article à bon prix, livraison rapide même si je suis au Québec. Les articles reçus sont comme montrés. Aucune insatisfaction de ma part jusqu'à présent "

2017-11-12

Bon prix et bonnes affaires

"J'aime les produits originaux aux prix abordables! La livraison est aussi toujours correcte. Je conseille ;)"

2017-11-12

Excellent store! i do recommend!

"I love the fact that you have 1 point of contact and not the mess you have with a marketplace like alibaba; that's to me too much of a turn-off.
The goods are at least as expected but sometimes really pleasantly surprised.

Nothing is perfect, do for a recommendation, speeeding up delivery time woudl be a benefit. Having said that, sometimes you're really amazed and it's on your doorstep before you know.
No hassle at check-out as you can use paypal or even local payment system.

As with all buys from asia to EU, keep the amount below the import duty level (E22 in the netherlands) and you sure have a great shopping time. For more expensive stuff above the liit, just calculate the duties in or tick the box at check-out to have that already covered.

2017-11-11

Excelente site. Buenos productos y buenos precios. Entrega dentro del plazo

"Buenos productos y buenos precios. Entrega dentro del plazo."

Nail art products

"My order arrived about with in 25 working days, all products were great , better than i expected for this price"

iismaili's Avatar

Morocco

I love you miniinthebox

"Top Product in miniinthebox"

Encore encore...

"Super site je commande très souvent il y a plein de bonne affaires pas chère et de bonne qualité allez y moi j'en veux ENCORE...."

Holland

Simply the best

"low prices high service and great aftersales."

Super!

"Je suis cliente depuis plusieurs années maintenant, et à chaque fois, je suis très satisfaite du service avant et après vente, et surtout, des produits que je commande! Merci beaucoup MiniInTheBox!"

perfect!!! Good material (led lamp) and good service

"perfect!!! Good material (led lamp) and good service"

Always a pleasure

"Since I know this site, there is no other place where I buy phone covers or screen protectors! Cheap prices and good quality... regular shipping is free and slow (2 weeks more or less), but if you choose fast shipping option there won't be any problem in case of hurry! "

Share MiniInTheBox's store rating

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.