Product & services pricing 9.85/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-08-29

This dress is lovely and flattering!

"I am very satisfied. I always place my orders at MillyBridal and never had any problems with them. They are pretty fast processing orders, and they ship exactly what you order.I will continue purchasing from them! They are 100% recommended. Thanks MillyBridal! You are the best online shop!"

2018-07-25

The quality of the merchandise I purchased, was very good and not cheap

"The website is very user friendly and attractive. Everything is priced VERY reasonably. The quality of the merchandise I purchased, was very good and not cheap. Items were processed and sent out for shipping quickly. Shopping at millybridal.org was a very pleasing experience which I will very likely do again, and would recommend to others as well."

2018-07-25

This dress is beautiful and just as I expected.

"This dress is beautiful and just as I expected, good quality for the price, although when I got it I had to get it to Alene up at the shoulders. I have very narrow shoulders. Even though Ordered a custom fit. But it all worked out and I can't wait to wear it to my prom. "

2018-07-17

The shipping was fast, and the dress looks same as the pictures

"I was browsing through google one day in search of elegant styles for prom dresses when I stumbled upon this adorable looking dress. I instantly fell in love, but was unsure about whether or not to try buying a dress online. After reading reviews and mulling over it for a few days, I decided what the heck - Might as well! The shipping was fast, and the dress looks same as the pictures. A great online shopping exprience!"

2018-07-06

They have an excellent customer service, also very fast and efficient!

"Amazing shop! Impressive service! My transactions with MillyBridal have been very pleasant. They have an excellent customer service, also very fast and efficient! I will continue purchasing at MillyBridal because they process the orders in much less time than their competitors, and also because I am very happy with them.

2018-06-29

The dress fits perfectly and is sewn well

"My sister purchased this dress for her upcoming prom. She wanted something that was elegant and beautiful, and uk.millybridal.org certainly delivered that! She looks absolutely beautiful in this gown, and won over all the girls in our family. The dress fits perfectly (custom size) and is sewn well. We will not be going anywhere else for our dresses of all occasions. Have also referred this site to other family and friends. THANKYOU!!!"

2018-06-22

The quality of the dress was very nice.

"The dress came earlier than I expected! I had it custom-fitted, and that was worth every penny--I've never had a dress fit so well before. The grape color was what I pictured it would be when ordered, and the quality of the dress was very nice. Definitely going to buy another dress from here!"

2018-06-14

It looks just like the picture shown and it feels so soft.

"I just received my dress today after only three weeks and a half and it is beautiful! I ordered custom measurements and the dress fits perfectly. It looks just like the picture shown and it feels so soft. Thank you for such a wonderfully made dress! I'll look amazing at prom."

2018-06-14

I could not be more satisfied with the dress

"When I searched my dress on your website, this one hit my heart. After inquiring your customer service representatives, I was suggested to choose custom size and the picture color. Yesterday, I got my dress. To my surprise, I could not be more satisfied with it. Thank you a million! Big hug! "

2018-06-10

Fake fraudulent website

"Do not use this company avoid at all costs your dress will be poorly maid you will not get a refund. Reviews are all made up and they are from china not the uk!!!!!!!"

2018-06-03

I got the beautiful dress

"Hello, uk.millybridal.org, I wrote this here and just wanted to express my gratitude to the staff of MillyBridal. They were so kind and patient. To be honest, I am an old woman and am a little stupid. However, they gave me very useful advice and last night, I got the beautiful dress. I am very happy with the customer service. Thanks, uk.millybridal.org. "

2018-05-25

The dress arrived early and was just as it was pictured

"Millybridal.org was a service I just tripped upon in preparation for my prom. What an outstanding and convenient service! Not only do they have a wide selection of garments that suit all body types, but they have the additional feature of customizing the dress to your personal size. The dress arrived early and was just as it was pictured."

2018-05-23

My dress is beautiful

"I ordered a dress from uk.millybridal.org. A little late for my occasion, But uk.millybridal.org was able to make and ship it on time for me. I just got my dress I am so Happy and amazed at how perfect it fit. My dress is beautiful, can't wait to wear it this weekend. I will truly shop again and tell all my friends about MillyBridal. Thank you, Thank you.

2018-05-21

Dress is beautiful. Fits to size.

"Dress is beautiful. Fits to size. I got it in ink blue and color was so pretty. If your hips are larger than your breast size or waist then this is a good dress. Fits at high waist then full skirt. Love the dress. Arrived exactly when they said it would. No hesitation to order from this site! "

2018-05-10

Yo u não decepcionou a todos !!

"Estou encantada !! Este vestido foi personalizados pedidos e é perfeito! Eu tenho tanto reações negativas quando eu disse que eu estava indo para encomendar um par de vestidos on-line e por causa de todos os comentários e fotos maravilhosas que seu site tenha Eu sabia que era onde eu queria passar meu dinheiro e você não ficará desapontado com! ! Muito obrigado! Será definitivamente encomendar no futuro !!"

Share MillyBridal UK's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!