Stores > MillyBridal UK
  • MillyBridal UK

Product & services pricing Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review MillyBridal UK by clicking a star below.
2017-12-10

You're staff very helpful!

"Thank you so much MillyBridal, my dress is perfect so well made, its beautiful, and fits well, You're emails were so helpful and you're staff very helpful, can't wait to wear it on my big day."

Fantastic Quality Dresses - Beautiful

"My dress is truely perfect, the customer service was amazing! I gave the wrong measurements for the custom size and i was contacted straight away. This dress is perfect and i conpletely love it!!!! Highly recommend!

2017-12-09

Very happy about my choice!

"I have to say I'm still in awe at how beautiful the dress turned out to be, very happy about my choice, thank you MillyBridal!"

2017-12-09

eu tinha feito sob encomenda.

"OMG o vestido é maravilhoso. Levou algum tempo para mim, mas eu amo o vestido e será uma repetição sobre a ordenação de esta empresa.

2017-12-08

It was exactly as I expected

"The dress came in and fit perfectly (I ordered a custom size with my measurements). It was exactly as I expected. I also love how affordable it was, but still had the same quality as the other $1000+ dresses. I will definitely order my bridesmaids dresses from here!"

2017-12-07

I was very satisfied with it!

"I am so very happy with my purchase. It shipped very quickly and the package was very safe, and secure, the dress was packaged appropriately and not ruined during transit. And the size is correct as well!

Beautiful dress!!

"Very pleased with this purchase. It needs a few little alternations (adjust the straps and close the cleavage a little) other than that perfect length and size."

Fantastic Amazing Wonderful!

"Super happy with it! Didn't excpect it to arrive so quick as it did. Took about month from ordering it to recieving it, and thats with cusom mesurements. "

This Perfect dress for my Perfect day

"Beautiful dress, didn't expect such great quality for this price but it exceeded my expectations. Size was perfect as well, I needed only small alterations. Thank you MillyBridal for this Perfect dress for my Perfect day."

It fit me perfectly!

"Absolutely the most beautiful dress I' ever seen. Wonderful material, great workmanship. True color. I'm hard to fit and it was actually the measurements it specified. I couldn't be happier!!"

Keep up the good work.

"Beautiful dress ship is wonder and a lovely colour thankyou. My shoulder straps are to long and dress a bit to long but that's my fault."

2017-12-06

It was made to order and it fits like a glove!

"This dress was perfect for my party! I received several compliments, too! My dress was in dark green and really accentuated my curves."

2017-12-06

I'm overall happy with their service.

"Thank you so so much! My dress arrived today. I tried it on and it will work wonderfully! Being a large person, it is difficult to find something formal to wear when needed. You have been absolutely awesome in working with me to find a dress/style that you could accommodate my size. Your promptness in sending/receiving emails has helped tremendously, too. Thank you again for everything. The dress is beautiful and will fill my needs perfectly! MillyBridal is WONDERFUL!"

Hope this review helps.

"Such a fantastic dress! So many ooh's and ah's! It was perfect for the holiday season. It's modest while still having a ****, elegant taste. Highly recommend! The only downfall I found was that the straps fell down sometimes, but that is easy to adjust."

2017-12-05

Would recommend this site a thousand times over!

"The sash is beautiful and is the same as on my bridesmaids dresses, so I'm delighted we will match. Can't wait to wear it on my wedding day."

Share MillyBridal UK's store rating

MillyBridal UK is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MillyBridal UK is not a merchant member
MillyBridal UK does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!