Stores > MidwayUSA
  • MidwayUSA

Voice your opinion! Review MidwayUSA by clicking a star below.
2017-10-27

I see why others have had issues with shipping.

"As long as MidwayUSA continues to ship via UPS with a hand off to the USPS, I will order my supplies elsewhere. Don't have a problem with UPS and no problem with USPS but this process of handing off from one shipper to the other, greatly delays the arrival of the package and if the package is lost, one shipper points their finger at the other with no results."

2017-10-10

Never again

"7 day shipping on a $375 order from a retailer that is two states away. I can send a package 1600 miles away and have it to the person in 3 days. Called customer service and was met with a customer service rep. with an I.D.G.A.F. attitude.
I have placed two orders with MidwayUSA and I will never place another. If they are the only retailer with an item I want, I will go without rather than ordering from this awful company! S&S Archery wins my business!

2017-10-02

Customer Service Did Their Job

"Had a fraudulent online charge billed to me from MidwayUSA. Their customer service took the matter seriously and handled it quickly.
Kudos for a job done well.

2017-09-28

Never received product, painfully slow customer service, no resolution

"I have been a Midway customer over 10 years. I ordered a pair of scope rings that showed in stock. According to UPS tracking my package was delivered by USPS. However, I was home at the time, and my package was never delivered. One week later and still no response from Midway other than 'we are looking into it.' Last time I will ever purchase from Midway USA."

2017-08-18

Fraudulent listings of products

"I bought 2 trial cams listed as Blackflash Lightsout, they are supposed to have bulbs that flash invisible. I received 2 cams with regular infrared bulbs which spook wildlife in many instances. I called customer service and explained the problem, their reply was we will send a shipping label for free return postage. I then get an email saying i wasn't going to receive free postage and they sent a link to the cam saying infrared ( Not blackflash ) the original clearence add said expressly as did my INVOICE
"BLACK FLASH LIGHTSOUT INVISIBLE FLASH " I sent an email telling them to read my invoice, I did not receive a response. I also told them this is the second time they have listed a cam as black flash that wasn't. It seems this might be intentional to get rid of cams they want to get out of inventory. Done with Midway, I've had better luck with Amazon and Ebay.

2017-08-03

Great service

"Just about everything you could want or need for the shooting sports."

2017-07-25

If i could give them 0 stars

"First, plastic clam shell packaging came broken, but item seemed ok so i kept it. Then 2 weeks later they dropped the price by $15 and would not issue an adjustment. Every store issues a refund.
I would not shop here again.

2017-06-21

They sold me used equipment

"They sold me used magazines for my pistol. So far customer service has been fine we will see how in goes from here though. Reading the reviews I'm not to hopefull. "

2017-05-11

They stole $850 from me!!!!

"On January 31st 2017 I returned two scopes and some rings. Midway has acknowledged that they did receive the items and that they do owe me $850.

Then came the song and dance. They say they are processing the return and there is nothing they can do.

It is now May 11th 2017, more than 4 months later and I still have not received a refund.

I have called, live chatted and emailed numerous times with no results.

I am now filing a claim in small claims court to try to recover my money.

HORRIBLE company, do not do business with them.

2017-05-03

Lately, you will be lucky to get all of your order in one piece.

"I've ordered from MidwayUSA for about a year now, four separate orders. The last was my last. They packed a supposed 100 round ammo can full of .50 BMG inside another cardboard box with the rest of my order. Placed a couple of "air" bags around and in between and sent it on it's way. When it arrived, the 42 lbs ammo can inside the box (remember this was supposed to contain 100 rounds of .50 bmg) had been sliding around inside, pulverizing everything in it's path. After conferring with Customer Service, they decided refunding the shipping costs would cover it. Huh? Seriously. Nearly every other item, smashed to oblivion and they want to refund shipping. Add insult to injury, the 100 rounds of .50 BMG was only 97. They gave me a store credit of $10.00 for that. I gave them the boots. MidwayUSA and Mr. Potterfield can pound sand. I can't believe this company stays in business. "

2017-05-02

Scammers

"First and last order, pay double for what shipping should cost and still haven't received my order. Three weeks and still waiting. If they had use a USPS flat rate box, I would have my order in one week at half the cost. Never again, there are companies that want to keep their customers, MidwayUSA isn't one of them."

2017-04-26

I have bought from Midway for over 20 years

"I have had zero complaints. I ordered from Midway and Cabellas on the same day. Midway shipped in 2 days, Cabellas, 3 days. I want my stuff and I want it now."

2017-04-23

The Same Experience As Most People's - BAD!!

"Ordered a 7 1/2" scoped holster for a Redhawk, and they sent out a 6 1/2". Had to return it, and they insisted I pay for the shipping. I did, and I'm done with them. Old school Scrooges who never let go of the money once it's in their hands."

2017-04-17

MMM"

"THEM ****'CHA EMPTY THY COMEBACK WHIT GUN POWDER..."

2017-03-26

Worst customer service I've ever encountered

"I have ordered items from midway USA for the last 2 years without incident. Shipping though is high compared to their competitors. All said I ordered 6 boxes of ammo and a ar15 **** stock kit, I only receive 5 boxes of ammo. Reached out via email and then again 4 days later, still no reply 10 days later. Guess what guys, I don't do business with people who operate like this, I talk with my money. Cheaper than dirt and Brownell's will be happy to hear this, I will give them a try. This kind of service in unacceptable for an American company, shame on you Midway USA."

Share MidwayUSA's store rating

MidwayUSA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MidwayUSA is not a merchant member
MidwayUSA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!