Stores > Micro Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
Voice your opinion! Review Micro Center by clicking a star below.

2017-12-06

Pickup and evaluate other items

"I came at opening and picked up my on-line order. I was impressed with the separate area for on-line order store pickup. The clerk was alert and the experience went quickly.
I and another fellow talked with a staff person about GPS units for autos. He was patient and answered all our questions. You are on my list as a source of purchase when I decide to buy one of these units.
S. Ray

I was skeptical

"Went into the store and they brought out the monitor I reserved. No issues, great experience "

Great experience!

"Very knowledgeable staff- gave valuable guidance and wisdom toward our purchase, incredible inventory, great pricing, check out a breeze. . . quite worth the drive!
Thanks!

Great store and personnel

"The store itself is clean and well laid out.
Everything I saw had pricing information and item descriptions available.
Salespeople were friendly, knowledgable and offered no pressure of any type pertaining to what I was looking to buy.
Overall was a very nice "no pressure" experience.
I wish more places conducted their business in similar way.

MicroCenter Rocks

"Fast and easy shopping, quick delivery. Good job, guys!"

Knowledgeable & approachable

"really really like this place. before there were apple stores there was this place. smart, fun guys w low pressure. "

In and out in less than 30 minutes

"I did the online reserve to pick up in store. When I got there I changed my mind about some of the software to go with my new laptop and the staff was courteous and very helpful. The whole transaction took less than 30 minutes total. "

Online order to pickup

"Everything worked as it was supposed to. I ordered a computer online and it was ready when I got to the store."

Purchase was great!

"Purchase was great - will keep an eye out for deals in the future.
Dual 2TB WD black.

2017-12-05

Ordered paid and got notice they would send by 12/5 and then later notified me the order was cancelled.

"That’s it . Won’t order from them sgain"

Rep reply posted Dec-11-2017

A rep from Micro Center, Micro Center, has responded

“Hello barbwessel216, We are very sorry to hear about this experience, we do show that you spoke to someone about canceling one of your orders. If you have any other questions or concerns please call the Micro Center online department for help at 614-850-3675. thanks for reaching out to us! ”

2017-12-05

first time using pick up service

"This went very smooth - got in the store and picked up my item and out in less time that other stores to just find my items. "

2017-12-05

worst shopping experiance ever!

"i have been in this store before, lazy staff cant find anything so i started ordering online only to find they still can find there stock items. the service here is rude, and very unprofessional and i will not go here again. "

Rep reply posted Dec-11-2017

A rep from Micro Center, Micro Center, has responded

“Hello marrylamb-3686, We are very sorry to hear about this experience and would like to understand what happened. Could you please email us with a copy of this review and more details of your experience to custrel@microcenter.com? Thank you for reaching out to us! ”

Microcenter is great

"Online order, short line, item was ready, an in and out experience as it should be."

2017-12-04

Largest selection of products

"I found more products to compare that I thought there would be. The staff was kind and helpful when picking out my parts. They also have the largest amount of perifferals than I thought they would have. Overall i would go back any day that I need computer and electronic components."

2017-12-04

Couldnt be happier!

"Gavin took care of my shopping like a champ! I wasn’t able to be there physically so my dad went instead and he even went above and beyond and texted me directly from my dad’s phone to alleviate the technical terms my dad wasn’t comfortable with. It felt like I was just there! Couldn’t be happier with the help and support I got from Gavin. Hope to see him again."

Share Micro Center's store rating

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.