microcenter.com

Shipping & packaging: 8.55/10
Customer service: 8.19/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.48/10

Online Order

"Everything was processed and filled as expected."

2018-09-16

Great sister service with great patience

"I stupidly placed 3 orders but canceled to and they were not salty only fulfilling one after I canceled two which resulted in extra work for them. Thanks so much!"

2018-09-16

Only site I found with Raspberry Ok parts I needed. Wish there was a store in Central Florida.

"Easy order. Arrived when expected."

Built my own pc

"The prices are very low and to me the customer service was excellent every question I had they answered and in detail for my build and even looked up cheaper ways for me it was great"

Very good

" Very friendly customer service !!!!"

2018-09-16

Pleasant Experience Shopping at MicroCenter Columbus Oh.

"I often shop at MicroCenter Columbus, and the experience is always pleasant,
from the helpful floor sales associates, to the Tech Support, Exchange Returns and cashiers.

always ready to help, and very experienced knowledge wise.

Thanks MicroCenter Columbus Oh.

Rick Payne

Great

"Very helpful!!! Solved my problem!"

2018-09-14

Great experience every time

"Bought a video card, saved $150 from open box. Love the place!"

2018-09-14

Great sales people

"Staff was very helpful in helping me narrow down a good product solution for a customer of mine.."

Microcenter is a gem

"First class choice, availability, price and service."

Online order pickup

"You should open earlier than 10 am..."

pleasant shopping

"Great service, pleasant shopping experience, buy with confidence. "

2018-09-12

"GREAT" Customer Service & Advice

""GREAT" Customer Service & Advice"

2018-09-12

No refund after 10 days and paid $50

"Bought ESET software on a recommendation from a salesman.
I bought it from MicroCenter and tried to install it on my computer.
Received many error popups.
Uninstalled it, called Microcenter and received no help nor a refund.

MicroCenterAlbert from Micro Center has responded
Posted Sep-20-2018

“Hello John, we are sorry to hear of the issues you have encountered getting this software installed! We'd like to look further into this, do you mind email us at CustRelSoc@microcenter.com with a copy of this review and your transaction number?”

2018-09-10

My service experience

"This is my first online review ever, I have never wanted to do one but I feel like I should let people know what has happened to me. I bought my laptop from this micro center about 3 years ago. Over time I have had to replace my laptop battery two times. I had the battery replace the second time about a month ago. Micro center replaced my battery telling me everything is good to go, but when I got home to use my laptop the battery was full power but not charging. I figured it was my laptop charger (which is beat up) was old and not working. So I go back to this micro center and was about to buy a new charger but before buying, the employee let me unbox the new laptop charger to check if it worked. The new unboxed charger would not charge my laptop. I thought this was weird but since I was there I figured I would bring it back to service. After a few days the technician called me and told me everything was working fine that the laptop was charging and the my old charger was powering up my laptop. The technician even said he opened up my laptop and everything seemed fine. So I once again pick up my laptop, I brought it home and watched my laptop for hours NOT CHARGE at all and finally get to 5%. I bring the laptop back the very next day. They said lead technician will look at it. The technician called and said there was something wrong (I don’t know much about computer so I can’t write what it was) and that they needed to order the new part for my laptop to fix it and that would take a week. After a week I called on Saturday and they said the part was in but that it had not been worked on and it should be done whether Sunday or Monday. Well it is Monday night and I just called them because no one from micro center would call me and my laptop is still NOT FIXED. I just can’t believe it. This has been the most stressful situation I’ve had with this micro center. I had service done before and it was fine but none of my problems started until I had my laptop battery changed the 2nd time. They have had my computer for about a month also. Whenever I talked to the technician on the phone they were very short with me and never explained anything that well. I don’t know if I am complaining too much but I don’t think it should take a month and 3 different technicians which 2 of them said laptop is working fine and good to go,to service my computer. I also have their 2 year service plan. I talked to manger once and all he said was he would keep on eye on it. The only employee that I feel is truthful to me was working i at the knowledge bar he was very kind and his was rob or bob I just don’t know if I will be bringing my laptop for repairs anymore even though I just rebought a 2 year service plan. I have run out of patience with this place and even though I thought I would never do this, I feel that a google review is the only way I can get my story heard."

MicroCenterAlbert from Micro Center has responded
Posted Sep-20-2018

“Hello, thank you for reaching our and sharing this with us. We are sorry to hear this has been your experience with our service department. We would like to look further into this, could you please email us with a copy of this review and your repair order number? CustRelSoc@microcenter.com”

Share Micro Center's store rating

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.