4119 Leap Rd

Customer service: 7.77/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.20/10
2018-06-18

Horrible returning for repair

"Would not repair a three month old hp laptop with defective hinges. I just wasted $450 buying from St. Louis park Minnesota Micro center"

Posted Jun-18-2018

“Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are very sorry to hear this has been your experience with our store. We'd like to look further into this to understand why we were unable to replair this unit, can you please reach out to us with your transaction information and further details? CustRelSoc@microcenter.com”

2018-06-18

Widest variety and quick to deliver

"There are a variety of computer "gidgey gadgets" that I can easily find at Micro Center. Finding, ordering, and having the correct item delivered is not difficult. Great place to shop. Wish there were one in Jacksonville."

2018-06-17

I wish all retail was like this

"Micro Center consistently proves to be THE single most impressive brick and mortar retail experience I've had the past couple of years. EXTREMELY helpful and knowledgable multiple staff were readily accessible when and where I needed them. And, an hour away, it's the ONLY place within a two hour radius where I can find the computer stuff I need any more. I have to say I'm officially a Micro Center fan at this point and I'm hard-pressed to think of another recent retail experience that made me impressed enough to feel compelled to post a review. ZOW!"

2018-06-17

great store

"Everyone was very helpful"

2018-06-16

Overall very good

"I have bought two desktops, a laptop and a hard drive from MC. I had a problem with one of the desktops and they replaced/refunded easily."

2018-06-15

Good price, good customer service

"Good price, good customer service, walked in and back out after picking up my order in less than 15 minutes."

Good Experience

"I had a good experience in purchasing the electronic products from Micro Center. Be it small products to high configuration items. Their customer service is great."

Wrong Specs

"I bought a $250 refurbished laptop that supposedly had 8gb ram (website, print out, and manager confirmed) but when I got home and looked at the specs, it's only 4gb. Be careful when buying from here."

Posted Jun-18-2018

“Hello Beckerrax, we still have not heard from you and we'd love to help get this corrected! We booted up another one of these in store and were able to confirm it did have 8gb ram installed, this is the correct spec it should have come with. Please reach out to us so we can look into this with the manufacturer! Thank you! CustrelSol@microcenter.com”

2018-06-14

Great

"Very great. Shop here a lot."

Great service and pricing

"I love their online ordering system which makes it convenient to pick up orders in a quick and efficient manner. This is a great tool for a busy IT professional who wants to get in and pick up the needed items without having to browse through the store and be tempted to shop for a long time. "

MY EXPERIENCE

"During my first shopping experience, I had a smooth transaction with all the help I can get from the sales representative. I had all the discounts automatically given and had a smooth checkout. However, upon booting up my computer system that I built from scratch. It was not working at all. Had to trouble for almost 24 hours until I decided to return both the motherboard and cpu and exchange it for a new motherboard + cpu. I asked a sales representative how much it would cost me if I bought the motherboard + cpu bundle and he told me the price. Later on I realized that I should've gotten the bundle promo for buying a cpu + motherboard but the sales representative didn't apply the bundle promo which I thought he did already. I asked the online support from the Micro Center website which helped me out. The person I talked to was helpful but I'm not sure how fast the processing of my request was if I could get the bundle promo price. I have been waiting for days now and I don't want to waste time and money driving back and forth from my house to Micro Center just to fix an issue that could've been avoided in the first place. "

Posted Jun-14-2018

“Hi jvjoven26,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with our store and the inconvenience it may have caused. I am looking into this issue with the transaction number provided. If you could please email me at CustRelSoc@microcenter.com I would be more than happy to look into this for you. Thank you! ”

2018-06-13

Product description was wrong through no fault of the retailer

"Product description was wrong through no fault of the retailer; I wound up having to talk to a manager to have it resolved, as the sales staff were trying to get me to pay more to get what I had already paid for, but what can ya say, they're entirely on commission."

Posted Jun-14-2018

“Hello mdicomo,

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced with your product as well as the experience you had with our sales associates. I appreciate your understanding and will use this feedback along with our management team to look further into this. I greatly appreciate you for taking the time to share.”

Very good excellent

"A,++++++++++++++++++++++++"

2018-06-11

Great Value, Perfect Service

"I placed an order online for a Surface Pro, and then I picked it up the next day. The price was unbeatable, and the product was ready for me when I picked it up. The people there were very friendly and courteous. "

2018-06-10

Excellent like usual

"I always have a good experience at Microcenter.

Share Micro Center's store rating

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.