Sales / Support Line:Monday ΓΆΒ“ Friday: 10 a.m. ΓΆΒ“ 6 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time)
    (888) 861-0328
    (949) 333-3386
    support@memoryamerica.com
    (888) 861-0328

• checkmark icon PayPal

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

2018-06-10

Stuck on Shipping Method

"I had to try checking out a few times before I could order because your shipping method pull-down was not working."

Posted Jun-11-2018

“Thank you for your review. Our web site accesses shipping info from UPS in real time on the address screen in order to make sure the address exists and to provide you with an accurate shipping cost. The issue you reported happens when either a part of the address is misspelled or when UPS servers are not being responsive. We will try to implement a more elegant way of handling this on our web site.”

2018-06-06

Why ask now?

"It's too soon to rate my experience with you: I just placed my first order.
Let's see what kind of chips you send me, how well the new memory works, if it lasts and if my order arrives on time.

2018-06-04

Hidden shipping costs spoils the transaction

"Shipping is a bit steep for a product that weighs next to nothing. Why gouge the customer for something that costs $3.00 to ship?"

Posted Jun-04-2018

“Thank you for your opinion. We use UPS for shipping because of its dependability and better package processing (less occurrence of damage during transit). UPS is also integrated with our web site which allows you to see the actual cost in the address screen before you check out. Unfortunately UPS shipping is more expensive than USPS and we do not add enough margins to our product prices in order to recover the shipping costs which is why we charged you that amount. Note that we offer free shipping for orders larger than $75.
Finally, we are negotiating to receive lower costs from UPS. We will pass that saving to you if we are able to lower our shipping costs. In the meantime our prices are much lower the likes of Amazon which more than makes up for the larger shipping costs on our web site.

2018-05-31

Great selection!

"Great selection, fast reply from customer service when I asked questions, Thank you!"

2018-05-30

Memory Bubble

"By my mistake I ordered the wrong memory stick for my laptop. Memory America rep helped me to quickly return the unopened memory and to find and order the correct memory stick. Friendly, quick and knowledgeable gentleman and I am only a private person ordering one relatively inexpensive item. Better and more efficient service than being in a computer store! RCW"

2018-05-30

First time for everything

"Normal Online purchase. What else can I say?"

2018-05-27

I don't even have received an email form your part after purchase

"I haven't received any response form your part via email. I purchased a ram memory for my lenovo laptop. you guys charged my debit card already but still I haven't hear anything from your part. "

Posted May-27-2018

“Dear Ivan,
Your order confirmation email was sent on Saturday May 26th at 8:26 AM when you placed your order. Please check your spam folder to see if the email is there. We just resent it to you just in case. ”

2018-05-21

not in the geek squad

"easy for to use for those not in the geek squad"

2018-05-20

Excellent Price and Web Service

"Thank You! Your prices were the lowest and the Speed rating was equal to the competitor."

2018-05-07

"same day shipping, so happy"

2018-04-30

shipping

"They didn't say how much shipping was until after I ordered."

Posted Apr-30-2018

“Sorry RICHFM. You simply did not notice the displayed freight cost before you checked out. It shows up on the address screen on the lower left side as soon as you finish entering shipping address. ”

2018-04-29

very fast and simple ty

" Very fast and simple your scan is great for ihave no clue what what ram my comp uses"

V282
V282

Verified

2018-04-29

"The payment process wasn't easy."

2018-04-12

Super Simple Site

"Love the layout. The easier it is for me to buy something, the easier it is for you to take my money."

2018-04-05

Competitive Pricing

"Good memory at a great price."

Share Memory America's store rating

Memory America is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Memory America is a merchant member
Memory America participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.