Sales / Support Line:Monday ΓΆΒ“ Friday: 10 a.m. ΓΆΒ“ 6 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time)
    (888) 861-0328
    (949) 333-3386
    support@memoryamerica.com
    (888) 861-0328

• checkmark icon PayPal

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

2018-09-15

"Customer experience as expected."

2018-09-13

I have not resolved the issue of shipping

I already send many emails requesting your support for the shipment using your parcel, but they have not been able to solve me.
I urge you to send me this equipment.. The payment is already made, but his way of solving this case is not the best

Posted Sep-13-2018

“Dear FLOPEZ,
We have only authorized your card. We have not charged your card. We only charge credit cards when we ship.
The shipping service account number you provided was invalid. We have requested that you provide us with your credit card number so we can charge you for shipping to Mexico but you have not responded yet. Alternatively, we can cancel your existing order (no charge to you) and you can create a new order at memoryamerica.com this time selecting UPS International for shipping service. Please email sales@memoryamerica.com and let us know what you want to do. Thanks.”

2018-09-12

Link

"Link for payment selection took long to come up, the paypal link did not work.
Overall great experience

Posted Sep-12-2018

“Thank you for the heads up. We have identified the cause and applied a fix for the issue you reported.”

2018-09-07

Pay with PayPal or Else

"As other reviewers have said, it is impossible to pay other than with PayPal. Something is wrong with their web site."

Posted Sep-07-2018

“Thank you for shopping memoryamerica.com and for the heads up on payment processing. We did have many buyers who paid with credit card today without any issues. However, we have asked our processor to look into the several complaints we got about this. ”

2018-09-04

great experience

"return customer thanx Mike"

2018-08-17

"payment with credit card was a hassle/unable to accomplish. I do not like to use paypal but had to."

Posted Aug-17-2018

“Thank you for shopping at Memory America and for the heads up. There are many fraud prevention barriers put up by credit card companies due to rampant fraud cases with the side effect of messing up some honest transactions. PayPal has no such issues that is why we recommend using it to our customers.”

2018-08-15

I was put on the exact product I needed.

"I called in to find a memory upgrade and was put on exactly what I needed. FAST."

2018-08-15

yeah

"they had my memory that no one else would carry"

2018-08-14

"Cheapest price; with guaranteed compatibility. "

2018-08-13

I keep coming back to Memory America

"I've sourced memory for everything from the latest laptops, to servers and retro hardware from Memory America. The prices always impress as does their quality. "

2018-08-09

Shipping

"$10 for a memory module? I call padding the bill."

Posted Aug-09-2018

“We only recover our UPS shipping expenses from the shipping charge when the order is less than $75. We do not charge shipping for orders larger than $75. You can also use your own shipping service account (FedEx, UPS, etc..) on your next order. It is an available option in the drop down shipment method when entering your address.”

2018-08-06

Outstanding

"Quickly found what I wanted. Good Pricing. Easy Checkout as Quest. Will return if needed."

2018-07-30

my memory just got better

"I needed some more memory for an dinosaur of a Compaq laptop after searching for about 4 days with no luck I came across Memoryamerica.com and low an behold they had it. Thanks man you made my day"

2018-07-17

ram order

"The process of selecting and ordering ram was easy and orderly"

2018-07-13

"Customer service was very helpful in identifying what I was missing and getting me the actual parts I needed."

Share Memory America's store rating

Memory America is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Memory America is a merchant member
Memory America participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.