Stores > Memory America
  • Memory America Memory America Elite Status

Sales / Support Line:Monday ΓΆΒ“ Friday: 10 a.m. ΓΆΒ“ 6 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time)
      (888) 861-0328
      (949) 333-3386
      support@memoryamerica.com
      (888) 861-0328

• checkmark icon PayPal

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Memory America by clicking a star below.

2017-12-04

Easy Process

"Very helpful customer service when I called to ask questions. Thanks for the easy process."

2017-12-01

Expensive

"!0 dollars for shipping to DIMMS is borderline ridiculous."

Rep reply posted Dec-01-2017

A rep from Memory America, Kam-MemoryAmerica, has responded

“Thank you for your review. Shipping costs are real and unlike some sites we do not hide them behind higher prices. We do offer free ground shipping for orders larger than $75.00. ”

2017-11-28

Web Page

"I had a difficult time finding the "Continue" button after entering my address. Your prices beat Amazon!"

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2017

A rep from Memory America, Kam-MemoryAmerica, has responded

“Thank you! We will make the "continue" button bolder and more visible in the next upgrade.”

2017-11-27

Awesome!

"Absolutely awesome search page for memory upgrades, fast and simple to find what I needed, and pricing is straightforward."

2017-11-20

Responsive Support

"Great help provided to select memory. They have great prices and ability to return incorrect products. "

2017-11-20

"Having to go into safari to make changes is a pain. Also your chat does not work.. had to send two emails to sales to get them to answer my memory questions. Also shipping is rather high."

Rep reply posted Nov-20-2017

A rep from Memory America, Kam-MemoryAmerica, has responded

“Thank you for your candid review. Please note that our business hours are from 10:00 AM till 6:00 PM PST M-F. We strive to respond to our customers immediately during our business hours.
We listen to our customers about ways to modify the web site to improve ease of use. Please email your complaint about the difficulty you experienced in making changes in more detail to support@memoryamerica.com so that we can apply a change during the next web site upgrade.”

2017-11-17

satisfied, as always

"Memory America has always provided prompt courteous knowledgeable service. Thanks!"

2017-11-15

"Easy to use selector to match my system to memory needed. Thanks"

2017-11-12

Awsome

"It was very good experience."

2017-11-04

"Great source to find RAM chips for you PC."

2017-11-02

"Technician was very helpful"

2017-10-27

Easy and Simple

"Looking to upgrade my old laptop ram. Went on google to find memory. Found this website call Memory America. Their website was easy to use. Type in my model number in the search box. Memory America pulled up several type of memory that was compatible with my laptop. After selecting the one that I wanted to upgrade to, check was a breeze. I would recommend anyone to try them out. Can't beat their life warranty and 30 days return policy. "

2017-09-25

Best Internet company ever!!!

"Memory America is the best internet company to buy memory from. I purchased the wrong memory and had no issues returning it and ordering the correct memory. Their new website is awesome. Customer service is the best, most friendly, helpful and knowledgable I have ever dealt with it. I would highly recommend this company to everyone who needs memory for their computer. Stick with a company thats great, thats why I stay with Memory America."

2017-08-10

Easy to find part

"Have an older notebook and when searching for memory found this company. Newegg and Amazon don't have any type of lookup tool, but Memory America has a search by computer, so I didn't even need to open up the RAM compartment on the bottom. I did anyway and did a search just by the sticker on the RAM and came up with the same result. I installed it and it worked as it should and my notebook is noticeably faster."

2017-08-07

Our web site has been upgraded!

"Our new web site has a powerful search engine with up to date information. You can search by manufacturer part number, memory specs, and computer models. Give it a try!"

Share Memory America's store rating

Memory America is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Memory America is a merchant member
Memory America participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.