1504 West Commonwealth Ave

• checkmark icon PayPal

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
  • checkmark icon FedEx Express

2017-12-20

They shipped the wrong item.

"I called them about 10 times and emailed them back to back, asking them why they haven't shipped my item. Also, When I called them, I specifically asked them to make sure they have the item I order because it is pretty rare. The guy confirmed that they had it. When it arrived, it was not the item I ordered. To make matters even worse, they decided to ship my order 4 weeks after I purchased it!!!! Please, do not buy from Memory4Less, you are doing yourself a favor. "

2017-11-16

Wonderful customer / sales support and always fast delivery

"Received many orders from Memory4less.com. Wonderful customer / sales support and always fast. Got a Video card and memory with very nice packaging and warranty is great. This is a place I will be buying from again definitely."

2017-10-21

11 days to ship

"Emailed several times with no response. Telephone calls were never answered."

2017-07-27

Good parts for datacenters

"I am a datacenter analyst and I am running quadcore intel CPUs in our datacenter. As most of the servers require outdated parts, it is hard to find them all online. That’s where m4l comes as a big help to my servers.

PN: M104YX24

2017-07-24

Good Customer Service - Always on Time Delivery

"I am a regular buyer with Memory4Less for over 3 years and have always purchased computer parts online from them. The shipping is always on time and I am not disappointed.
PO No: M435AN66
Order Date: 21/07/2017

2017-07-21

Reliable and Affordable

"I was confused with the ratings on the front page of google but the memory I was looking for wasn't available on any other website except some chinese stores, which I didn't trust.

I told the CSR about the reviews too and he told me not to worry. Anyway, it was a good purchase.
I didn't face any problem in shipping or the product whatsoever.

Will shop again with them in future.

2017-07-14

Excellent Customer service

"I am purchasing computer related products from Memory4Less from past 5 years. All the staff is very professional and helpful. My sales person is Mr. Faisal Qadri . He is very knowledgeable about all the product I purchased from him. He is professional , sufficient and very pleasant good person to work with. Because of him I purchase most of my computer related products from Memory4Less. As of today I have no complaints about anything all is well and very good. I will keep on doing business with Memeory4Less and will highly recommend any to time to all my colleges and company to give their business to memory4less.
Kim khara
PacWest Computer

2017-07-13

Nothing but lies!!!! Buy at your own risk, but don't believe anything that they say.

"Placed an order for memory which was directly quoted through an email from Memory4less and they cancelled it 2 weeks later because they could not supply it even though their website listed stock AND the emailed quote also said that they had stock. They offered another brand equal that was also listed on the website as in stock and confirmed by email which I placed an order for. 2 days later I receive an email stating that the memory that I ordered was offshore and it would take a week or two to bring it in and I replied that I can wait. Well, it is 2 weeks later and I again received an email stating that they have cancelled my order because they cannot supply the memory. And to rub salt in the wound, the day after receiving the cancellation notice I received an email notice from memory4less that the quote that I placed the order against was about expire and I should place the order ASAP!! Hoe incompetent can one company be!?!?!?! Memory4less is now on my company's "Do Not Use" list and we will never get duped again!!! Buy at your own risk, but don't believe anything that they say."

2017-07-07

Great Value!

"I was concerned that the memory would work as well as the official Dell memory and it did!"

2017-06-29

Had no problem with them

"Just received my DDR3 RAM from Memory4less. I didn't face any problem. it was for a laptop and I had ordered it on 24th June. They told me it would take a week. So, I had no problem with it. I wasn't charged delivery cost.

2017-06-07

Not even worth 1 star

"Ordered a memory stick, they emailed back that day and said order cancelled because they don't have it, despite running my credit card. Then I responded to tell them what BS I thought that was. They sent another response with an infected word document with a VB script in it. I am submitting the email and attachments to the authorities and am in touch with my attorney about a possible lawsuit."

2017-05-22

Scammers

"I bought a supposed original IBM memory, it was advertised as manufactured by IBM. Once I received the item it was not IBM, it was a Samsung compatible memory.
Not only that, when I contacted customer support their answer was "you can tray that memory and if it doesn't work we can issue a refund''. Completely unprofessional.
Their offers are plain and simple scams

2017-04-24

Return Policy ****

"I recently purchased a wireless keyboard from Memory4Less. I called a remote IT company and spent 45 minutes on the phone with them trying to install the keyboard and was unsuccessful. The keyboard is a wireless Bluetooth keyboard, and I thought this meant it would function either wirelessly or by Bluetooth. Unfortunately, it only works by Bluetooth, and my computer is not Bluetooth compatible. I called and requested a refund, and the lady answering the phone took down my information and I was then sent an email that they would assign me an RMA # within 48 hours. After waiting 69 hours, I finally received an email stating that my request was denied. Seriously, I cannot return a keyboard? I did a quick search of this company and saw negative review after negative review. I should have researched this company before purchasing. Better yet, I should have just purchased from Amazon; at least I know their return policy is much more reasonable and fair and have never had an issue with returns with Amazon. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY! I am not sure how this company stays in business with such poor customer service. "

2017-04-06

Will not accept return

"I made a mistake in ordering a disk - their advert turned up in a search for 4Tb disk. Ordered it , they took forever to deliver and discovered when I got it , it was 4Gb disk!!! My mistake that I didn't read the advert properly but they won't accept it as a return - UNLESS - I order something much more expensive. The disk was cheap and I should have been more wary but I thought it was a refurbished one and as I only needed it for occasional backups I didn't care. Now its an expensive door stop ..."

2017-03-28

Horrible! horrible! horrible!

"RMA department is just something you never want to deal with. You can get a better service at any fast food restaurant. If they promised you something, be sure it will never happen. My company ordered 4 PDUs. 2 weeks and we still have nothing. NOT EVEN APOLOGIES!!!!

Share Memory4Less.com's store rating

Memory4Less.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Memory4Less.com is a merchant member
Memory4Less.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.