Product & services pricing 2.50/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-07-13

Bullies

"A meijer employee said my daughter stole a knife. She told them it was hers several times. They came back with some random knife box and said they saw her do it. They do not even have this particular knife in their inventory but they still want her to pay for the knife that they kept that does not belong to them. Who is stealing from who. They did not even have police present and questioned her without an adult present. They also interrogated her in a confined room which is also not aloud . I do not even want to give them a star"

2018-07-05

A Once Great Company....

"I have been shopping at Meijer most of my adult life. 4 years ago I would have told you it was the best retailer to shop....PERIOD. In that time something has changed, and it is across multiple stores, so it has to be higher up than just the individual store managers. Every store has maintenance that needs to be done, obvious maintenance like Doors not working, stained or dirty floors, lights out, etc.... The product selection is reduced to make you have to purchase Meijer branded products. The employees are NOT customer friendly, to the point they will cut you off as you are walking around if you are in their way. The new handheld barcode scanners they have read worse than the only light grey ones they used years ago. I will say the NEW Lapeer store manager is trying to bring that store back after a decade of mis-management, but he has a long road ahead of him. Just my two cents! "

2018-02-09

mperks

"I just found out that even if I shop at the Meijer store every week I may not be able to use my mperks which happened to me. I was told I would have to go into my account and keep updating to let Meijer know that I was still shopping there. I can't get credit for the large amount of shopping did yesterday. I think I will do my shopping at Walmart from now on. Now I just found out I can’t do the survey until I open another account. What in the world is Meijer doing. "

2017-12-29

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I had a great experience with Jacob W at the Portage Indiana Meijer. He works in produce and went above and beyond to make sure I had what I needed. He had a very nice and pleasant personality and I feel workers like this deserve sincere commendation. So if his manager sees this please tell him to keep up the good work. And it would be nice to treat him to a great lunch or a free day off!!!!!"

2017-12-19

Hill Rd. Grand Blanc, MI

"TERRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Corporate should be appalled!! Get it together! Time after time. 45 minutes in line on two occasions?!?! Regular Deli visit=a 30 more min stop!!! No scrip for my sick daughter 7 hours later?!?! No one at this store appears to care... AT ALL!!"

2017-11-07

Meijer Mperks forced contract with Pharmacy pop-up window

"Few weeks ago a pop-up window appeared on the Meijer app that locked you out from using the app until you signed up and agreed to unknown terms (forced acceptance of contract terms without listing or linking what the terms you are agreeing to are).
I deleted the app from my phone. Outrageous Meijer corporate decision to force their Pharmacy on the public (I’ve used Meier Pharmacy and would never use it again). Two weeks later I saw that they now list the terms. (Accessing my Meijer account on my Mac) and the terms are extremely overreaching in their scope. Do not accept!!!

2017-07-11

A pig is still a pig even with a bow

"I've been to Meijer's three different times. At the opening, everything seemed to be picture perfect, however the second time, the produce was sad and old, the meat department sadly out of many popular cuts of meat except ground meat. This last time, I purchased a pre-made Ceasar Salad, and a small bouquet of flowers for my wife. The salad was covered with a package of croutons, and hid the brown and wilted lettuce, as for the flowers, they were wrapped in a whitish paper, hiding the dead leaves and soggy, spongy stems. Although they looked good on top, they were obviously not well care for. It's no wonder I choose to bring my business to a competitor. With all the ads and TV commercials, a pig is still a pig, even with a bow on it. Worst grocery chain I've ever been to.

2017-05-22

Simple fix not done!

"I went to my local Meijers to find out how to reset my Mperks account. They gave me a number to call. I did and the customer service person found my account and sent me a link to reset my password. I received the email so I know they had the correct one.
I reset it, set up a pin on my computer and everything seemed fine. A day later I go to Meijers and when I check out it has no record of me. That night I call Meijers again but this time, using my email, phone number and name they say I do not exist in their system. I explain I received emails and was able to access it previously to reset the password. The customer service person then says they will send it to the tech people at Meijers and someone will call me back shortly. Several days later, no call back. Try logging into Mperks account and still nothing. I call back this morning and new customer service person can't find me. Says I may have been deleted due to inactivity. I explain that my account was used a couple days ago. Customer service then says oh wait there's a note to tech people I see. I explain that this is 323rd phone call and if Meijers can't handle this situation, I shouldn't shop there. Where did my personal information go if they don't have it? My name, phone number and email address are lost to them. How unprofessional. If they are losing my personal information how many others have they lost? This is why they lose customers to Wal-Mart. No stupid Mperks type system just simply the lowest price up front. I shouldn't have to waste this much time for .10 cents off an item. Goodbye Meijers, you lack of help and commitment to fixing this has lost you my patronage and I will post this to several links of places not taking care of their customers.

2017-03-28

Amazing

"I can always find what I am looking for when I go to Meijer! I love the quality of products they offer!"

2016-01-08

"thiefs still from a child wont return his xmas gift because it dont work never buy from agian buy wal-mart"

2015-10-13

"I used my wic and it scanned 9 cans of formula, when I only have 8. I called Meijer and they said there is nothing they can do about it. Hope my baby don't need that can you ass hole. All I'm asking is for the can that I scanned. "

2015-08-20

"I made a purchase from the Meijer Vision Ctr. in March 2015 and won't make another! I thought that I was getting a great deal with paying only $310 for a complete pair of no-line bifocals in a Beverly Hills Polo Club frame, I was wrong. This isn't a lot of money for my prescription however it is a lot if it's out of pocket and not spent well. The ladies that I worked with were very nice and tried to be helpful but tried to convince me a couple of times that the glasses were supposed to be like I received them. The frames are not quality, constantly getting loose but worse is the lenses. The right lense was flawed when I received them but wasn't in my vision so I let it go, the same lense was not flush with the frame and had a gap in it again I let it go. I just got new lenses because the right lense had gotten so scratched from cleaning and seemed to have smudged prints inside. I've always cleaned them properly and the left lense was fine. The lenses were replaced free and l got them in 4days which I was greatful. It took 3 weeks to get them initially. I've been wearing glasses since I was 11 years old, I know if the lenses are not correctly in the frame it effects the axis of your eyes. I have to wear them until I can afford more but will not make another purchase there and can't with good faith recommend Meijer Vision to anyone. The quality just isn't there. "

2014-11-05

"Good one meijer. Taking the 150 dollars you owe me and giving me only 60. Thanks. No wonder you are going down hill."

2014-10-17

"Meijer Gas in Brighton Michigan is 10 cents higher than Kroger.
That means that every fill up will cost you between 2:00-3:50 dollars more at Meijer.
So why are you buying gas at the Brighton Meijer Store?

2014-06-26

"I WAS REQUESTING A PRESCRIPTION TRANSFER FROM WALMART
TO MEIJER. I WALKED INTO THE PHARMACY HANDLED THE YOUNG LADY MY PRESCRIPTION BOTTLE AND ASK THE COST SINCE I DO NOT HAVE PRESCRIPTION COVERAGE. SHE QUOTED ME $54.72 WHEN I WENT TO PICK UP THE PRESCRIPTION IT SCANNED 98.00. I TALKED WITH THE PHARMACIST ON STAFF VERY ARROGANT. WOULD NOT HONOR WHAT I WAS QUOTED. WILL NEVER GO BACK.

Share Meijer's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!