1,102 reviews

Customer service: 8.49/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.15/10
2018-05-23

Motorcycle parts galore!!

"If anyone has any doubt about Megazip "forget about it". What an awesome website/store for all your auto, motorcycle, boat, etc. parts. I was skeptical when I first found the site thinking how can all these early 70's motorcycle parts still be avail for purchase. Is this a scam, will I lose my money, receive no parts? ABOSLUTELY NOT! Not only parts for nearly every type vehicle made but their customer service and communication is "top notch". I usually have to spend many days on eBay and other sites just trying to find a "used" rare part. Not only does Megazip have the part but they are all New OEM parts. I just can't be happier or say enuff about Megazip except I highly recommend Megazip to anyone searching for any automotive, bike, watercraft type parts. "

2018-05-20

Great service to the USA.

"I was a bit concerned about ordering from overseas i couldnt find the parts i needed for my suzuki vstrom in the states so i ordered from megazip,i've ordered twice now both times the parts come in less than a month packaged very well and right part everytime."

2018-05-08

Amazing quality and fast shipping

"I was amazed when my package arrived, everything i ordered was in perfect condition, also 100% original parts and a fast shipping from Japan warehouse, also great prices (including shipping) certainly i will buy again when i need some parts for my Toyota"

2018-05-05

Super great experience

"I’m happy now that i can purchase my genuine JDM parts that are very difficult to find in my country Super well packed and fast shipping till the carribean.
Thanks a lot megazip.

2018-05-05

reliable, quick, trustful

"customer friendly services"

2018-05-04

By far the best website

"As the title says it, MEGAZIP is by far the best website i have used to purchase parts online.
Their catalogue system is veryyyy detailed and you can find the smallest of item with ease.
Even after that if there is any confusion, their team is superb in responding to queries.
I have ordered several times from them and i am a veryyy happy customer and will highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for OEM parts at great price.

2018-05-03

Highly recommended!

"Order arrived on time and the item was exactly as expected! Also they have good coomunication with the customers."

2018-05-02

SUPPLIER SATISFACTION

"We were very happy because your quotation and delivery of spare parts was very good. Next time if we make an order we request that the Invoice for the paid items to be provided via email with the correct figure inclusive of shipping cost.

2018-04-23

Wooooow!!!

"Hi there everyone. I just wanted to say thank you thank you thank you to Megazip.net for the excellent superior service they gave me and to say that at first I was sceptical and thought I was throwing my hard earned money away but well, I gambled and it paid off. Well done megazip coz I'm in Zimbabwe and Japan car parts are very hard to get and moreover genuine Japanese parts.
I can't thank you enough. I drive a Mitsubishi Pajero mini. Thank you.

2018-04-21

First class service

"Only a very small part and difficult to find elsewhere, but delivered correctly and on time. Will use their services in the future."

2018-04-21

Good experience so far. Have purchased two orders to date

"The team was able to address my concerns with freight cost and managed to rearrange a different freight option with minimal time loss for the goods that I purchased."

2018-04-19

good support

"Good support in finding alternatives. Proper updates."

2018-04-18

Swiss Peter

"simply perfect, very fast and competently"

2018-04-17

Fuel Hose replacement

"Required a replacement fuel hose for my Toyota Utility vehicle. The part was not available locally as I run a Farm in a regional area of Australia. I searched a number of potential Suppliers in other areas but was unable to source what was required.

Did an online search found that Megazip had what was required at an overseas location. Ordered and paid for it on line and within about 7 days it arrived via post.

Great outcome.

2018-04-17

atendimento de primeira

"sempre fui muito bem atendido"

Share Megazip.net's store rating

Megazip.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Megazip.net is a merchant member
Megazip.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.