megazip.net

Shipping & packaging: 8.33/10
Customer service: 8.68/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.32/10
2018-09-18

To class service from start to finish.

"Today I received my Toyota parts from Dubai....perfect. This is the first time using your website and services......and I am extremely happy with every part of the service you offer. I have 'never' dealt with a better online site.
Well done Megazip.

Bob Butson
Harare
Zimbabwe

2018-09-13

Received Original Parts

"The working order time took around 5 to 7 working days, I was beginning to wonder if I made a wrong decision to purchase online. But they did deliver in the end, and the EMS tracking order was very useful. I'm glad Megazip can be trusted. Otherwise, it would be difficult for me to find these original Suzuki parts for my parallel imported car!"

2018-09-05

Great price for OEM parts and fast delivery!

"I was very skeptical at first deciding to buy from this site but I give it a shot because I didn't find the parts anywhere else that I needed for my car. This site had everything I needed for a good price with diagrams and specs to guide you correctly during the buying process. The customer service are very good and fast responding my inquiries. Overall this site is awesome and secure to purchase OEM parts."

2018-09-05

Best spare parts Online shop!

"I was looking for a clutch lever for my Suzuki DT20 because the previous owner had removed it. I couldnt find it anywhere on Swedish market so i googled it and found it on Megazip. It was exactly the part i needed. It took about a month to get the part to Sweden but it was worth it. The part came in Suzuki bag so it was original and fits like a glove. Thank you for great service. I will recommend you :)"

2018-09-05

Excellent service, great communication and speedy delivery

"After paying a small fortune for "genuine" parts for my for my 75 series Landcruiser ute (extensive refurbishment) , I thought I would go OEM instead and started looking online for reputable suppliers. I am generally pretty skeptical about buying online as you can't see the quality of the goods before you part with your hard earned money. So, after searching through a dozen or so different websites, I decided to try Megazip and couldn't have been happier with my decision. The quality of the componentry is excellent for the price, and the customer service, packaging and shipping time was excellent. Even after paying a hefty amount for international shipping from Japan, I still got everything for less than half of the price of what it would cost if I sourced everything locally here in Australia. I would highly recommend Megazip, and i will be using them again as a one-stop place to go for all those pesky/hard to get vehicle parts...
Keep up the great service Megazip...

Helpful Cool (1)

2018-08-31

Great source for new old stock parts for my Yamaha

"No issues, prompt service and shipping."

2018-08-18

efficient

"quick respond and good delivered in perfect packaging"

2018-08-10

Great, quick delivery and excellent packaging

"I ve ordered from Sri Lanka and this is my first experience.. Order has been arrived before the expected date and the packaging is great."

2018-08-08

Excellent service, prices and postage speed

"Received notification that order was in progress and another that order was sent with tracking. Cost of parts & postage was very reasonable. Parts arrived in good time."

2018-08-03

Excellent sales service

"Very warm attention and efficiency in sending original parts.
I like to buy here and will continue doing it.
thanks
Francisco from Argentina

2018-07-30

Genuine parts exactly what I wanted.

"Cheaper parts have nothing on these guys. I know I tryed to get cheaper parts from ebay and lost money. This is the second time I have dealt with megazip and i will be using them again. Complete professionalism. "

2018-07-27

1 month waiting and the order is not sent yet

"I do not recommend to anyone, a month after the order payment have not yet shipped, they have changed the order 3 times, excluding parts and refund the money, but a month later has not yet been sent. shameful. do not repeat the experience."

2018-07-24

At first I was very skeptical

"I was very skeptical about ordering from here, it seemed too good to be true that they had the parts for my car (Toyota Corolla Axio Hybrid) in stock when most other sites were either out of stock or did not have them. I am very pleased with the layout of this site, it is very easy to use and customer service is very prompt with their replies and assistance in helping me to confirm my parts were the correct ones before I ordered it. Only minor complaint I had was the length of time it took to finally ship out, could be a bit faster, maybe this is due to the fact that they have huge warehouses that they pull their stocks from. However once it was shipped, my order got delivered fast. I will definitely order from here again and I highly do recommend this site to anyone looking for auto parts. "

2018-07-22

Excellent service

"I received the exact part required, fitted it and worked fine"

2018-07-09

Great

" Fast shipping Products meet orders. Thank you very much."

Share Megazip.net's store rating

Megazip.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Megazip.net is a merchant member
Megazip.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.