Stores > MegaModzPlanet

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review MegaModzPlanet by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

satisfied

"I enjoy my new ps4 mod for cod wwii from mega modz a lot. The product looks top notch with custom buttons and skin sitting right in place, with no trembling noise like I had with a controller from a different company. Mods I'm still figuring out as it has quite a few and I've only used rapid fire before. So far rapid fire is easy to put on and switch to a speed you want. I don't think I'll have any issues with the rest of the functions. A+ purchase for sure. "

2017-11-11

Best online shopping experience ever

"I had a ton of questions when I was thinking about purchasing a controller from them and I emailed the company and within the hour they had responded and fully answered each and everyone of my questions completely and asked if they could help me in any other way. Once I ordered controller was assembled the same day I ordered it and delivered the next! The controller functions flawlessly and I have no complaints what so ever. "

2017-07-16

GET THE WARRANTY!

"Loved the remote but the drop shot mod just randomly stopped working.. I'm sure it won't be long until others stop working as well. It was a Christmas gift for my step son so it's not overly used. I was planning on purchasing 2 more but now I will not. Just definitely don't cheap out and get the warranty. "

2017-05-23

Destiny / Division Modded Controller

"I recieved my controller yesterday and have had sometime to play with the mods with both games. The destiny experience was superb , but the division was short of lack luster performance. I was able to get some mods to work once i re-read some of the documentation. Once I swapped to a Burst fir weapon rapid fire worked great, have issues with speed reload. When I reload I get my pistol to equip not the weapon I reloaded. Not sure what the issue is with that. Of course the division is buggy any way.. If there is suggestions on the reload issue let me know thanks"

2017-05-08

Never got my remote

"Suck never got my remote d"

2017-02-23

Excellent controller!

"Everything worked fine, whenever I had a question they were very responsive and professional! You won't be disappointed! "

2017-02-13

Doesn't work for the Divison

"Didn't work for the Divison as claimed."

2017-02-08

Two thumbs up

"I bought one for my boyfriend and he loves it. "

2017-02-02

Reliable, consistent, and fun!

"Bought the controller and have not been let down. Excellent craftsmanship, reliable modification don't regret purchase at all, has been very fun. "

2017-02-01

Just as I hoped for!

"Everything works as expected, instructions are simple and easy to understand, I love the way the controller feels, brand new again and the mod button isn't in the way! Very satisfied especially with the price"

2017-01-23

Fast Service, Great Product

"Very Simple, Easy site to use, fast service, Posted within 72hrs of the order put in."

2017-01-16

Amazing

"Verry fast and helpfull service , thanks "

2017-01-14

Certain modz makes no sense

"My quick scope is slow, drop shot works well, fast reload isn't much faster"

2016-12-29

I like and happy with controls

"This was 2 on thirty PS4 not any trouble but I did sent email with no response "

2016-12-12

Darth Vader custom controller!!!! Whammy!

"This controller is the nutz! I got the aluminum thumb sticks and the sticky grip sides. This thing is an absolute eye catcher. "

Share MegaModzPlanet's store rating

MegaModzPlanet is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MegaModzPlanet is not a merchant member
MegaModzPlanet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!