Emergency Response Center Open 24/7/365. Customer Service Open Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Sat
    855-272-1010
    248-946-8172
    customerservice@medicalcarealert.com
    877-913-3680

Shipping & packaging: 7.50/10
Customer service: 7.50/10
2018-04-29

very efficient effective

"my call was answered quickly and emergency help came prontly"

2018-04-28

Great service!

"Arrived on time just like they said!"

2018-04-24

It was ok

"My mom found this very difficult to put together. The representative couldn't have cared less about it either. I hope if she has to call in the person who answers is more caring.

2018-04-24

Easy

"They were very friendly and made it easy to get set up with a new account.
The free shipping was very quick. They followed up several times to make sure everything was fine.
The equipment was simple to get working.

2018-04-21

Very pleased!

"Order was recieved quickly, easy to set up. Operators are polite and helpful."

2018-04-20

The system has met my expectations

"Other than a few hiccups, the system has worked well for me. Don't care for the lanyard so I wear it hooked to my belt or when around the house hooked on my bra. Have been doing a lot of yard work, bending and stooping with no problems and no false alarms. Very pleased with the system and the responses I have received when it has gone off by accident . I wished the unit were slightly smaller, but have learned to live with it. I would recommend it. "

2018-04-19

Peace of Mind

"The call center is very responsive. My 96 year old mother requested that my sister and I be contacted versus emergency persons. She was feeling weak, but did not want to go to the hospital. We were able to help her and soon she was feeling better. The device is easy to set up and to use. It provides me with peace of mind to know that my mother can solicit help when she needs it and that I will be contacted immediately to be informed of the situation."

Helpful (2) Cool

2018-04-19

Very prompt

"Good company to deal with "

2017-08-31

excellent

"Everything perfect thanks for your service ."

2017-03-13

A great company

"We have been using them for a few years. They have always taken care of all of our needs. Recently we got the one with the GPS and its better than ever. The call center is also very quick and good on it. A really top of the line company."

Helpful (2) Cool

2017-02-03

Always on call

"My mother had Medical Care Alert for less than a year before she passed away. She had pushed the button only two times, one accidentally in her sleep, and the other time for a true emergency. The counselors who called both times were very respectful and kind and assured me that help was on the way since they were unable to get a response from her. She was promptly taken to the hospital by the first responders. A brain bleed was diagnosed and after 5 days she was gone. I have only good comments about this company and the training their counselors receive. The unit was easy to set up and worked well when needed. Even though my mother lived within 10 minutes of my home, the peace of mind I had from knowing that all she had to do to summon help was to press a button was enormous. Thank you Medical Care Alert."

Helpful (3) Cool

2016-12-01

STILL HAVENT RECEIVED A REFUND

"I will give a glowing review if and when I receive our refund check. It had been two and 1/2 months since we returned a unit after my father passed away. Was told they were running behind (3 weeks) and then after I called another month later - was told that the refund check had been sent. Supposedly to the wrong address (doubtful, since we have had all mail forwarded after my father passed). So as of now - It has still been another week and I was told a new check was re-issued. Still waiting.

medicalcare's Avatar
medicalcare from Medical Care Alert has responded
Posted Jan-30-2017

“Your refund was fully processed and received with the second check we had issued in early December. We're sorry for the delay, but had to have the bank stop payment on the first check, and then reissue the check to get you your refund. ”

2016-10-03

" It was very easy to set up, and it gives the family a sense of security. Knowing that if something happens when we're not there someone can help him "

2016-09-13

"We just got the service but we are very satisfied since the beginning when we called to receive the service. Keep up the good work! "

2016-09-07

Wonderfull service

"I just installed it yesterday, with,a,LOT of help from customer service.
I am not the most technical person but several of them stayed with me the final young lady named Toni was very patient and got me set up and also explained all about testing and checking and replacing the batteries which they keep supplied.
I had changed from another system that failed me when just testing!
Plus I like the fact I can communicate thru the pendant if I am in another room,or in the garden. I got the home and yard system.

Share Medical Care Alert's store rating

Medical Care Alert is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Medical Care Alert is a merchant member
Medical Care Alert participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.