Stores > Medical Care Alert
  • Medical Care Al Medical Care Alert Elite Status
      Emergency Response Center Open 24/7/365. Customer Service Open Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Sat
      855-272-1010
      248-946-8172
      customerservice@medicalcarealert.com
      877-913-3680

Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Medical Care Alert by clicking a star below.
2017-08-31

excellent

"Everything perfect thanks for your service ."

2017-03-13

A great company

"We have been using them for a few years. They have always taken care of all of our needs. Recently we got the one with the GPS and its better than ever. The call center is also very quick and good on it. A really top of the line company."

2017-02-03

Always on call

"My mother had Medical Care Alert for less than a year before she passed away. She had pushed the button only two times, one accidentally in her sleep, and the other time for a true emergency. The counselors who called both times were very respectful and kind and assured me that help was on the way since they were unable to get a response from her. She was promptly taken to the hospital by the first responders. A brain bleed was diagnosed and after 5 days she was gone. I have only good comments about this company and the training their counselors receive. The unit was easy to set up and worked well when needed. Even though my mother lived within 10 minutes of my home, the peace of mind I had from knowing that all she had to do to summon help was to press a button was enormous. Thank you Medical Care Alert."

2016-12-01

STILL HAVENT RECEIVED A REFUND

"I will give a glowing review if and when I receive our refund check. It had been two and 1/2 months since we returned a unit after my father passed away. Was told they were running behind (3 weeks) and then after I called another month later - was told that the refund check had been sent. Supposedly to the wrong address (doubtful, since we have had all mail forwarded after my father passed). So as of now - It has still been another week and I was told a new check was re-issued. Still waiting.

Rep reply posted Jan-30-2017

A rep from Medical Care Alert, medicalcare, has responded

“Your refund was fully processed and received with the second check we had issued in early December. We're sorry for the delay, but had to have the bank stop payment on the first check, and then reissue the check to get you your refund. ”

2016-10-03

" It was very easy to set up, and it gives the family a sense of security. Knowing that if something happens when we're not there someone can help him "

2016-09-13

"We just got the service but we are very satisfied since the beginning when we called to receive the service. Keep up the good work! "

Wonderfull service

"I just installed it yesterday, with,a,LOT of help from customer service.
I am not the most technical person but several of them stayed with me the final young lady named Toni was very patient and got me set up and also explained all about testing and checking and replacing the batteries which they keep supplied.
I had changed from another system that failed me when just testing!
Plus I like the fact I can communicate thru the pendant if I am in another room,or in the garden. I got the home and yard system.

Cheerfully Put Up With An Old Lady

"Even though I had many questions and called numerous times they were very friendly and courteous. "

So far so good.

"So far so good. I really haven't had enough time to give an accurate review."

Caring staff

"Very simple ordering process. Person who helped me was so nice and helpful. Shipping was very fast and setup was easy and quick. "

2016-09-06

dist trusting could not belive it worked as gale said it would

"we received our life alert two weeks before our trip to the mountain of south eastern K.Y
we did not think we would get a signal in the mountain but it worked great.
we stayed all day at a family reunion at days end we went back to the motel.
we started in to the motel my wife stumbled on the way into the motel took a hard fall
with in a half minute life alert said had dected a fall was did we need help she was ok
except some brusing on hands and knees we are very happy and gratfull to
life alert

2016-09-06

"It's larger and more bulky that I thought it would be, but my complaint is it goes off very easily. I didn't think I was so abrupt to set it off. BUT so far I'm adjusting!

2016-09-05

"The service when ordering was very good and set up was fairly easy. The one problem we have had so far is that there is no volume on the system and my mother is hard of hearing. We had a false alert and she couldn't understand the operator so we had the ambulance and fire truck show up since she didn't respond. "

2016-09-05

"Thank you. I feel a more at ease, knowing my dad has the alert now."

2016-09-04

~ VERY SATISFIED ~

"I am very happy with my Medical Care Alert. Also can't say enough about a tech support person (Toni) who walked me through the set up, stayed on the phone line with me to make sure everything was right. She even put up with my dumb mistakes and helped to get out of them too. She had a wonderful laugh and I really enjoyed her. I feel safer being as I just lost my husband and am now alone in my apartment. I would be willing to refer anyone to use this product.

Share Medical Care Alert's store rating

Medical Care Alert is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Medical Care Alert is a merchant member
Medical Care Alert participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,486 merchant members.