Stores > Mavenart
  • Mavenart

Voice your opinion! Review Mavenart by clicking a star below.
2017-12-15

Perfect Christmas Gift

"Perfect Gift. Guys were fast and reasonable. Helped walk me through options and make final decision on a gift for my wife. Stayed with me over a week to make changes and help guide me. Still beat deadline. Quality far exceeded my expectation. They made it so easy."

2017-11-28

Excellent service/product

"First time I have ever left a review, Mavenart was fantastic. I ordered a painting for my girlfriend and it turned out amazing. The customer service was awesome and they made sure I thought everything was perfect throughout the whole process. Also the whole process was done very quickly. Would definitely use these guys again. "

2017-08-21

rock

Thank you MavenArt!! You rock!"

2017-03-30

Excellent service Excellent Product

"I ordered a composite portrait of 4 pictures as a gift . It came out perfect. The frame was very nice . The customer service dept was in touch every step of the way. Constantly updating me on the order and sending pictures for approval. Would definitely order from here again and recommend to anyone."

2017-03-30

Great experience!!!

"I commissioned Mavenart to paint my my mother-in-law's favorite picture of my wife and I for her birthday and it couldn't have turned out better! The staff was quick to respond and asked me very specific questions to ensure that I got exactly what I want. Thank you so much guys!!"

2017-03-22

Brooklyn Bridge, New favorite piece in the house!

"My husband had taken an amazing picture of DUMBO (Down Under Manhatten Brooklyn Overpass) as sunset with me walking along. It was brought to life with the oil on Canvas from Maven Art. We love it and is now our favorite piece in the house. Thank you."

2017-03-18

"Mavenart is easy to use and fast. The work they commissioned is a beautiful rendering of the photo I sent them. Couldn't be happier!"

2017-03-17

LOVE YOUR SERVICES!

"I am but VERY satisfied with your customer services. Even thought I took my time to finally make the payment. They were very patient and professional. Their interaction via email was very good and satisfying. I am going to use their services and OF COURSE, I would recommend my friends their services."

2017-03-12

Fabulous

"I ordered a picture for a house warming present and sent them a picture of the couple off of their Facebook page. I had no idea how beautiful it would turn out. My friends were floored when they received it. I would definitely do this again. "

2017-02-19

50th birthday surprise

"I want to say you did a wonderful painting. This order was a surprise gift for a friend and she absolutely loved it!!!!! Everyone at the party was impressed with the painting!!
Thank you again and I will definitely use your services in the future.

2017-02-05

Picture perfect capture of pure happiness

"We recently lost our childhood dog and our sister was absolutely devastated. We reached out to Mavenart to recreate one of our favorite photos. The artist did a fabulous job in capturing the happiness and joy our dog brought to our sister. We would highly recommend working with Mavenart to recreate a special moment for you, family, and / or friends. Thank you Mavenart!"

2017-02-03

These guys were GREAT!!!

"I had a strange request for a fun Christmas gift for my husband and Mavenart came through. The quality of their work was great and they were right on time as promised. They were very responsive to all of my requests. I'm shocked at how good the painting turned out and will definitely be using them again in the future."

2017-01-23

Amazing job

"The painting is a remarkable job. The delivery was on time and it was packaged carefully. I wholeheartedly recommend Mavenart to anyone."

2017-01-10

Fantastic Art Work

"Had oil painting done from photo from my phone. They gave me 3 different back ground options. When I received the painting it was Fantastic and when I gave the gift the owner was moved to tears! Bravo!! Will be using again in the future.

2017-01-06

Service, service, service!

"Dealing with Mavenart has been such a pleasant experience from start to finish. This is the kind of deal that you kind of have to be in the loop to get the best outcome. Shilpi, at every step was in contact with me with updates and to get my final approval for the finished work of art to be completed. I've commissioned Mavenart on work in the past and once again I was a very pleased customer. "

Share Mavenart's store rating

Mavenart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mavenart is not a merchant member
Mavenart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!