Stores > Mavenart
  • Mavenart

Voice your opinion! Review Mavenart by clicking a star below.

Good service!!! Great painting!!!

"I had a problem with paying someone stole my money through PayPal. Service was good!!! Painting was Amazing!!! I am pleased! "

Cherished work of art

"I have had two paintings done, by two different artists, from photos and I have been 100% pleased with both. This Company works closely with you during the job and allows you to see and offer your suggestions to improve the artwork as it is in progress. Would recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future.  Everything about the process was easy, and I got very quick answers when I asked questions. There are no hidden charges, you request what you want and pay for exactly what you specify. The fact that you can customize everything about the final product - even down to what artist you want to paint it - with no extra charges is really incredible. If we had commissioned a local painter to make our painting, it would have easily cost 5-10 times what we paid for what we got from  Mavenart.com Nice job at a great price. Way to go!"

Best Portrait painting service

"This site was perfect for what I was looking for the staff was amazing with handling any questions of mine in a timely manner I would definitely recommend this site to others. The product came right on time and was of such beautiful quality. Thank you guys for a job well done! I was very well pleased with the whole process and will without a doubt use them for other portaits in the future "

Amazing portrait painting service

"The service was excellent through the chat option on the site and the quick correspondence through email. I am super happy with the product that I received and definitely think that the work was worth the money that I paid for. The artwork is very well done and the examples on the website are a very good indication of the level of artwork that you will receive.

I was trying to combine 2 of our deceased pets into a surprise for my partner. We had just recently lost the 2nd one and it was a upsetting time I must admit I didn't have the best pictures to upload and wasn't sure if we could proceed The preview they sent was so above and beyond my greatest hope! Both of our precious babies look like they can walk out of the portrait I received the finished portrait in perfect condition. Much love Mavenart.com !

"I sent a photo and was asked to send an additional photo to better see our faces. When I received the remake before going to the artist, I told them the heads looked like they were floating in air and the faces didn't look like the original photo at all. I was assured the artist would be able to adjust that.
When I received the painting it was horrible. It looked nothing like the original photo. It actually is scary looking. I emailed Mavenart but they have never responded to my email. This is not cheap. It is based in China. Good luck! Never again!

Perfect Christmas Gift

"Perfect Gift. Guys were fast and reasonable. Helped walk me through options and make final decision on a gift for my wife. Stayed with me over a week to make changes and help guide me. Still beat deadline. Quality far exceeded my expectation. They made it so easy."

Excellent service/product

"First time I have ever left a review, Mavenart was fantastic. I ordered a painting for my girlfriend and it turned out amazing. The customer service was awesome and they made sure I thought everything was perfect throughout the whole process. Also the whole process was done very quickly. Would definitely use these guys again. "

Thank you MavenArt!! You rock!"

Excellent service Excellent Product

"I ordered a composite portrait of 4 pictures as a gift . It came out perfect. The frame was very nice . The customer service dept was in touch every step of the way. Constantly updating me on the order and sending pictures for approval. Would definitely order from here again and recommend to anyone."

Great experience!!!

"I commissioned Mavenart to paint my my mother-in-law's favorite picture of my wife and I for her birthday and it couldn't have turned out better! The staff was quick to respond and asked me very specific questions to ensure that I got exactly what I want. Thank you so much guys!!"

Brooklyn Bridge, New favorite piece in the house!

"My husband had taken an amazing picture of DUMBO (Down Under Manhatten Brooklyn Overpass) as sunset with me walking along. It was brought to life with the oil on Canvas from Maven Art. We love it and is now our favorite piece in the house. Thank you."

"Mavenart is easy to use and fast. The work they commissioned is a beautiful rendering of the photo I sent them. Couldn't be happier!"

"I am but VERY satisfied with your customer services. Even thought I took my time to finally make the payment. They were very patient and professional. Their interaction via email was very good and satisfying. I am going to use their services and OF COURSE, I would recommend my friends their services."

"I ordered a picture for a house warming present and sent them a picture of the couple off of their Facebook page. I had no idea how beautiful it would turn out. My friends were floored when they received it. I would definitely do this again. "

50th birthday surprise

"I want to say you did a wonderful painting. This order was a surprise gift for a friend and she absolutely loved it!!!!! Everyone at the party was impressed with the painting!!
Thank you again and I will definitely use your services in the future.

Share Mavenart's store rating

Mavenart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mavenart is not a merchant member
Mavenart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!