Home

Customer service: 9.68/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.08/10
2018-05-17

GREAT SERVICE AND RESPONSE

"GREAT SERVICE AND RESPONSE."

2018-05-16

Mattress buying experience with Cody

"He was friendly helpful and not pushy! Being mindful of my budget"

2018-05-15

Excellent buying experience

"This is my third mattress purchase through this website and all have been excellent. The live chat agent Kyle helped guide me through which mattress would be best for me and helped me compare the choices. Overall, you can't beat the value and ease of buying through this company, which I recommend."

2018-05-15

Great on-line shopping experience - great price and helpful product information

"Kyle was a great help in making my final decision to buy my Sealy Mattress from US-Mattress. I started the buying process being really wary of getting a mattress off the internet, but after doing my homework I realized that US-Mattress had the best price for the exact same item retail stores were charged $400-$600 more for. Kyle answered all my questions fully and completely and helped seal the deal for me. My wife was thrilled that we go the exact mattress she wanted at hundreds of dollars less than we thought we would have to pay. Thanks, Kyle!"

2018-05-14

Tracey did a wonderful job spending much time with me, to select the mattress of my needs

"i am happy to do business with Us-Mattress.com I came in not knowing what mattress was really best for my wife, and the rep, Tracey personally helped me select the best mattress for my sleeping style needs. The prices that were offered were in my opinion below the average for other local stores , leading to my decision to do business here.

I eventually selected a Stearns and Foster mattress. Thank you Tracey for all the help, you can trust on her to get your the right mattress for your needs and budget

Great! Thank Kyle

"Kyle is nice and helpful. Professional . "

2018-05-14

Cody Was a super helper through chat

"enjoyed the experience. It was great being able to get the same person back

2018-05-14

Cody was very helpful and patient about getting this order through.

"My chat person Cody was very knowledgeable about the different products. He was patient when there were difficulties with the web site order submission and he had to place the order himself. I have bought I believe 4 items over the years with this company and have had no problems with any of their people or their merchandise. As a board member of my local Humane Society, I am glad they contribute to the Michigan Humane Society. A Pleasure doing business with you."

2018-05-13

Excellent Customer Service

"I saw a mattress that I liked in a local store and could not find it on US-Mattress.com but began a Chat with Cody. He was very patient and helpful and found the exact mattress I wanted online. He assisted me to locate the mattress protector I needed and remained on the Chat while I placed the order. The entire purchase saved me $700 over the local store cost and I with the rebate I will get an additional $200 VISA card. Would definitely recommend Cody and US-Mattress.com."

2018-05-13

quick and courteous help

"I had been given two gift cards from the company to make up for the delivery of our new mattress. Cody helped me with combining both gift cards into one discount. He was very quick with help, and patient. Also Ann helped me to receive the codes to begin with.

2018-05-11

Only online bedding company you'll ever need.

"In 2017 I bought 2 beds in what turned out to be a very easy experience. US-Mattress descriptions were clear and quite accurate. Also their video guides were helpful to narrow down mattress choices. Also must mention their incredible customer service.
Anna was simply magnificent. Her knowledge of available mattresses and her patience to understand what I needed is unparalleled to any other online bedding company. Anna and US Mattress has made me a repeat customer. Don't get fooled by those sparkly online ads your youtube ads, US-Mattress company is unparalleled in support and delivery.

Super Helpful

"Kyle was great in helping me to choose a mattress. He answered all of my questions and even considered pertinent information that I had not yet factored into my decision. Additionally, the website offered a lot of helpful information and details about each mattress. I've only just placed the order, but so far, so good."

Great Service from Kyle on Chat

"I knew what mattress I wanted going in but had lots of questions about the order and delivery process. Kyle walked me through the process and answered all of my questions. Was very flexible in helping me through the process and finding a delivery date that would work for my schedule."

great

"Great service with Cody, will come back if buy more mattress!"

Phone ordering a snap

"Michael M. Was fast, effecient and had all the answers. Couldn’t have been easier!"

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.