800-455-1052

Customer service: 9.75/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.07/10
2018-08-18

CHATTING WITH KYLE

"Purchased a mattress and box spring with the help of Kyle. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. Would recommend him to others."

2018-08-15

Great Support " CODY " Walked me thru the order, Main reason i bought from US-Mattress.com Thanks Randyinflorida

"Fast response to every Question, Made me drop other company even though both were same price. Very Happy with Cody's customer service professional approach. Thanks Guys .................... * * * * * Top Rating * * * * * "

2018-08-15

Great deal

"Chat session was very helpful. Kyle stayed with me until the order went through.
Spoke with Kathleen the day before and she was very helpful

2018-08-14

Great customer service

"Cody was really helpful throughout the entire process from selecting beds to delivery information. I am very satisfied with the customer service!"

2018-08-14

Customer service

"Kathleen assisted me throughout the order, she was very nice and helpful! Thank you so much!"

Fantastic on-line support

"Worked with Cody and he was very helpful in finding the best match for the mattress we had when we were at a hotel. He spent a considerable amount of time answering my questions and offering suggestions over multiple chat sessions. We've been to many in-person stores and never got as much information and help as we did with Cody using their chat sessions. One thing that really impressed me about his customer service is that when I asked about a more expensive model, he recommended the cheaper one because it would be the one with the most similar feel to the one we stayed at during our hotel visit. I really appreciated that he did not try to up-sell us. Could not be happier."

2018-08-13

US Mattress purchase for university sophmore twins

"quick, easy, informative, web site. chat staff very helpful. As a parent of twins I always look for deals because everything costs twice as much. US Mattress web site made it easy and the chat staff made it easier. Highly recommend. Thanks"

Kathleen, the best

"Kathleen helped me with getting the right mattress and base I was looking for and she gave me a $25.00 off coupon. Kathleen was very helpful and when I didn't know the name of the base I wanted she knew which one I was talking about. She was very polite, very knowledgeable of the products and easy to talk with. Kathleen stayed on chat until I was finished checking out to make sure things went well. She is an asset to your company and I enjoyed doing business with her. Thanks again Kathleen."

Easy Purchase

"Cody chatted with me throughout the process and made everything easy to make an informed decision!"

Terrible Service

"At first, I got a robotic call to let me choose a deliver date. And I chose Aug 15th. Then I called the customer service and found I wasn't scheduled at all. After complaining to them, I was able to rescheduled to Aug 11th. I got phone, email and message confirmation from them. I waited the whole weekend, 11th and 12th, at home. Don't dare to leave. Nobody showed up. Nobody called us or messaged us. On Monday 13th, their customer service said the truck was broken and they called me to notify. Because my phone was not working, they couldn't get through. It was totally a LIE. I was using my cellphone all day long. Actually I checked it once every 10 minutes to see when they could come. And besides, I have a voice mail box set. They should've reached that if there was a signal issue. They just used that as an excuse. They had no honesty at all. Totally unsatisfied with my whole experience."

2018-08-10

Excellent service

"Kyle was excellent through the whole process. He was very knowledgeable and was able to streamline the decision-making process for me rapidly. "

2018-08-08

"Thanks to Kyle for the quick answer and help getting through the checkout process quickly"

2018-08-07

Excellent Service Appreciated from Californians

"I rarely do reviews but I must say, US Mattress Sales Team & Customer Service Team (Melanie) have provided the best service from any Furniture / Mattress Company that I’ve done business with over a lifetime. I will definitely revisit their website for future purchases & recommend this company to friends & family here in the golden state of California."

2018-08-07

Excellent Service

"Kathleen was very helpful."

2018-08-06

Kathleen was awesome!! very helpful.

"Awesome experience!! Kathleen was very helpful in the process!"

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,422 merchant members.