Product & services pricing 3.33/10
Shipping & packaging: 7.50/10
Customer service: 9.17/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.33/10
2018-06-08

Great customer care/Poor quality merchandise

"I have spent a lot of money with this company in two yrs. But, no more. Don’t spend a cent here for jewelry with ANY expectations. It’s proven to be downright embarrassing to give as gift. Most of the summer line this year was so cheaply monogrammed, I couldn’t even take much of it anywhere. Mono pulls right off. I love leaving good reviews. But, I simply cannot with my experience. In this place, you don’t actually get what you paid for. Your customer service is fabulous via phone. So friendly and helpful with tracking. I wish the quality of your products would catch up. No more money from me. I just haven’t had a chance to ship back $300.00 worth of sun dresses. Minus the monogramming that was peeling and I never got the tags off"

2018-05-21

Thank you! :)

"Best online shopping experience! I received my order right when they said I would. I accidentally deleted my shipping confirmation email so I called and spoke with someone right away who gave me my tracking number. I love my monogrammed items and can't wait to place another order! Thank you Marleylilly! "

2018-03-17

Duck boots

"Customer service was great, but the boots are horrible. The tongue is snapped in and comes out every time I put them on. Super annoying. They also are very big. I ordered a 1/2 size smaller than I wear and still are too big. I wish I would have read the reviews first. I wouldn't have bought them. "

2018-03-01

No returns! Sizing is Humongous!

"I would have never shopped here if I was aware of the NO return policy. The tan with camel plaid pullover is ridiculously large. I don’t understand why there isn’t a xs/s size. It would have looked more normal, instead of a ‘silence of the lambs’ get up. Don’t shop here. Prices are absurd and the quality is bare minimum. As a first time shopper I’m not impressed. "

2018-01-14

Wanted to like these boots...just can't!

"These boots look so cute. I really, really wanted to like them. Unfortunately they are the worst pair of boots I've ever owned. If all you want to do is put these boots and stand still then by all means buy them. If you plan on moving in them you'll be very disappointed. First there is no arch support or padding what-so-ever. After one hour in these boots my entire legs hurt. The heel especially is uncomfortable. Secondly, the tongue of the boot is not really attached. It's snapped on to the rest of the boot, and continuously comes off when you pull the boots on. One of the snaps broke the very first time I put the boots on. Marley Lily was very helpful and sent me another tongue for the boot quickly. They run pretty true to size but I wore very thick socks. I see why Marley Lily has a no return policy. If the rest of their items are as poor quality as these boots everything would be returned. I expected more for the price. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!"

2018-01-14

Always excellent!

" I've been ordering from them for several years now & have had zero problem with anything I've received. I do tend to stick to sales for the greater value but I always find the products to be good quality, well made, & hold up over time. I always get tons of compliments, too. I understand the issue with the snaps on the duck boots but how else are they supposed to be monogrammed without being removable. Place a small piece of plastic wrap between the snaps to make them hold better. Put as many layers as you need to make them stick. I'm not too worked up over them because I got them as a free promotion as part of a Christmas order. Also, I do have foot & back issues, & I teach, but I've worn them all day at school (on my feet all day, too) without exacerbating my issues & they were fine. Buy some inserts - most duck boots are flat bottomed. I'm considering that myself.
Great company - great stuff - happy, 5 year, repeat customer.

2018-01-12

Not a great value-even on sale!

"I ordered two monogrammed pullovers as Christmas gifts at $50 each (on sale.) Shipping was quick, communication is good, and I received a very nice, free scarf as well. Quality is somewhat acceptable at first glance. Inside edges (where collar folds down) are open/raw and threading very visible, sizes run VERY large, and one pullover had a hole on the inside which caused a run on the back of the pullover. I cannot return as the items were monogrammed. Must say, I am disappointed. I won’t be ordering from the company again. My experience with Etsy has been MUCH better and cheaper as well. "

2018-01-01

Horrible very cheap product for the money.......

"Shipping good ,...on time...product cheap...horrible....tongue is snap on due to monogramming.....cannot pull them up.
Made poorly.....waste of money........will never purchase from them again

2017-12-29

Poorly designed. Misleading. Wasted money

"I bought the duck boots. First of all they’re very big. And second, I can’t put them on and lace without the snaps on the tongue coming apart. This is a poor design. I wish they would say in the description that the tongue part is held together with small snaps. They definitely won’t last through rough weather as duck boots are designed to do. The snaps don’t hold together. I can’t believe they sell such a poorly designed product. This was a total waste of money.. they don’t deserve 1 star.. BEWARE!!"

2017-12-27

Good customer service

" I ordered three things, and one of my things I ordered typed wrong monogram initials and customer service was great and changed it before the order was made but one of my items there was a pocket with the monogram off-center and there’s a gap between the thread. Wish the pocket was different but other than that pretty please"

2017-11-08

HORRIBLE customer service

"Poor customer service. I bought a couple of items from them almost $100 in products. The never shipped my order, it was canceled my order without any explanation. Such a waste of time!!! Also they did not notify me about the cancellation, one of the items was a birthday gift for a friend... "

2017-08-17

Best Customer Service!

"I ordered a few pairs of duck boots for my mom and soon to be sister-in-law, as well as gifts for my flower girl and ring bearer. I could not be happier! Seriously y'all, they have the most adorable gifts for the best prices! Plus, the shipping is crazy fast for monogrammed gifts! If you are getting married or know someone who is engaged, you have to buy something with their new monogram from here! The sweetest people work here too! "

2017-08-04

Not the best quality

"I ordered a monogrammed bar necklace for my friend for $24.99 + shipping. It came in only 5 days which was a nice surprise, plus it included a free pair of earrings. However, the necklace itself is made in China and the chain feels like I could snap it in half if I pulled it too hard.... and the necklace came with some fingerprints/stains on it. I'm nervous it'll start to tarnish quickly. I probably should've ordered the slightly more expensive bar necklace available on Amazon "

2017-06-22

Awesome customer service

"I emailed concerning a free gift that was annouced after I had placed my order because I really wanted it. Since my order was placed beforehand, it didn't automatically come with the gift, but they are going to send it to me anyways seperately since my order had already shipped, free of charge! The lady I spoke to was very kind and had a prompt response time. Definitely will be a repeat customer!"

2017-05-12

Best Customer Service Ever!

"As a fellow employee in the customer service industry I know how seldom people actually give good reviews so I just wanted to give a shout out to Marley Lilly's Customer service team. I made a mistake with my monogram and when I received my order was so disappointed. It was completely my fault and I know I should have reviewed my confirmation email. I knew that monogrammed items were not returnable, but I thought why not ask. They were so awesome and sweet and allowed me to reorder the boots for a super discounted price! So thankful for such an understanding company! I love Marley Lilly and have shared this experience with everyone I know! Keep up the great work! "

Share Marleylilly.com's store rating