Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST

Shipping & packaging: 9.83/10
Customer service: 9.32/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.86/10
2018-07-17

Great service and fast delivery

"So far I have had a great experience with shipping and customer service but I have yet to start the course"

2018-07-06

Great System

"The online courses and the instructional materials provided a great learning experience that provided the education I needed to pass the 4 OUPV (6-pak) exams."

2018-06-14

Second to none

"Very helpful staff great "

2018-06-13

I passed!

"The Mariner’s Learning System will prepare you to pass the test the first time you test. I took OUPV, Master Upgrade, Towing Endorsement and Sailing Endorsement all in one sitting (I did have to take a restroom break). The tests were graded on the spot and you had the option to retest immediately. I didn’t need that option and I believe if you go through the modules diligently, neither will you. "

2018-05-24

excellent - well organized excellent IT and Tech

"would like to be able to use PDF editor on ebooks to highlight items...."

2018-05-09

Awesome Experience

"Received books and literature within two days of ordering. Great customer service in advising what program to choose. I have started the massive effort in studying the material. Very well put together, easy to understand."

2018-05-01

Terrific program!

"I’m only a few units in, but so far, it’s super easy to use and understand. Videos are very helpful!"

2018-04-30

Great delivery

"Everything showed up as promised. Have studied first section and am pleased."

2018-04-27

Awesomeness

"I received captain in a box within 3 days in January 2018 and took test April 26 2018 .I passed 100 ton masters with flying colors. The course was very well written and I stuck to just there course after reading other reviews I noticed that mariners learning system always had a reply with advice and encouragement so I followed there advice and boom all done . The information actually stuck within just a couple of weeks and the test just came naturally while I was taking it only got a few wrong . I will say for the deck general part of test make sure you really read all material slowly because if you don't and you just do module exams you will be left scratching your head . I fish over 200 days a year for a living and can tell you read it all.... So don't
be nervous stick with the program and don't wander around looking at other websites and there possible questions it will be wasted time...
Captain Mark Steelman

2018-04-22

Outstanding online training!

"I have learned very solid skills, thanks to Mariners Learning System, enabling me to earn my OUPV Six-Pack license."

2018-04-21

Outstanding

"I learned an extraordinary amount of knowledge. Thank you."

2018-04-16

Mariners Learning Center did their part.

"The material and the content was very well put together. I have not taken the proctored exam yet, but If I do have the time to study the material given will help me pass. The only discouraging thing is the amount of information that has no relation to the demographics of where I am from. Half of the content does not pertain to what we will be dealing with as Captains here in Hawaii. No fog, no navigation in a narrow canal, etc. The proctored exam should instead be a course that teaches captains specifics about their area of demographical operation. Also, I strongly believe that someone's experience and common sense should be a big part of passing the proctored exam. I'm not a good test taker, but I am confident in my skills and knowledge as a Captain. Anyone can study and pass a written exam, but not everyone can just drive a boat no matter how well they did on a written exam. For basic knowledge and understanding I feel the proctored exam is necessary, but to pay all that money, everyone should pass as long as the comprehend and understand the material. The focus should be on the sea time and who does that Captain learn to be a Captain from. They should be required after passing the proctored exam to put in Sea Time with a certified captain with a minimum experience of 20 years in that particular area of the world. "

2018-04-16

Completed CGCL

"Some of the lectures and video's were pretty vague, so I had trouble finding answers to questions. Seems there should be color charts that show buoys, lights, sound signals and etc., to make it easier to become familiar with. We will see tomorrow when I do the proctored exam."

MLS-STARRATINGS from Mariners Learning System has responded
Posted Apr-17-2018

“"Thanks for your review. However, it seems as if you may have missed some of the resources included within your course. A full color hard copy chart that shows the lights and buoys used for teaching purposes was part of your program along with flash cards designed to help with the lights and sound signals. Please give us a call and a customer support rep will be happy to point you in the right direction. Good Luck on your final proctored exam!"”

2018-04-15

course materials to prepare for the USCG 100 Gross Ton Captains license

"I looked over several options on this quest and chose MLS as the most comprehensive. I am working through the materials off line at first and will sign in to start my classes soon. So far, an excellent set of materials and review for me. Thoroughly enjoying the process."

2018-04-14

Denny

"Easy system to use and very well designed.
I enjoy the check knowledge test at the end of each exercise this is a useful tool.
Love the course.

Share Mariners Learning System's store rating

Mariners Learning System is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mariners Learning System is a merchant member
Mariners Learning System participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.