Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST

Customer service: 9.75/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.17/10
2018-09-19

Outstanding customer service!

"Great website (unlike the competitor out there), and excellent online assistance from a real human being. Very satisfied, thanks MLS!
Dave

2018-09-18

What a great support team!

"Amazing experience to be coached through the whole process by Capt himself. I highly recommend this former Boy Scout!"

2018-09-18

Pleasantly surprised at the user friendly useage

"Captain Bob was very helpful and informative."

2018-09-14

Sami was great!

"Very much appreciate all of her help. She was extremely knowledgeable and resolved the problem super quick."

2018-09-13

"Confusing figuring out how to extend a course past the initial year."

MLS-STARRATINGS from Mariners Learning System has responded
Posted Sep-13-2018

“Give us a quick call and a Licensing Specialist will be happy to help you extend your course. We can be reached M-F 9-5 EST (609)303-0664. ”

2018-09-10

Test retake money making scheme

"They have a $95 charge if you need to reschedule your exam if it is not more than 14 days away and they give you a one day reminder about your upcoming exam. quite the little scheme they have there."

MLS-STARRATINGS from Mariners Learning System has responded
Posted Sep-13-2018

“The Coast Guard test registration closes 14 calendar days before the scheduled test date, seats are limited. As long as you notify us outside the 14 day window that you need to reschedule there is not a charge for making the change. Once you have registered for an exam and have received your confirmation we send two additional automated reminders as a courtesy - The first one 21 days out reminding you of our testing policies and procedures and also confirming that the test date still works for you. A second email is sent out one day before your exam with your test time and location information and a reminder of what you will need to bring. In the event a student does not show up for their confirmed test date a $95 fee is charged when they reschedule. As long as you follow the testing policies and procedures there is never an additional fee for testing.”

2018-09-03

Nice System.

"So far I have enjoyed the course, although it takes time and unfortunately mine time has been limited. I would suggest making the time to study hard and take the class in a short time frame."

2018-09-03

Great ser

"MLS was an awesome prep tool for the captain exam. "

2018-08-28

Convenience at its Finest!

"This course delivered on many levels! Super convenient and informative. I really learned a lot and that fact that I was able to do it on my own time was crucial. I work a full-time job and this online course allowed me this accomplishment possible. Customer service is fantastic as well. I highly recommend this learning system to anyone. "

2018-08-27

Excellent preparation for the Mariner's exams.

"I enjoyed the learning process immensely. I liked the style of teaching which included reviewing some important material.

I wish that the video presentations would be re-done in a high definition format. Also, many of the images in the books as well as in the online format were too small or too blurry to read.

I will reccommend this course to any who may be interested.

2018-08-27

Too easy

"Easiest money I have spent yet!"

2018-08-23

Good Job

"This was the only cite that made sense."

2018-08-23

Great Course: Informative & Easy to Follow

"Thanks for making the course so interesting, informative and organized. I read the hard copy materials and also went through the on-line method -- both are excellent. And I had an on-line chat with the "Help Desk" one day and 'Sami' was most helpful. Finally, I had some questions about content and submitted those on-line to an Instructor. Much to my surprise, and delight, I had a thorough reply the next day and it answered all my questions perfectly --- and the reply came from the course author himself. I was impressed!

Great experience all around - I’d highly recommend the course to others.

2018-08-21

Immediate Customer Service

"I had a question about the material, price and, and the process. I used the online Live Chat right on the website and Sami responded right away. She all the information I needed. I wanted to sign up for a few courses and called customer service. Sami whom I just spoke with on Live Chat online answered the phone and signed me up easily. "

2018-08-21

Prompt and comprehensive

"Sami took care of all my questions in a timely manner."

Share Mariners Learning System's store rating

Mariners Learning System is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mariners Learning System is a merchant member
Mariners Learning System participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.