Stores > Makesigns
      708-532-8244
      708-614-1974
      support@graphicsland.com
      800-347-2744

Voice your opinion! Review Makesigns by clicking a star below.
2017-01-12

Amazing quality and service!

"I needed my poster quick! I used the countdown on their website, which tells you how much time you have left and which shipping options to use to get your poster by a certain day. I got an email right away when I had accidentally submitted my .tek file instead of my pdf. I was worried my mistake would affect turnaround. However, I just received my poster, right on schedule, and I'm so happy with it! I will definitely be using these guys in the future. Especially since I leave everything to last minute. "

2016-02-10

The BEST in customer service

"I am in the process of transitioning management of an annual student poster forum project to a colleague and, in reviewing files to hand off, came across correspondence with Will and the team at Makesigns. I am again reminded of how helpful, professional, friendly, and responsive the company is (I've mostly coordinated with Will and Jordyn, though trust their teammates are just as excellent as they!). I refer my colleagues to Makesigns and will definitely continue to use them for research posters developed by the academic-based center that I manage. Thank you for always being so great to work with, Makesigns! "

2015-09-09

"I was very happy with the professionalism of the Makesigns Team when I designed my first poster. They made sure that all of my photos were of the necessary quality to print well on the poster. The template that I used was also very easy to use, and really helped with the design. The poster came in less than 24 hours and was of exceptional quality. I would not hesitate to order a poster from Makesigns. It is going to be great to use for health education for community events."

2015-09-09

"I've used Makesigns a few times to create scientific posters. It's easy - I can just upload a powerpoint slide and choose what size I would like it printed. It's convenient and fast (next day shipping is expensive, although that may be attributed to my ordering last minute and actual shipping costs) and the Makesigns team is always quick to respond to my questions or let me know when an image is not high-enough quality for print. They're cheaper than using FedEx or other large printing chains. "

2015-08-31

"Worked with Makesigns for first time. Fastest service imaginable. Loved the quick edit review and the option to have the poster printed on fabric."

2015-07-15

"Makesigns asked me to write this review and I'm more than happy to do so! I've used them a few times now, especially for printing fabric scientific posters. Each time, the quality of their products are just gorgeous. Text comes out crisp and colors rich. On top of their great posters, their customer service and quick turn around is so helpful! Ordering online is super easy and hassle free. After which, their updates on where we are in the process are a great way to alleviate worries about receiving the poster in time. A couple of times now, they've even upgraded my shipping speed for free! This means that twice now, I've ordered, paid for, and received my poster in less than 36 hours, which I think is pretty remarkable. I do wish that the fabric posters were a little closer in price to regular ones, but the convenience is worth it. Keep up the good work Makesigns! I'll definitely be coming back to you for my next poster.
Xiaowen

2015-07-07

"I am honored to write my second review detailing the service I received from Makesigns. To begin, I live on the east coast. I initially searched the Internet for a local symposium printing company. Funny thing how the Internet works, anyway, I spent two days searching and almost decided to go with a competitor who also provided, at cost, handouts. I searched once more for a local company and reviewed then decided to call Makesigns. The representative was inviting, informative, and patient, at the end, I told him I would search locally. The next day, I thought about our conversation, the price; which is less than the competitor's price that also provides handouts. I then called Makesigns again and spoke with another representative to ask whether the price would be different if they placed the order; and she said no, and she then said to place an order, just upload your image in one of several formats. I thought to myself that am a, 1985 alumni of The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, I love and missed its beautiful city, and thought what difference would it make; I could get my handouts locally.

I made the best choice, my poster arrived as stated, I am a proud owner of my first poster, from my first distant printing company, I am going to attend my first poster secession, and I met all the required specs handed down from the sponsors of the event. I bet you just love those first experiences; I do. Makesigns made me happy because now I know who I can count on to produce every future large format printing I will need. And, I printed twenty color table-top 8 x 11 prints of my poster myself.

Thank you Makesigns your Company exceeded my expectations. Tell your entire staff thank you for providing me the first but most important contribution to my new career since graduating with a PhD on January 30, 2015.

Dr. Anthony H. Brown

2015-07-07

"LOVE THIS COMPANY!!! GREAT WEBSITE, EASY TO USE, PROMPT RESPONSE AND QUICK DELIVERY OF AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT.

Will continue to use Makesigns and recommend you use them too!!!

You will NOT be disappointed.

2015-06-26

"The poster quality is excellent.
Good customer service.

2015-06-24

"I’ve had a very positive experience with two posters. Nice website - uploading the pptx poster file was easy. The colors came out as expected and overall quality was excellent. Turnaround was as promised and will not hesitate to use MAKESIGNS again. "

2015-06-18

"I have used Makesigns for the past 6 years for scientific posters. They are always quick and deliver on time, if not before. The support team is incredibly efficient and helpful, and they will now send you a text message updating the status of the project. They also allow you to review a proof before printing. They offer templates and a variety of size options. I have no complaints!"

2015-06-12

"I found makesigns on the web when I was desperate to get a tri-fold poster printed and overnighted to me. I crossed my fingers not knowing what to expect. The support that I received was incredible. One of the colors that I had chosen didn't work well with the printing and they notified me immediately and I still got the poster the next day. The coolest part is that makesigns will host an e-poster so you can direct conference attendees to the site instead of giving handouts."

2015-06-08

"The team at Makesigns made my job so much easier with their prompt and courteous service. I had to develop a scientific poster for a client in NY and I work out of Boston. Their service team made the project seamless and I was able to meet the deadline with their two-day shipping. My client was happy and I was very satisfied with Makesigns. I will definitely use them again for future projects."

2015-05-29

"I wanted a fabric-based 36" x 48" poster that I could fold and carry in my suitcase and Makesigns did a superb job. The material is very flexible and doesn't crease when you fold it. And the image quality is excellent. It was printed and delivered two days after I sent the file."

2015-05-20

"Makesigns is amazing! I've made 2 posters with them now and they have exceeded my expectations both times. They are fast with production and shipping. And the quality is top notch. Even with next day shipping, it was cheaper than walking to the local print chain in my neighborhood. Thanks so much for my awesome posters!"

Share Makesigns's store rating

Makesigns is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Makesigns is a merchant member
Makesigns participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.