8:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2015-06-19

"Great company to deal with. Super fast turnaround time and very professional. Thanks again for my stickers."

2015-06-18

"Great project, superb customer service and prompt delivery!"

2015-06-15

"I can't express how pleased I am with ordering with your company.

Your staff are definitely worth their weight in gold as I have an issue with a spelling mistake on my part and without hesitation they printed the correct spelling for me and sent it to me.

I also then had an issue with the sticker rubbing off when I applied it to the car. I emailed your team and again without hesitation sent a new one out.

I'm from the uk and spent over 2 hours searching for a uk online sticker website but had no joy finding one I was happy with. So after the fact your business was the first I saw (I searched for stickers before uk ones) and was so impressed with how easy the website was I just had to use your business. What did worry me was the long waiting  times from the USA to UK but my order arrived quicker than some of my uk based orders I place with other businesses.

So thank you to you and your staff for a fantastic and easy sale.

2015-06-15

"These guys are awesome. Gave me more than I was expecting. Took about three days to be delivered. Over the top service and they want you to ask questions. Customer for life."

2015-06-12

"I love MakeStickers.com. It is easy to use and has plenty of different sticker styles to choose from so its fun to get creative when you design your stickers"

2015-06-12

"Great folks to deal with. My order was completed quickly and accurately. I was offered the chance to review a proof, and my order arrived as advertised. MakeStickers.com notified me of the progress of my order through several emails. I highly recommend them."

2015-06-12

"This company is awesome! I got a new car and designed a sticker for my dog's dock diving sport. They sent me a proof by email just to make sure its how I wanted it. I will be ordering again from the company, and I tell all my dock diving friends too! Also, I was able to select when I needed it by... It came 1 week early! "

2015-06-08

"Excellent site to make custom stickers. Site is well designed with lots of creative ideas. Makes fast work of getting your vision converted to reality.

The turnaround was very fast and shipping was free.

Can't wait to try my next idea out.

2015-06-01

"Your software for creating my sticker was easy to use and your team was very helpful with my questions. When asked for a sample of your product, it came in the mail within two days. Once I had placed the order again the stickers were in my hands by the date you quoted me. It was a pleasure working with you and I will order with you again. "

2015-05-28

"I want to say "thank you" to Jessica and her team who made it possible for our family to share a keepsake photo pin of my late Grandmother. This order was placed on Friday, and amazingly shipped on the same day. I received my pins Saturday the next morning at 8:00am!!! Our family personally would like to thank Jessica for her support and patience we couldn't have made this possible without her and her awesome team!!! :)

Sincerely,
The Perez Family

2015-05-27

"I have had a great experience with makeStickers.com. I have bought stickers with them twice now, and both times I have been happy with the process, and the outcome. The site is very user friendly, the prices are very reasonable, and everything ships to me quickly. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to make custom stickers."

Helpful (3) Cool

2015-05-18

"To whom it might concern: if anyone needs a sticker made that they have an idea of, or see a sticker that they really like and just want to change the words around a little bit www.makestickers.com is the place to go to. If you see a sticker on a car window or a bumper, you can even snap a picture of it, download it into your computer and send that picture to makestickers.com They can isolate the sticker, send you an e-mail with a perfect picture of a perfect sticker for your confirmation that you took from a car bumper or window. I myself have personally thought of a bumper sticker that says a certain thing, went to their website and created it, paid for it and they sent it to me. Simple and easy and convenient. if you are looking to make any kind of sticker at all, I recommend to go to this website:
makestickers.com

Helpful (6) Cool

2015-05-18

"Makestickers.com provided instant proofs of my stickers. The turn around time was second to none and the production crew who worked on my stickers were top-class. "

2015-05-13

"Very good product for the price and was shipped quicker than I thought. "

2015-05-13

"The staff at makestickers.com was awesome. I had been looking at various sites and wasn't finding the template style that I wanted. I had looked at making my own with photoshop but as GM of a busy outdoor center my time is limited. I chose them solely based on the template they had and what a score it turned out to be. We often get hosed when shipping things up to Alaska. They had an "other" shipping field so I asked if they could please ship priority mail and within hours my order was done and they shipped priority mail at NO CHARGE. The package was mailed on the 8th and I had it in my hands just a few days later. That is huge for us up here. Most companies want to ship every little thing overnight, forgetting that we are part of the country and have UPS ground and priority mail now :) Not only were they fast, but the quality is awesome as well. Thank you guys at makestickers.com. I will be ordering more in the future for sure! "

Share MakeStickers.com's store rating