8:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2015-07-23

"Well, I don't write many reviews. But I was so impressed with the service, and the ultimate sticker quality, that I feel compelled to...

My company ordered stickers with custom graphics. What I didn't know at the time was that the version we ordered was UV resistant and great for a car, but not designed for wear spots (like a laptop cover). My complaint to Make Stickers, when our stickers started to flake ink, was not only corrected but it was done so in a manner I wish all of our vendors displayed. They made an entire replacement order, at no extra charge, and we got the new stickers within a week. And, they look great and are holding up nicely.

Nicely handled, Make Stickers.

2015-07-20

"This company is great to work with. They have prompt email support, a strong desire to help their customers, and fast order completion times. They even one day shipped my order to me. I originally chose this company for several reasons. They were located close to me, their website was easy to use, and their prices were the best that I could find for die cut stickers. Glad I chose you guys and I will continue to use you for all my sticker needs. "

2015-07-20

"The company is great. My bumper was made perfectly the way wanted it. "

2015-07-18

"My experience with MakeStickers.com was simply easy and a great experience. I had fun designing with their templates and the ordering process was simple. With my order I had to make sure the delivery time was perfect for an event, and they made it happen.

Customer service was excellent.

Thank you!

2015-07-17

"I used MakeStickers.com to design a sticker for me, personally. Not only is there huge selection of stickers to choose from, there are also tons of colors and different designs too. I ordered the sticker and within a day, it was being shipped to me. Very affordable and great customer service. I called them, with a question, and the man, who answered, was so nice, friendly and completely helpful. I received the sticker, I designed and am completely satisfied and extremely happy with the way it came out. I have saved MakeStickers.com to my favorites. Highly recommend!! Will definitely be using them again in the future!!"

2015-07-17

"This company is a rarity these days - excellent product, fair price, great follow up, service, and incredibly fast.

They started on my order two hours after I placed it and I had them in my hands two days later by regular shipping. This was my second purchase with them and I'll be back.

2015-07-16

"I did a search on Google as I had never used this type of service prior. After examining a few different sources, I found Makestickers.com to be the best option. Their selection is very elaborate, their prices were reasonable, the service was outstanding, and the shipping was very fast. I was very satisfied when I received the product I ordered and would highly recommend them. "

2015-07-15

"First class company to deal with. Fantastic service, great comms, speedy delivery and quality product at the right price"

2015-07-06

"This was a super easy and painless experience. Their templates let me create exactly what I wanted in under ten minutes, and it shipped quickly! I will definitely use them again."

2015-07-06

"They do what they do in an efficient and professional manner. They have a human side, too.

Big thumbs up.

(I really like the intuitive design process and the exceptionally well-done website and user interface.)

2015-07-01

"Great company! The turn around was fast and the product was perfect! "

2015-06-25

"My experience with them was great! They were fast, easy to work with, communicated well and fulfilled my expectations as to product quality and delivery time. Price was great. Would definitely recommend and will definitely use again."

2015-06-24

"I order many things on-line and work with many different companies in the process. I am writing this review because, in my experience, MakeStickers is extraordinary in all that they provide, from the ordering process all the way through to receiving the product.
Mine was a simple, inexpensive order that I made over the weekend. Shortly after I placed the order and received confirmation, I realized that i had given the wrong billing address for my cc. Looking at the website, it was easy to see who to contact, so I wrote them late on a Sunday to correct it. Later that evening, as I looked at the order I had created, I realized that I had mis-spelled something on the sticker, so with some embarrassment I wrote another email to their customer service address.

Early on Monday morning, I received an email from one of their staff (Jordyn) saying that he had corrected both, and that the order was being placed that day. On Monday evening, I received an email saying that it had been shipped (the same day!) It arrived Thursday morning.

All of this -- a great, easy to use website, professional, friendly, responsive staff, and amazingly fast turnaround time -- for a $7.95 order. If you've run or owned a business, you know that their profit on this order was probably in the negatives, and yet they treated me as if I was making a huge order. I could not have been more impressed or grateful for their kind and generous staff.

2015-06-19

"Super fast production and delivery. Easy to use website. I got exactly what I ordered and expected at a fabulous price! I did not get paid or receive anything to write this review. Very happy customer, will order again and again!"

2015-06-19

"I HAVE ALWAYS RECEIVED TERRIFIC SERVICE WHEN ORDERING THROUGH MAKESTICKERS.COM. HOWEVER, ON THIS OCCASION, THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND. I ORDERED BUMPER STICKERS ON MAY 24, 2015. ON JUNE 11, 2015, I CALLED TO SEE THE STATUS OF MY ORDER. THEY TOLD ME THEY HAD MAILED THEM ON MAY 26. WITHOUT HESITATION AND ANY TYPE OF QUESTIONS, THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD RESEND THEM. I REQUESTED THIS TIME THEY REQUIRE A SIGNATURE TO ENSURE THEIR DELIVERY. I OFFERED TO PAY FOR THE UPGRADE DELIVERY SERVICE ON THE ORDER, BUT THEY SAID "NO" THEY WERE HAPPY TO OBLIGE. HOW INCREDIBLE IS THAT SERVICE? I APPRECIATED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. "

Share MakeStickers.com's store rating