8:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2015-09-09

"I will definitely use this site again. Not only was the design process user friendly, there were great options to find just what I needed. More importantly however, was the immediate communication with the Customer Service. Picking a site at random on the Google Search is always a risk, but when it lands on a very reputable company, that is affordable and offers fast service and delivery is a bonus."

2015-08-28

"MakeStickers.com asked me to write a review and normally, I don't like to write reviews. But MakeStickers had done such a GREAT job with my stickers that I thought I'd make an exception. I started out with an idea to make a sticker to paste onto my religious superior's old chair to indicate that it was reserved for him, I had a small graphic that was his seal to go with the plan but nothing else. If I enlarged it, it would be distorted and unusable but I needed to see how far I could go before it became really distorted. So I tried. I knew it wasn't the best when I sent it in to MakeStickers and they told me nicely about it but that they would try their best to make it work. When I got the proof, I was floored! They did such a good job of making it look good, I could hardly believe my eyes! I approved it immediately. Their processing time was excellent (in my case, almost immediately after approval) and I got it a few days later. I was so impressed by the end product and the prompt delivery (not to mention the price!), I made two more of the stickers for reserve. I intend to use them for any future ideas I can think of and will definitely recommend them to others without hesitation.

Best regards,
Fr. Jon

2015-08-28

"If you want a quality sticker and a huge variety of choices, along with incredible customer service, MakeStickers is definitely the place to go."

2015-08-28

"Exactly what I ordered. Two of the orders were for an interview outside applications they adhere very well, and have excellent staying power. Shipping was fast and ordering/designing was easy. I will be ordering again!!"

2015-08-18

"As always superior service, and a great turn around….. I tested the turn around this year with a last minute order, and it was here a day early. Always a pleasure to deal with I will be back. Started buying here in 2013, and saw some of those stickers on vehicles over the weekend, they have held up good."

2015-08-18

"I have been dealing with MakeStickers.com for a couple of years. This company is second to none in the industry.
They have a wonderful product, the graphics and material they use are the best materials available. I wash my vehicle once a week and the bumper stickers I have purchased hold up to the high pressure and soaps extremely well.
Their staff is quick to respond through emails. The production and shipping of orders have a super fast turn around.
If you are looking for high quality bumper sticker in order to express your thoughts and/or your beliefs at a great price, MakeStickers.com is the place to go. Trust me you will be glad you did.
Jim Humpton

2015-08-18

"Easy to design. Bumper stickers came in very fast. Awesome quality."

2015-08-10

"This was my first time ordering and I was not disappointed. I recieved exactly what I asked for at a great price. I will be ordering again. I also will be spreading the word about MakeStickers.com."

2015-08-10

"I need another star for extremely satisfied. I am a volunteer with a small, all-volunteer organization. This is the first time I've ordered bumper stickers and the first time I've ordered anything from MakeStickers. From design to checkout, everything was easy and clear. As I lingered in checkout, trying to decide between two designs, the chat box appeared and Jessica provided excellent information and advice. I completed my order for 100 bumper stickers, and they arrived at my doorstep three days later. Everyone in the group loves them. The service was superb at every level. I will definitely order from MakeStickers again, and I will gladly recommend them to others."

2015-08-03

"I liked the way they provided me a proof to review prior to making my stickers. Their communications via email showed good customer service. Good price for a nice product."

2015-07-31

"great sellers fast shipping these people deserve a raise employee of the month something great job Thanks"

2015-07-31

"This company is phenomenal. Being the first time I used them, I was a bit hesitant because I didn't know if my expectations were unreasonable. I was very pleasantly surprised when they e-mailed me to tell me the order had been received, when it was finished and when it shipped. The quality of the images was consistent with in-store purchases that I have made, the material looks strong and that it will hold up under car washes, etc. They were personable with naming the individuals who processed my order. I appreciate that. So many times on-line companies, if you have a complaint, will not reveal to you who processed the order, etc. Names imply accountability. I appreciate that and will use them again and recommend them highly."

2015-07-29

"I'm a repeat customer, & absolutely LOVE this place! They have templates for any quick quote or statement you have in mind, or you can upload your own design. Super cheap, speedy shipping, can't go wrong!"

2015-07-25

"I had a goofy idea for a bumper sticker for my car, so I used make stickers.com to create it. Their website was easy to navigate, and the final product looked exactly like the design I had in mind. What impressed me was the speed of my order arriving. Within two hours I got an email saying it had been created and shipped, and it arrived two days later. I was treated as courteously as though I had placed a huge corporate order, instead of one measly sticker. The product looks good and looks good on my car!"

2015-07-24

"I have ordered from this company maybe half a dozen times and, even though my orders are small, they have always been filled and shipped extremely quickly and accurately. Shipping has always been free during the ten years I've been buying stickers, even for a single sticker. The ten year old ones are still in good shape on my vehicles. I have, as they say, received additional free stickers when initial printings were not exactly what I had designed. I'm very pleased with the services and products of this company. Their website and design tools are very easy to use as you will see. ( I was invited to write this review but certainly not told what to say.)"

Share MakeStickers.com's store rating