888-704-3435

Customer service: 5.79/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.39/10
2018-03-08

Don't buy from thieves.

"Don't be deceived! This store sells seconds and refurbished products, but describes the items as "out of the box." BUYER BEWARE.

Customer service is terrible. They said that this chair, which looks terrible, is "as described" and they refused to waive the $50 restocking fee. I would post a picture, if this site had photos.

2018-03-08

Decent chairs and customer service.

"Office chairs are expensive, and Madison specializes in refurbished chairs and a fraction of the cost for a new chair. Solid business model, and I knew that I wasn't going to get an original, like-new chair for 85% off of retail, but I took my chances with them. My chair arrived 3 weeks late, but was well packed and looked new mechanically. However, the fabric is noticeably lower quality than the stock OEM weave and the chair padding was not up to OEM par either. I've used this exact chair at my company for years, and I know how it should look and feel. Not worth the time, cost, and hassle of returning, and for the price it is not a bad chair per se, but had I seen this in person first, I probably would not have purchased."

2018-03-06

Top notch customer service!

"The quality and responsiveness of Madison Seating's customer service department has been Excellent! They sincerely strive to make every customer experience a positive one. They stand behind their products and I look forward to making many more purchases from them."

2018-03-05

Excellent Customer Service

"We needed some new office chairs and were told this was the place to purchase. One of the chairs arrived damaged and the company has bent over backwards to make sure the chair is replaced with no inconvenience to us. They have let us keep the damaged chair to use as parts in the future and we are completely blown away but their helpful personable staff.

The response time from the company has also been amazing. Each time I have sent an email I have received an email back the same day with a solution to my problem.

Thank you so much for being such an amazing customer centered company!

2018-03-02

The New Bar in Customer Service

"These folks at Madisonseating [a shout out to Annie and Laila] are serious about customer service. “How serious?” you ask. Well, let me tell you. My office task chair arrived with a balky pneumatic lift. I finally got around to sending them an email late on a Friday afternoon [3:44pm their time]. Twelve minutes later – and I have the time stamped emails to prove it – I received a reply.

And it was not your automated boilerplate “Thank you for being our customer, we’re sorry for the inconvenience, we’ll get right on this, you should hear from us in two weeks” response. This was from an actual human – with the FedEx tracking number of the replacement part being sent to me. Yeah, that’s right. On a Friday afternoon.

OK, you say, I’m not convinced. You are probably one of their best customers so of course you would be treated like royalty. Au contraire.

I am a frugal individual [the less polite might say “cheap”] who had never made a purchase from Madisonseating before. And by frugal, I mean purchasing a refurbished, decadently-expensive-when-new Humanscale Task chair at a ridiculously low price. Heck, with the price I paid for the chair, the shipping cost [of my replacement part] alone probably eliminated their margin.

This will not be my last purchase from them. If you are smart, you will give them a try as well.

2018-02-27

Great chairs for a Fantastic Price!

"I ordered 50 Allsteel chairs and had a complication with 3 of them. I contacted customer service with a description of the issues and they very quickly responded with a solution and plan. Their response time and resolution of my issue was fast, customer service oriented and fantastic as they are replacing the 3 chairs. Highly recommend this company. You get A+ quality chairs for a fraction of the price. Win - Win"

2018-02-26

Great chair, great price.

"I've read some reviews about Madison Seating selling used chairs. I think they make it clear that is what they do. That said, I ordered a Steelcase Leap chair from them and I really can't tell the difference from a new one. I didn't need to call customer service so I can't comment on their service but I'm really happy with my chair and Madison Seating. "

2018-02-23

Used chairs = poor quality.

"We bought a chair and you could tell it was used. "

2018-02-23

Excellent customer service

"Ordered a Steelcase Leap chair from Madison Seating. Upon arrival, we found out the cylinder is not working. Send a video to the customer service. They responded within 24 hours and send me a new replacement."

2018-02-22

Responsive Service

"Ordered a chair that was broken when I opened the box. Took photos and contacted Customer Service. Highly responsive, and the situation was resolved within 48 hours, and a new replacement chair was sent to me. "

2018-02-21

Positive

"Positive experience Dealing with Madison Seating. "

2018-02-21

Great customer service

"Great customer service. Issue was resolved very quickly"

2018-02-19

Excellent Customer Service

"Madison Seating is very easy to do business with. They problem solved an issue within 2 hours of me contacting them."

2018-02-16

Steelcase Leap Chair

"I love my chair! It arrived nicely bubble wrapped and was easy to assemble. I noticed it was cracked on the bar in the back, and they issued me a full refund and were very cooperative! Thanks Madison Seating!"

2018-02-14

Steelcase Leap Chair

"I have ordered three Leap chairs over several years from Madison. The first two arrived in perfect shape. The third chair had a damaged lumbar support. I sent a photo of the damage to the service department and they agreed to send a new replacement chair without my returning the damaged chair. I could not be more pleased or satisfied."

Share Madison Seating's store rating