888-704-3435

Customer service: 5.79/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.39/10
2018-04-13

Office Chairs

"As another reviewer mentioned, I received a few chairs that were damaged during shipment. I contacted Madison seating, and they are arranging to have replacement chairs sent at no additional cost. "

2018-04-10

Great Customer Service!

"The box I received from Madison Seating was heavily damaged by FedEx, which I could see from the way they struggled to carry it to my building. Not surprisingly, despite the copious amounts of padding inside the box, the chair was also quite damaged. I sent the pictures to Madison Seating and they promptly offered to send me a new one."

2018-04-10

Ordered 2 Chairs

"I recently ordered 2 chairs but one was received broken.
Madison seating promptly has offered to replace the broken one. The chairs received were original new chairs and well padded to prevent damage.

The shipping takes 3-4 weeks but the discount received was worth the wait for me. This is the 2nd time I have ordered from them. I had no incident on the first order.

2018-04-04

Excellent Quality

"We order 43 Haworth chairs from Madison. They recovered the chairs with leather for us. The chairs look sharp and we are very happy with the quality of chairs we received. They arrived timely. Make sure to review the return policy, we needed a couple chairs replaced. Although there were different steps to the return policy that we didn't anticipate, the order was made whole by Madison and we are very satisfied with the product we received. "

2018-04-03

Fast response and good service

"The responsiveness of Madison Seating's customer service department has been great in correcting an issue with my order. They stand behind their products and service and replied to my emails before I even had a chance to check my email again. Getting a good refurbished chair at a fraction of the original price is a great deal."

2018-04-02

Best product

"I'm very hapy with the Leap Chair by Steelcale I ordered is very comfortable. I received on time, in perfect condition. Customer service very helpful and well trained.
I recomed it to my friends and family

2018-03-31

The worst

"ordered a office chair. After 5 weeks when 2 was promised I canceled. It was in transit And I refused delivery and it was returned directly by Fedx to them without ever reaching my home. They claimed they never got it back even though Fed X GAVE THEM PROOF . They lied to my credit card company.They are holding my money for 3 to 6 months. they are arrogant and I am afraid I will never see my money again. There 100 % guarantee is worth anything. Do not trust them ! "

2018-03-28

Think Twice

"Long delay for product to ship, then needed to return as chair was not comfortable. Had to pay $50 restocking fee (in fine print, which contradicted banner on website for product guarantee), plus over $100 in shipping. Had to quickly ship chair back as deadline for return was < 2 weeks. Trial of chair cost over $150. Wish I had gone somewhere I could try chairs out for free before shopping. "

2018-03-27

Excellent Customer Support and Great Products!

"We've been purchasing our office chairs exclusively from Madison Seating for the last couple of years. We have only great things to say about their service and products. On 2 occasions we needed to have chairs replaced due to transit damage and on both occasions, the company responded immediately and proposed a resolution that worked great for us. We highly recommend them! "

2018-03-23

My "open box" aeron chair was actually a mixture of new and well used parts.

"I ordered an "open box" aeron chair. It arrived as a mixture of new and very used parts. The herman miller labels were removed, but it could have easily been 20 years old. I emailed 6 pictures to their customer service department. Serena and Emma both assured me this was perfectly natural, and I should be happy to get such a good deal. I told them I either wanted a new chair, as advertised on their website, or to return it. They told me I have to pay to ship it back, and they will refund my money minus $50. Currently disputing this with the credit card company. A little research could have saved me this hassle:

2018-03-22

Beautiful chairs for a fraction of the price

"We ordered 16 office chairs and two were broken, but they were happy to send replacements. Appreciate the great customer service."

2018-03-19

Great Service

"I bought 3 chairs from Madison because of the price and because of the good reviews. Chairs arrived as promised although a couple were damaged by the shipper. I was immediately able to talk to a live human on the phone and 2 new chairs were shipped out right away. Customer service was awesome!"

2018-03-16

changed

"Edited: Updating review from my previous review- no restocking fees were charged for cancelled items. No issues with ordering."

2018-03-16

Excellent Customer Service

"I ordered one chair from them. It was damaged in shipping, unfortunately. They were quick to respond to my email though, and they solved the issue beyond my expectations! I recommend them for the customer service alone, but the prices were also pretty dang good."

2018-03-09

Great Customer Service

"I ordered seven chairs and had an issue with one. There customer service was awesome. They fixed the issue and I am happy. I would order from them again. "

Share Madison Seating's store rating