888-704-3435

Customer service: 5.79/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.39/10
2018-09-12

Great customer service

"I ordered two chairs from Madison seating. One of the chairs was not functioning properly and not holding the setting that I needed. I wrote to Madison seating and they responded immediately to tell me they would replace it. No hassle."

2018-09-05

Chair looked brand new and customer service was fast and efficient

" I ordered a Leap V2 chair. It arrived when promised and looked brand new - even though I knew it would be refurbished . I could not get the height to adjust properly, but support responded very quickly to my email, made some suggestions and immediately sent a replacement part when it appeared there might be a mechanical issue. Since the issue could not be immediately resolved, they are now sending a replacement chair. As a business owner, I know things sometimes go wrong. The measure of a company is how they deal with the problem and I am quite satisfied with Madison. "

2018-08-21

Great product and customer service

"While the shipping time was extended, the chairs we ordered were delivered in good shape except for 1 which they are sending a replacement at n/c and not requiring us to return the damaged chair. We plan on ordering from them again."

2018-08-21

z

"zzxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxc"

2018-08-20

Excellent Customer Service

"I recently bought 5 Leap Chairs from Madison seating. They were all delivered within two weeks. One of the chairs was broken, but customer service was quick to offer to ship a replacement chair within minutes. Highly recommend talking with them if you have any problems with your order!"

2018-07-26

Great prices on Aeron Chair

"Madison Seating was a great way to get the Herman Miller chair my husband wanted at a much lower price. Beautiful chair, well packaged when it shipped."

2018-07-20

Great Prices...Responsive Service Team

"We have dealt with Madison Seating on multiple occasions and have always been extremely satisfied. Their service team is very responsive and their pricing is excellent."

2018-07-17

Great customer service!

"Great customer service and seeking to solve problems well and in a timely manner!"

2018-07-10

Good seats and customer service

"I ordered a Leap Chair by Steelcase from Madison Seating recently for a great price. The chair had a slight issue with the lower lumbar support and I contacted their customer service to see if it would be possible to remedy the issue. Not only were they quick to respond, but they worked with me to find a solution that would be acceptable for my situation. They're in the process of shipping me a replacement chair, and when I get it I will update this review to note that as well."

2018-07-09

Great Initial Pricing, Unexpected Warranty Charges

"The most frustrating aspect of dealing with this company was their return policy. Be advised that should you have ANY issues, they require you to send the entire chair back to them for service. To be fair, they will cover any problems with the chair, but you will be covering the shipping (as stated in their warranty), which, for a chair, was around $50 each way for me. So a $600 used chair could end up costing you $700-$800 or more over the life of the warranty. These shipping charges were unexpected in that I assumed for small, easy fixes I could just ship the part.

One of the problems that I had concerned one of the chair arms breaking 7 months after purchase. Initially, the company insisted I spend $100 on shipping the entire chair rather than allowing me to send only the broken arm. After I refused, they told me the other option was to sell me the replacement part (they valued the part, a bolt, at $39.99. I bought one at the local hardware store for $0.58)

After much back and forth, the company, to their credit, did offer to send the part I needed as a one time courtesy, after which, should anything go wrong, even another bolt breaking, I would have to strictly adhere to the warranty as stated (i.e. $100 shipping). In the end we were able to resolve the issue. I purchased a part locally and repaired the chair on my own.
EDIT: Annie, the supervisor has informed me that despite the original email they sent me, the company does work with customers to provide courtesies like small replacement parts where necessary.

tldr - The prices on the chairs are great and the company WILL honor their warranty as written, but for even small issues expect to pay full shipping each way, which can be expensive.

FINAL NOTE: The customer service was initially unpleasant to deal with and very curt, but the managing supervisor, Annie, was incredibly nice and did a great job explaining things to me in a pleasant manner, once it escalated to her.

2018-07-03

After 28 days, order was not delivered, refund requested

"We ordered a high-end work chair on June 6, and the store has a posted 10-14 business day delivery policy. That means it should be at your door in under two weeks. After the product was marked "shipping ready" for 28 days without actually leaving the warehouse, we gave up and asked for a refund. Seller has poor communication, and when we called directly after three weeks with no new communication, a representative said that the shipment was "only a week behind schedule." That's not an excuse. Don't shop with this company, they aren't reliable."

2018-06-18

AEC

"We ordered 4 chairs for our office. 3 of the 4 arrived in great shape. 1 of them arrived in sections and couldn't be fixed. The quality of the 3 seems good. Rather annoying how you have to go about a return for a damaged product we received. Should be an easier process."

2018-06-13

Great Customer Service!

"One of the chairs I received was banged up and they shipped a new one to me at no cost!"

2018-06-11

Good Customer Service

"Chair was not functioning properly on arrival and they offered to send a replacement free of charge. Very quick email responses."

2018-06-08

Great Customer Service

"I ordered a Steelcase Leap chair and it arrived with a broken back support. I immediately contacted Customer Service and they offered to send a new chair (keeping the old broken one for parts). I am awaiting the replacement and will provide 5 stars and additional positive feedback as an update."

Share Madison Seating's store rating