9:00AM - 5:00PM Eastern Mon-Fri

Customer service: 9.81/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.72/10
2018-08-10

Fantastic experience!

"Found exactly what I was looking for at the price point I wanted to pay! When they said “Excellent” condition it far surpassed what I was expecting. “Minty fresh just like brand new” is how I would describe it! I will definitely recommend macofalltrades as a first stop for anyone looking to buy a Mac. Thanks a ton!"

2018-08-10

Easy Process and Trustworthy Business

"I've sold 2 laptops to Mac of All Trades since 2016 and both times, the process was painless. They maintain communication with you and make the whole idea of mailing a laptop very easy. I would definitely recommend Mac of All Trades and will continue to sell to them in the future."

2018-07-27

Amazing

"I recently ordered a used 2015 MacBook Pro from this website and upon first glance, I was skeptical of making such a big purchase because I've never ordered a computer online before so I really didn't want to get scammed. However, after reading all of the reviews, I decided to take the risk and order the laptop. I received the the laptop today and was amazed when I opened the package. The computer was packaged tightly and extremely protected on the inside with the charger on the side of the laptop which was also very well protected.

When I opened up the laptop and turned it on, it seemed to be like it was brand new; no scratches, no dents, no fingerprints. The laptop was also fully restored as well.

Moral of the story, if you were hesitant about doing buying from from Mac of all trades, I can guarantee that you have nothing to worry about. They have honestly exceeded my expectations from the packaging to the condition of the computer itself. It most definitely won't be my last time doing business with them.

2018-07-23

Speedy, honest, helpful

"Easy to do business! Super Fast."

2018-07-21

Good experience

"I recently sold my 13 inch macbook pro. I was a bit hesitant at first given that it was my first experience with mac of all trades. They answered all my questions and reviewed my macbook promptly. I would recommend them for future use."

2018-07-21

Excellent experience

"Quick shipping, got the product overnight. Great condition and great price!"

2018-07-11

Best customer service I have EVER received!

"I have used resellers before and wasn't overly concerned when I had difficulty with the refurbished MacBook I ordered. Email communication was prompt and effective. A new power cord was shipped with return label included for easy return (I didn't have to print it out). When that didn't solve the problem the return was super easy (I had retained the original packaging) and I received prompt and clear communication through email and on the phone regarding options for repair, replacement, or refund. All of this was going on while I was in the process of moving and using three different address for shipping. Nothing ever got lost or shipped incorrectly. But the best was when I expressed concerns about the timing of delivery due to my moving and receiving the product. The customer service agent made sure to prioritize my order so that it would get shipped that day so that I could receive it before moving to the next address. They went above and beyond my expectations by confirming my shipment by phone when I didn't respond to their confirmation email promptly. They truly cared about my experience and getting what I needed when I needed it. I will definitely will use them again! Plus, I'm loving my refurbished MacBook Pro!"

2018-07-09

They Rock

"I had a question about my account but only half submitted my request. They immediately reached out to me to help me resolve my issue. The fact that they reacted that quickly to an unclear request and resolved it so quickly is amazing. My product hasn't arrived yet so I cant comment on that but the customer service is outstanding."

2018-07-06

Excellemt!

"I've received my product in great condition and super fast! I will definitely continue to buy from Mac of all Trades again!"

2018-07-02

Great service and Great product!

"Returning customer here - great service and a great product. It looks fantastic and works wonderfully, and arrived swiftly after I ordered it. Definitely will be back again in the future!"

2018-06-28

My Go-To Source

"Every transaction with Mac of All Trades has been efficient and seamless. Everyone is a pleasure to deal with and the trade-in values are highly competitive in the market. I always come here first for trade-ins or refurbished purchases. "

2018-06-25

Buying a used computer is a bear...sometimes....

"I have purchased used laptops and several other Apple products from other sources and they always show up still having some of the previous persons authentication and security features...not so with Mac of All Trades...the iMac I purchased came out acting and performing like a brand new machine....very happy with the way it has gone! Also, it was so well boxed...all styrofoam siding and unit in a plastic bag....well done guys!"

2018-06-19

Very pleased

"Got my computer in a timely manner. Although I had a slight issue when I received it, macofalltrades readily assisted me until my problem was solved. Making reccomendations to anyone who is looking for refurbished Apple products.

Thanks for making my first time such an amazing experience. I am definitely coming back!

2018-06-15

Promised And Delivered!

"I've been wanting a Mac for years. I used them in school back in the late 1990s, fell in love with them, but could never really afford one. I didn't think much of it until recently, when my Windows system gave up the ghost. Curious as to how much Macs cost, I looked around seeing rather high prices, and while I felt the price was likely worth it, I just couldn't swing it. Then I began considering a refurbished Mac. I had bought refurbished computers before, and knew that quality varied depending upon who was handling the repairs. I happened upon Mac of All Trades, and saw that their prices were far more reasonable (at least in terms of my budget) than I had ever seen when it came to Apple systems.

I write mostly, browse the web, and the few games I play don't require much in the way of graphical power. Still, I wanted something capable, flexible, and able to handle the demands I placed upon it. I browsed their selection, and after much debate back and forth on what options I wanted, I purchased, with some trepidation, an early 2009 model 20" iMac desktop, selecting "Excellent" as the condition (there are indicators as to whether the desktop in question is in Good or Excellent shape, and you can pick and choose which depending upon their inventory).

They promised to have it to me inside of 5-8 business days. Well, 4 business days later, it's sitting on my front porch, and I am the proud owner of a bouncing baby Mac. I was excited, and set to getting everything up and running right away. After opening the box, I saw that they took great care in packing the system itself. The 20" iMacs, like most desktops, are heavy, but this one was cocooned in between styrofoam, cardboard, and bubble wrap. I removed the packaging, and sat the system on my desk. It looked brand new. It looked mint, to be honest. There is no indication that this iMac has ever been used. Keep in mind this iMac is 9 years old, it looked flawless.

Of course, I started it up and everything ran smoothly from the start. I ran through setup, connected all of my cables and my external drive, and in no time it seemed as if the Mac had always been there, like it had always been a part of my desktop set.

I am thrilled with it, and consider myself quite fortunate I found such a bargain. For the record, I paid less than $210 for this gorgeous, fully functional iMac. I couldn't have asked for a better deal, it was too good to pass up, and they delivered on everything they promised. I highly recommend Mac of All Trades, and will definitely buy from them again in the future. I finally have my Apple computer.

2018-06-07

Excellent Service

"The staff is professional and prompt in their service. I am very satisfied and wish I knew about them sooner. "

Share Mac of All Trades's store rating

Mac of All Trades is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mac of All Trades is a merchant member
Mac of All Trades participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.