Stores > MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC by clicking a star below.
2017-11-08

Service above and beyond

"I requested RMA of an adapter, but I accidentally sent back the wrong adapter, with a frayed cord. They fixed the cord and sent it back to me at no charge. A class act."

2017-11-02

Fabulous

"The adapter came packaged well, in great condition; my Mac no longer overheats during charging, the apps respond faster since replacing frayed charger and my Mac is once again happy! Without a doubt I will purchase from MacBookAdapter.com when the need arises and I have already recommend this site to others. Thank you for offering effective products at fabulous prices. "

2017-10-17

Genuine used Apple products

"Bought a charger for my wife's Macbook Air, still working great after a year. A friend of mine who knows all things Apple recommended this site to me. I was concerned about getting a knock-off charger (heard that most used chargers are knock-offs), but this site sells genuine used/refurbished chargers. "

2017-10-04

Excellent Customer Service

"The MacBook Adapter I purchased from MacBookAdapter.com died after 5 months on a 2 year warranty. I contacted them via email and they replied within one business day with instructions on returning it. Taking into account the cross country shipping time, they responded within one or 2 days that a replacement was on the way. The replacement arrived and works great.

I highly recommend this company.

2017-10-03

Incredible customer service!

"My charger from them works great and is in great shape! However, I was missing my 6’ extension that I added to my order. Within an hour of writing customer support, the refund was deposited into my account. Great customer service!"

2017-09-28

Great customer service

"I bought an adaptor with a 1 year warranty from Macbook Adaptor and recycled an adaptor with them for an additional year added to the warranty. Recently about a year and a half in my current adaptor stopped working so I contacted them and was told to mail in the old adaptor, which I did. I got an email saying they'd shipped a new adaptor but when I checked the tracking I realized they'd sent the new adaptor to my old address in another state where I used to live, when I first bought an adaptor from them. I emailed them to let them know of the problem and they sent one to my current address. I would order again from them in the future. I really like that they are able to recycle old adaptors and help keep electronic stuff out of the landfills too."

2017-09-16

Great service, response and responsibility from MacBookAdapater.com

"The refurb I bought broke, the plug cover slipped off and it was nonfunctional. I sent an email via their online form and they sent out a replacement before I even got the broken one in the mail. Glad I had a warranty but also really glad this company lived up to it so forthrightly and promptly. "

2017-09-09

Great product; excellent support.

"We've been using these adapters for years, and they've held up well, for the most part. The price is half of what Apple charges for a full adapter. When we recently experienced problems with a couple of adapters, Leonard suggested we reset the SMC on our laptops. That did the trick! "

2017-07-16

First-Class product and service

"I received the power adapter in just two days. I had some questions and Leonard answered them quickly to my full satisfaction. This vendor is great to buy from."

2017-06-24

Fried my battery...no response from their customer service team

"I bought one of their adapters for a 2010 MacBook Pro back in March. Unfortunately, I didn't immediately test it when I bought it and let a few weeks pass since I had bought a new computer and was planning to give my old computer to a family member. After using the adapter twice, I noticed that my trackpad would no longer click and that it had become raised. (P.S. I had been using my girlfriend's 2012 MacBook Pro adapter for 6-12 months with no issue) Knowing the battery is directly underneath this, I took it into a licensed Apple technician in my city who confirmed my suspicion - my battery was fried. He warned me about buying aftermarket adapters and said that this was likely the cause. I sent an email to Macbookadapters.com after learning this, despite it being past the 30 days they give for warranty, and they didn't even respond. Not what I call good customer service. Now I have an adapter, which I paid ~$80 for, that fried my existing battery and I don't have any use for the adapter. Buyer beware!"

Rep reply posted Jun-25-2017

A rep from MacBookAdapter.com / ACC,, macbookadapter, has responded

“Public reply ( delete )
"It is NOT possible for an adapter to ever damage a battery. It doesn't work that way. Our adapters are Genuine Apple, so there is no way that could happen. Batteries go bad all the time. The fact that your battery was "raised up" is a CLASSIC case of a battery gone bad, NOT from the adapter, but from time, since it was most probably the original. Lithium Ion batteries fill with gas over time and expand and cause the trackpad not to work. It has Nothing to do with the adapter. Simply google expanded macbook batteries. The tech you brought it to was incorrect in his diagnosis and we welcome an opportunity to speak with he/she as well. You are welcome to return the adapter for a replacement or refund, but we would appreciate you not blaming out adapter for your bad battery. It had nothing to do with the problem you have. Pls email us at support@macbookadapter.com if you wish to return the adapter."
macbookadapter's avatar

macbookadapter replied

It is NOT possible for an adapter to ever damage a battery. It doesn't work that way. Our adapters...

Jun 25th 2017

17:06 PM

2017-04-03

A very good first experience

"I recently placed my first order with MacBookAdapter.com, and there was a problem with the shipment. I contacted MacBookAdapter.com sales support, and they handled the problem very quickly and courteously. Within two days, I had everything that I ordered, and the product quality (like new!) was significantly better than I had been expecting. I definitely will order from MacBookAdapter.com again!"

2017-04-03

Stand by their products!

"Very quick turn around when I needed a replacement to an adapter I bought from MacBookAdapter.com with the extended warranty. Great customer service!!

2017-02-08

best macbook chargers available and at a great price

"my macbook charger is for a 2009 macbook pro and the chargers are hard to get under $100, this place sells refurbished chargers for less than half the price of a new one from the apple store. when i needed a replacement, they sent me a new one for free. the customer service team was very helpful."

2017-01-11

Professional and Reliable at a GREAT Price!

"We are a small company so finding savings whenever possible is a must. We have had nothing but good experiences with our interactions with MacBookAdapter.com and have recommended them to both friends and family (and would recommend them to other businesses too). They are professional and provide reliable products and service and offer FANTASTIC savings on top of it. There have been a couple of minor issues that have been resolved quickly and professionally -- definitely hassle free as they claim. "

2017-01-06

Fast warranty replacement

"The cord on a Magsafe charger I bought from them earlier in the year somehow tore through its protective sheath, exposing the stranded wiring beneath. Leonard responded within 10 minutes of me submitting a replacement request.

The new charger arrived quickly but turned out to be a later model that was incompatible with my older laptop. This time Leonard got back to me within 2 minutes and said a compatible charger would be on it's way.

All in all it was a painless process and I'm impressed by his speed.

Share MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC's store rating

MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC is a merchant member
MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.