Stores > Naperville Montessori - 2936 Artesian Road

1-630-904-5399
      1-630-904-4807
      7337@montessori.com
      1-630-904-5399

Voice your opinion! Review Naperville Montessori - 2936 Artesian Road by clicking a star below.

2017-06-30

"I had a very good experience during tour. I am very satisfied with the answers given by director. All my needs are fulfilled during tour. I am very much looking forward to enroll my child in fall program. I liked the classroom, the way organized all the things (toys,tables, books etc) is more attractive part.Thank you for giving me a wonderful time and also for such a nice tour."

2017-03-25

"please change the machine that we use to check in and check out ...it is too slow and requires frequent reboot . I missed my train because of that machine !"

2017-02-18

"Naperville Montessori Scool is the ideal environment for a child to thrive. The teachers and staff are truly experts at providing a safe, welcoming, age appropriate environment for children to feel comfortable and motivated to learn, take risks, and make friends. I only wish all children could have the opportunity to have this same school experience. I can honestly say this is early childhood education at its best! -Erin Krishnan"

2017-02-11

2017-01-21

"Already mentions above . But I also think dress code is required ."

2017-01-14

"Already mentions above . But I also think dress code is required ."

2016-12-17

"Thank you for your time. I had a blast!I like the option of school hours and still waiting for my husband when he will want to move forward with that since he is the one dropping them off and picking them up. Great school!"

2016-12-10

"We love this school. Besides the issues with the lead teacher in my sons cl***room, the ***istant teacher and everyone else in the school are so welcoming and caring."

2016-12-03

"We love this school. Besides the issues with the lead teacher in my sons classroom, the assistant teacher and everyone else in the school are so welcoming and caring."

2016-11-19

"Teachers are very good and I can see a big improvement in his studies and behavior. The class room teachers were always helpful in providing suggestions of how I can improve the reading skills of my son. Ms. Neelam even communicates through cell phone, Thank you so much for being supportive. I am very happy to move my son to this school."

2016-11-12

2016-10-15

"It has been a great experience"

2016-10-08

"It has been a great experience"

Share Naperville Montessori - 2936 Artesian Road's store rating

Naperville Montessori - 2936 Artesian Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Naperville Montessori - 2936 Artesian Road is a merchant member
Naperville Montessori - 2936 Artesian Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.