Colleyville, TX USA
    1-817-281-8991
    7352@montessori.com
    1-817-577-8353

2018-08-03

Kids are happy and learning

"I have two children enrolled in Colleyville Montessori. The infant room teachers are fantastic! Saima and Khalida love the babies. My toddler still visits the baby room so she can give hugs to her old infant teachers. The new director and assistant director are making a lot of positive changes. They have personally invested their time to update the school interiors and are making intentional efforts to improve upon communication with parents. They are also introducing fun activities for the kids. For example, today the Ft. Worth zoo is bringing in small animals. They have regularly scheduled "water days" during the summer and have supplemented with cooking classes when days are too hot. Both of my children are thriving, learning, and look forward to attending their classes."

2017-07-15

"Great!!! I really appreciate the entire staff for the environment they provide for my child. I can. It say enough about how far they have taken my child in terms of his reading and interest in learning...Thanks!"

2017-05-30

"The director's friendliness and attitude with my children made me choose this school. She is awesome."

2017-04-22

"Great!!!, but My son will miss Ms Laura a lot."

2017-03-18

"We started out very happy. Overall, I would still say that I am happy though I am much more hesitant to recommend and will warn people about my concerns. Again, we absolutely love our teachers, Laura and Monica. Unfortunately, for us, the school has become more corporate and is less concerened about the education and needs of the families and more concerned with the welfare of the company, it's all about the money. I diid not look at prices yet compared to last year but the things that happened with the pricing last year and the change after families enrolled, the huge jumps in some and not others, its clearly eveident that there is punishment to those families that wish to have their kids both in school and at home, especially when they are younger. There is some value to be had for children having time with their families/parents that do not have to work but would like to give them that good foundation. The fact that this years re-enrollment packet only contained 5 day option is sad and disappointing. Again, it's all about what is best for this company and little to no consideration of what is best for the families/students at our school. Every school is not the same. There are different demographics and clientele at each school and should be run accordingly. My biggest suggestion would be to back off and let Melissa run the school the way she was bc she was obviously doing something right due to receiving awards from the company. If other schools are struggling, well that is where you should step in. Again, not every school is the same. Outside of our classroom, it's been disappointing over the last 1.5-2 years."

2017-03-18

"School staff needs more English as a first language and to communicate credentials of new hires better. Also stop with the junk fees of re-re-re-registration, supply fees, etc. If you want to charge us line item for everything down to toilet paper that is unnecessary, just raise total prices accordingly."

2017-02-04

"We have liked Colleyville Montessori so far."

2017-01-28

"We have liked Colleyville Montessori so far."

2016-09-17

"Staff has been great, would love to know what our child has been doing on a daily basis everything is always chaotic at the end of the day. And we really just see how he has gone to the bathroom or taken a nap. In the infant room we got sent home with a lot of stuff that was not ours."

2016-09-10

2016-09-08

"Colleyville Montessori has been an absolutely wonderful environment for both of my children. We recently moved our oldest child from another school to CM and started our youngest in her first daycare. The transition for both was seamless. What impressed us the most about CM when we visited was the nurturing environment. The education and curriculum are first-rate. During our first parent-teacher meeting, our son's teacher clearly cared about our son's improvement and had a well thought out plan on steps we could take to get him to the next level. Colleyville Montessori is amazing and has well-exceeded all of our expectations!"

2016-08-27

2016-08-01

"Melissa was very warm and helpful to me and my family."

2016-07-23

"Experience has been amazing. My kid did not eat very much before starting at Montessori but now eats many different things. I am so grateful for this. They have also been amazing with his potty training."

2016-07-16

Share Colleyville Montessori - 4700 Glade Creek Drive's store rating

Colleyville Montessori - 4700 Glade Creek Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Colleyville Montessori - 4700 Glade Creek Drive is a merchant member
Colleyville Montessori - 4700 Glade Creek Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.