Aurora, IL USA
    1-630-898-7048
    7338@montessori.com
    1-630-898-4346

2017-08-26

"Good overall except for electronic communication."

2017-06-10

"Overall, I like the school"

2017-03-18

"The last two years have been wonderful in mounding my child's thought process. I am so happy."

2017-03-11

2017-03-04

"My experiences have been very positive. Concerns have always been addressed quickly and kindly. The staff are very involved with and care for my child's needs to an exceptional degree. My child is growing and developing among many different benchmarks far beyond our expectations. I credit the involved staff for knowing and anticipating his needs and working to encourage his growth and development."

2017-02-25

2017-02-18

"Amazing school. Integral part of our childrens' lives"

2017-02-11

"Amazing school. Integral part of our childrens' lives"

2017-01-21

"The teachers and administrators of AM are outstanding. Both Lily & Mia are/we're excited to go to school everyday. I feel like the education, curriculum and nurturing/caring nature of the educators are the best available. I would like to mention Lynn, Sonali & Monica as individuals who have made our experience so wonderful."

2017-01-14

2017-01-07

"Overall the school is really great! Teachers and staff are great. My kids enjoy the school, and the extra curricular offerings of the school!"

2016-12-31

2016-12-07

"Overall, the tour was great. The director was very informational, kind, and enthusiastic."

2016-11-12

"love the way they take care of my child- education, learning new words, new habits everything is so perfect."

2016-11-05

Share Aurora Montessori - 3180 N Aurora Road's store rating

Aurora Montessori - 3180 N Aurora Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Aurora Montessori - 3180 N Aurora Road is a merchant member
Aurora Montessori - 3180 N Aurora Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.