800.645.7270

Customer service: 3.75/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.75/10
2018-02-23

free shipping

"received email for free shipping, then asked customer rep if I could r3ceive and told to place order.free shipping never happened. The worst company I have dealt with. They never try to resolve an issue as if it was your fault!!"

2018-02-22

Very overpriced unless you do large volumes

"I run a small shop and when ENCO was around, got a decent price. Now that MSC absorbed them, our costs have jumped by as much as 50% and they only offer to reduce them if we increase our purchasing. They occassionally offer 'discounts' but even those reduced prices are higher than their competitors regular prices.

Not a supplier for small-mid size shops...look elsewhere.

2018-01-18

DO NOT USE MSC, ZORO IS CHEAPER

"My experience with MSC, where to start.... I work in the M.R.O. for our company. I purchase spare parts. We keep these spare parts on the shelf till they're signed out to a job. This job could be a repair, or a break down. A sells rep came in one day, making a lot of promises. He wanted to manage our pipe fittings. This is how he got his foot in the door. At first he was great, he would get us anything. We spent a lot of money with him our first year. He went out of his way to get us hard to find parts. The second year he was not helpful at all. He told us his job is based off of commission. The way his commission works is, he needs to sell you more things this January, then he did January the previous year. The previous year we were ordering for our sister company as well. Since we had spent so much money, there was no way we would meet this quota, and he knew that. He even raised the prices to try and help him reach his sales goal. MSC will always raise the prices. They real you in with low prices, and slowly raise them. There is a cheaper company out there. Use Zoro. Zoro's products are half the price of MSC's. DO NOT USE MSC!"

2017-08-21

good conditions

"supplies always arrive good conditions and timely fashion"

2015-01-01

"This is my go-to place for taps & dies. Amazing selection and great prices.

I typically buy OSG taps. MSC keeps practically the entire line in stock with the stock quantity listed on their site. Items listed in stock have always been in stock.

Shipping is always very fast -- typically within 2-3 days.

My one critique is the shipping cost. I don't think it should cost $12 to ship two small 1/4" taps from NW IN to Chicago.

MSC is great and has never let me down.

2013-12-02

"MSC's is always quick to turn my orders. I generally have my order within about roughly two days of placing the order."

2013-10-01

"Oh my goodness. The girls who helped me were able to find exacty what I was looking for. I will definately order again from you guys."

2013-09-30

"I am very satisfied with the purchase of a dehumidifer for my basement. It arrived quickly and seems to be working well."

2013-09-30

"Thus far, I have been very satisfied with the changes that have taken place for processing orders with you and the help you provide to handle issues that sometimes arise!"

2013-09-24

"MSC has always come through for me know matter what I need.

2013-09-23

"VERY EASY TO USE ONLINE.VERY FAST DELIVERY."

2013-09-19

"Thank you very very very much"

2013-09-16

"When Lundy Industrial Arts Ltd., needed to get supplies e.g. end mills, inspection tooling MSC Direct delivered in a timely manner to complete a time sensitive job. Great job, keep up the good work."

2013-09-11

"Easy web ordering and incredibly quick shipping."

2013-09-11

"As allways MSC ships great product in a timely manner."

Share MSC Industrial Direct's store rating