Stores > MPsuperstore
  • MPsuperstore

Voice your opinion! Review MPsuperstore by clicking a star below.
2006-03-02

"It was the second lowest price on the internet. When buying online I want to make sure that I'm buying from a good company that does not sell gray-market products and is upfront about everything. The website with the lowest price did not say "Brand New with USA warranty" as Mpsuperstore did, which is why I went with them. My order was shipped the same day I placed it and I received a full two days earlier than was estimated. Great Great online buying experience!"

2006-02-24

"Great experience. To be completely honest, I was a little skeptical before ordering, but they were great! My purchase came quickly, and they kept me up to date on the status of my order via email. "

2006-02-21

"Thus far, I've had a pleasant ordering experience with this merchant. Ordering was quick and easy with no website troubles. My product arrived well under the suggested delivery window.. I'm thoroughly satisfied with this vendor."

2006-02-18

"MPsuperstore,This company is a complete scam. Soon after I ordered my purchase I felt uncomfortable with the company(they were very pushy)and cancelled it. my order was formally canceled with the company and bank yet two weeks later the amount I originally agreed to pay (little over $1,000) plus $200 extra was taken from my account. Customer service said it was a mistake and they would take care of it. NOTHING. 2 weeks later, the BBB, FTC and NY department of Justice and my bank are still trying to get my
money back. I am disappointed that someone would put so much effort into scamming someone rather then putting the effort into a honest company. Before ordering from here please read all reviews from all the sites carefully.

2006-02-14

"Couldnt track the shipment which may only be a fault of the shipping company. Overall I think they did a very good job and would buy from again."

2006-02-13

"Placed an order for an ibm laptop ($1500) on thursday night and had to "confirm" the order on tuesday. Defeats the whole purpuse of ordering online. Was meet with a rude CSR who then began to blow air up my ass by asking how I wanted the computer configured. When I placed the order, there were no options to configure the laptop but he said that I should have configured it when I ordered it. Tried to get me to upgrade this and that and gave me a bullshit remark about if I increase the ram size installed, it would boost performance up by 40%. I don't know where he has been but even doubling the cpu clock speed would only give you about a 10% increase in performance. I asked what modules he would put in and he just gave me a name of a manufacture. I wanted to know the specific model number and his response was, "Well if you don't trust me then just forget it, I don't want to make this complicated so just forget the memory upgrade!" He asked me if I had any questions and then promptly hung up the phone. Worst service I have ever had with an online retail store. (PART ONE)"

2006-02-13

"I never ordered anything this large or expensive through the web and I naturally was apprehensive. The true test was when the shipment did not show up on the date expected. I could not be more impressed of their customer service by the quick email and phone responses to my shipment status inquiries and later a technical question I had. I would not hesitate for one moment to order anything from Mpsuperstore again."

2006-02-06

"I did not have a reason to use their customer service people other than my initial call, but everything else was excellent so I assume that it should be also. It was a an excellent shopping experience all the way. Would definitely buy here again."

2006-01-30

"I did my research, once completed I knew exactly what item I wanted and Mpsuperstore had the cheapest price that I could find. I called rather than ordering on line and had them check to see that the item was indeed in stock. I had no problem with any of the transaction and the shipment was delivered as promised."

2006-01-26

"Very good price on paper, but pushes extended warranty and accessories. Customer service lies, and refuses to cancel orders.

On January 13th, I ordered a Samsung 46-in HLP4663W DLP from their website due to their excellent list price. This was my first order when them, and their online reviews, though unspectacular, was still full of praises from satisfied customers. The next day, I received a call to “confirm” my order and then salesman proceeds to try to up sell the extended warranty, useless accessories and when I refused, stated that my order would be delivered on the curb. I promptly cancel my order since I refuse to do business which such a company.

However, to my horror, I noticed that by the 25th, they have not refunded my order and still shows it as “pending.” Their customer service said that I never cancelled and will have the salesman call me back, which they never did. If I never cancelled, one wonders how an order can be “pending” for 12 days.

I will dispute the charge with my credit card company, but save yourself the trouble and never order from them. After reviewing the reviews, I noticed that they fall into two extreme categories, those who absolutely LOVE the store and those that HATE it. I have no proof, but I suspect their employees create false reviews, the poor reviews are the truth.

2006-01-24

"GREAT service. Immediate response and followup email with ship tracking number. Product arrived on time and in excellent condition."

2006-01-18

"My shopping experience with Mpsuperstore was totally positive. There was prompt email confirmation of the order as well as notification of shipment with tracking information. The packages arrived when promised, in good condition."

2006-01-13

"Impressive price, but the UPS delivery was sort of slow, anyway it may not be the problem of Mpsuperstore. Will come back and do more shopping again when possible."

2006-01-13

"Another SCAM, after reading all the reviews and checking the Store Rating (3.1/5) I tried to call and make sure they have a Panasoonic PV-SG250 Camcorder available and with all standard items in a sealed box from Manufacturee, Answered Yes. So, I made the order online. 24 Houres later, I had a call trying to sell me more items, I answered I do have all of those Items you are trying to sell me. So, just send me my Camera and asked for delivery date, Answered 1 week. 48 houres of order time, got an email asking to call. I called and talked to Rudy S. and he simply said they are out of that model and I can choose something else. So I just asked to cancel my order and refund my money. But the question is, what they wanna do with my credit card number that they have now???

Now, I think if you don't consider all those positive rating they have(which is probably written by themselves), their rating should be at least 0.0001 out of 5 not 3.1.

2006-01-10

"The customer service at Mpsuperstore was suprisingly excellent. There was a missing part in one of the items I ordered, obviously the manufacturer's fault, and MPsuperstore worked to have it replaced quickly without hassle. I will be looking here in the future for more of my needs."

Share MPsuperstore's store rating

MPsuperstore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MPsuperstore is not a merchant member
MPsuperstore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!