mnpctech.com

Chance of future purchase: 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
2004-11-29

"I am very pleased with Bill's work. His attention to detail is outstanding, and the case is everything I was looking for. Always prompt to reply with my many questions, I would gladly buy from again, and recommend to my friends."

2004-11-17

"Great case (Tsunami Ultra Quiet), mods were very clean and professionally done. Very responsive and answered questions quickly. Highly recommended."

2004-11-16

"Highly recommend this guy.I was lucky enough to come across his web site and to have him build custom pc case for me.His work is piece of art and I'm proud owner of greatest pc case ever.I have no complaints,whatsoever...e-mails and phone calls were pleasant,my whole experience with Bill was really cool.Ifyou want something custom built,there isn't nobody beter outhere.I would and I hope,I will come back and deal with him again."

2004-11-04

"Bill was great to work with, always upfront and helpful. He did a great job coming up with a way to cool my crammed Aria case. If and when the need arises again, I will go straight to MNPCTECH for case modding."

2004-11-03

"Found MNPCTECK through a review link; ordered the fanbus controller (3.5 floppy size); received it in 3 days! Excellent service; paid through Paypal without issue. Highly recommended."

2004-10-10

"Looking for some hard to find fans made by Globe. They had them for not much money and they were delivered basically instantly. I'll be buying more cool mod goods from them very soon.

Great work!

2004-10-08

"I wish all companies in America operated like this.

Bill answered all of my many emails within a few hours. Manufacturing time and shipping of the computer case I ordered were even faster than what Bill promised and the case itself is well-made and looks great.

MNPC Tech has the best customer service in America that I have ever encountered. I would highly reccomend Bill's services to anybody without hesitation.

2004-08-30

"I ordered an SC135 from Bill, after more than a few emails back and forth with a lot of questions. Bill always went out of his way to answer my questions. He always responded the same day to all my emails, and was always a pleasure to deal with.

I look forward to doing more business with Bill in the future, and definetly recommend mnpctech.to anyone!

2004-08-07

"Excellent product, never had more enjoyable and easy time communicating with any other distributor of any goods. Great business."

2004-08-05

"Great job!

The Modder's Mesh worked great and it was a very timely delivery.

2004-07-29

"Prompt email confirmation - great follow-up on email questions - I will be buying more from MNPCTech again."

2004-05-13

"Extremely easy to deal with, and very friendly. All requests were acknowledged with honesty and a professional manner. If you have any questions or special requests, don't hesitate to drop him an email!

Packing was excellent, all fan filters were secure(3 120mm, 2 92mm, 2 80mm) and arrived in perfect condition. These filters are of high quality, definitely worth the money. Looks are another feature of these filters that make them even better.

Thanks again Bill, keep up the wicked business you have going!

2004-03-28

"The case is excellent, and the work put into it is superb. I would recommend the SC195 to anybody who wants perfect performance right out of the box."

2004-03-17

"I don't expect Bill to respond personally in every case, but he did in mine, and I appreciate it. The products I ordered were fairly priced, exactly what was represented on the site if not even better, and arrived in a timely manner. Satisfied customer here that will certainly do business with MNPCTech in the future and will gladly recommend them to my friends."

2004-03-07

"Bill MNPCTech found his great website with tutorials on how to do styled computer hardware mods.
Found a perfect shallow tensioned handle (matte black) that fits into the top of my SB75G2 Shuttle just like it was designed for it. (How could they design Shuttles without one ? )

He also sells this wire grille that is going in my machine as well.
check his site out. He took an interest in me after the sale as well with prompt shipping & tracking information. Thanks Bill !

Jeff

www.cupidswedding.com
www.elvisweddingrockslasvegas.com

Share MNPCTECH's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!