mnpctech.com

Chance of future purchase: 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
2005-12-29

"I purchased the WoW case from mnpctech. The results speak for themselves. The case is amazing. The attention to detail and care put into the case were amazing. If you want it done right, this is the place to go."

2005-11-21

"Awesome biz, great products. Fast shipping. Good pricing as well. "

2005-11-05

"Bill answered emails quickly and allowed some customer input. Results are a work of art and worth every penny. "

2005-10-07

"Purchased SC195 case, best case I've owned so far. Very pleased with his work on the fan cutouts, handles and wiring.
Shipping was less than 5 days and no damage to the case.

very pleased I would purchase from mnpctech again and plan to do so!

2005-06-11

"I am a perfectionist and quality comes first....in my book!

I've been building and upgrading my own PCs for 10 yrs. and the items I've bought from MNPCTECH have met and/or exceeded my high standards!

2005-05-18

"Very nice and helpful. The order arrived free of any damage."

2005-05-17

""

2005-03-09

"Unbelievable work! Top notch and highly recommended! Great communication via prompt responses to emails. I will be doing business with them again in about a week..can't wait!"

2005-02-28

"WOW! Bill did a fantastic job with my case (Tsunami Dream Ultra Quiet with Tek Chain fans+Sonex+Mitron). This damn thing runs so cool and quiet that I never thought this would be possible with aluminium case. Bill's attention to details were perfect, very neat wiring and fan hole punches. This was an international order to Europe.

I'm more than happy with my case and already planning to order a second case from him for my gaming rig.

Highly recommended!

zitt
zitt
Top Reviewer!
2005-02-13

"I ordered the modders mesh grills from MnpcTech on friday afternoon for my mod at
... He built them and shipped them by Tuesday! Much better than his 1wk quote time. Got the parts today!

I also ordered some 3/4" cable tie mount sets from them... no pictures yet as I plan on moding them in some way.

Parts came in a well packaged box... and craftsmanship was of high quality.

Definatly would order from him again.

2005-02-10

"Excellent service. Bill took the time to take my system specs down, and make his recommendation, even going so far as to point me in another direction for my power supply needs.

The case arrived as ordered, and more than met my expectations.

2005-02-01

"I ordered a SC135 PC case from MNPCTECH and they where happy to customize it the way I wanted.

The case arrived quickly & without damage and after getting it all put together, it turned out to be the perfect case for my gaming rig. It has great cooling without a lot of unwanted noise.

They provide first class work with excellent service and I would not hesitate to order from them again.

2005-01-25

"I purchased the SC195 from Mnpctech, and I could not have been more pleased with the entire experience.

Bill was kind enough to answer a ton of neophite questions from me - most of which were actually answered on his web page, but he was kind enough not to point that out. He was patient with all the emails specing and made some great recomendations for other parts of the system.

The SC195 itself is an outstanding piece of work. I've not completed my build to compare ambiant temps with my other cases, but from the looks of things this case will be a fridge.

I got the case delivered in less than two weeks, and it was packaged quite well.

Mntpctech delivers the goods, and Bill is a pleasure to work with.

2005-01-05

"I order a Mitron fan controller on the 16th with paypal and everything went VERY smoothly. Recieved the order in a couple of days. Later when I examined my fan controller there was a manufacturing mistake (No fault of MNPCTech's, or UPS. Product was well packaged).

I e-mailed Bill Owens, and I was suprised to recieve a friendly response a couple of hours later. By early afternoon a refund was sorted out, and I was back on track with my current project.

Just awesome. I will be doing business with them again, and again! Top recommendations for MNPCTech

2004-12-07

"I'll give mnpctech a perfect "10"!

I recently purchased an SC135 case from Bill, and the whole experience was a pleasure!

I am also a case modder, in fact I have another case that's almost a "twin" of the SC135,but, I have to admit, is nowhere near Bill's level of craftsmanship - that's why I ordered the SC135!

My case arrived in perfect condition, complete with all accessories, and worked perfectly the first time I started it up.

I'd highly recommend this site to anyone looking for a quality product at a good price, with a level of personalization you won't find anywhere else!

(As a matter of fact, Bill signs each case with the build date - talk about "standing behind your work"!)

I'll be buying more mod supplies from Bill in the near future!

Share MNPCTECH's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!