Product & services pricing 7.50/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.38/10
2018-07-03

so happy

"received products timely and had no issues. I will use them again."

2018-07-01

ONLY SOURCE FOR IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND PART

"Rebuilding older Mini Cooper for my wife -- and you were the ONLY source I could find for this unique Sidewalk Edition part. THANKS!"

2018-06-27

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░ AAA+++ MINI Parts Dealer - Perfect - Thank you! ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Today, to be a sucessful business depends on how well their staff treats customers and their communication skill level. It what sets them apart from the "men from the boys" if you will. I shopped around for this recent purchase, could have made this purchase spending 20 dollars less from another establishment, but instead choose MINI of South Atlanta to do business with due to their swift and courteous replys to all questions, even when they were posted late in the evening. The items were available for shipping and were received promptly and well packed. Thank you! Your internet parts department should be commended !! "

2018-05-30

Great price but they don’t know how to properly pack a box

" Nice friendly staff but they do not know how to properly pack a box for shipping "

2018-05-26

On-Line Parts

"I was looking for wheels for my 2002 Mini. The person I spoke to was very helpful and ordered my wheels.
Good price, and fair shipping.

2018-05-10

Had everything I needed

"It's very easy to find the parts I needed"

2018-05-04

Excellent

"Easy to use website with OEM parts and stock numbers. The best dealer parts department in the country !
Thanks !!

2018-03-22

Great so Far!

"They even let me know that I was ordering the wrong part before they sent it out! Thanks so much I would have hated receiving the wrong part!!!"

2018-02-14

Good seller

"Great way to make business "

2018-01-22

Highly Recommend!

" Pricing was fair and the e-commerce site was easy to use. Shipping was fast and on time. "

2018-01-02

Great dealer for getting parts!

"I have two Mini dealers near me, and neither one wanted to help me with parts for my car. A search on-line is how I found this dealer, and they were easy to work with, and had my part shipped to me in several days! Thanks!!"

2017-10-18

Good price, shipped quickly

"Ordered brake pads and a belt. Parts shipped the next day and arrived shortly after."

2017-09-04

Honor online pricing in store

"The overall experience was good. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is, for some reason Mini of Kennesaw does not honor their online pricing in store. This meant instead of just going to the store and picking up the part I needed, i had to complete the online order and select "in store pickup" For delivery option. Only then could I actually receive the part at the online price. It would seem a very easy fix to just honor the online price at the parts counter. The people there are super friendly and helpful. "

2017-08-21

Honest Prices for OEM Parts

"Long story short, i requested the same parts from my local dealer and they doubled the prices than any other place. So glad that these guys came up first in google search. I feel like they give me an honest price for the parts, and Honesty is a way to gain any business."

2017-08-17

Always fast, always informative

"I've shopped with Mini of South Atlanta for parts for a while now, here and there. Yes, I'm on the other side of the States, but I'd rather shop with a group who I feel provides me with the best support rather than "yeah, we can get that." I've never had a problem with orders, I've never gotten a wrong part. Their website is wonderfully easy to use and search for parts and easy to know if you got the right part with all the diagram and linking bits. "

Share Miniofsouthatlanta's store rating