Stores > Miniofsouthatlanta

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Miniofsouthatlanta by clicking a star below.
2018-01-02

Great dealer for getting parts!

"I have two Mini dealers near me, and neither one wanted to help me with parts for my car. A search on-line is how I found this dealer, and they were easy to work with, and had my part shipped to me in several days! Thanks!!"

2017-10-18

Good price, shipped quickly

"Ordered brake pads and a belt. Parts shipped the next day and arrived shortly after."

2017-09-04

Honor online pricing in store

"The overall experience was good. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is, for some reason Mini of Kennesaw does not honor their online pricing in store. This meant instead of just going to the store and picking up the part I needed, i had to complete the online order and select "in store pickup" For delivery option. Only then could I actually receive the part at the online price. It would seem a very easy fix to just honor the online price at the parts counter. The people there are super friendly and helpful. "

2017-08-21

Honest Prices for OEM Parts

"Long story short, i requested the same parts from my local dealer and they doubled the prices than any other place. So glad that these guys came up first in google search. I feel like they give me an honest price for the parts, and Honesty is a way to gain any business."

2017-08-17

Always fast, always informative

"I've shopped with Mini of South Atlanta for parts for a while now, here and there. Yes, I'm on the other side of the States, but I'd rather shop with a group who I feel provides me with the best support rather than "yeah, we can get that." I've never had a problem with orders, I've never gotten a wrong part. Their website is wonderfully easy to use and search for parts and easy to know if you got the right part with all the diagram and linking bits. "

2017-08-07

All good so far.

"Part came just as promised, transaction was flawless.
Packing a little bit loose however no damage detected on the part so far I haven't installed yet.

2017-07-11

We love these guys! Great prices and great service!

"This is our second purchase, this one being a bit bigger. We bought a set of crossbars for my wife's and daughter's new Minis. The ordering process was easy and the parts arrived very quickly."

2017-06-24

Excellent Service and Pricing

"I ordered a JCW exhaust that had to be shipped to Kennesaw from Germany and then from Kennesaw to my home. Once they received the box in Kennesaw, the updated shipping quote was quite a bit higher than the original shipping costs I paid. They offered to split the additional costs with me 50/50.

It arrived on time and I love the new exhaust!

2017-06-21

Perfect

" Perfect Transaction ,easy to find the parts that I need

Thanks

2017-06-09

Great part

"This part fix exactly like the old one did"

2017-06-09

Shipped quick and great description

"The parts shipped quickly and it was exactly what I needed to get back on the road!"

2017-06-07

Very Helpful Staff

"I had just placed an order and then I realized I had forgot some items that I needed, so I called up the customer service which directed me to the parts department. I talked to the parts department and asked if I could add to the order and he said no, and I would have to place a second order. I didn't want to place a second order which would cost me an additional shipping and handling, so I asked if I could cancel the original order and remake the order with the additional items, and he said sure. The order got cancelled and I re-ordered the original order with additional items that I had forgot. Saved me the additional shipping and handling costs. Superb customer service. Thanks you Mini of South Atlanta."

2017-06-01

Best Price on OEM Mini Parts I Needed

"I needed to replace the rear area chrome/rubber molding strips and the 3rd brake light on my R-52 2006 Mini Cooper S Conv. Did lots of internet searching, prices are all over the place. Thought I'd found best deal at a place offering free shipping. Turns out Mini of Kennesaw had the lowest parts prices, by far, so they were the best deal even when shipping and tax were added. They also obtained the parts quickly, and shipped them very well packaged to prevent damage. I'll be checking with them for my future OEM parts needs. "

2017-05-16

2009 Mini Parts

"I ordered the a replacement part for the rear doors on a clubman. The delivery time was great and being a part directly from Mini, was easy to replace. I will definitely order from the web site the next time I need a part for my Mini Clubman."

2017-05-15

The Best Service I've Come Across

"I have purchased multiple times and each the service, shipping, and pricing it just as good and better than any other Mini Parts Department I've found. The people are extremely knowledgeable and the shipping is very quick.
I will continue to come back again and again.

Share Miniofsouthatlanta's store rating

Miniofsouthatlanta is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Miniofsouthatlanta is not a merchant member
Miniofsouthatlanta does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!