3038 Evans Mill Rd
    Lithonia, GA US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    8:30-4:30 Monday through Friday
    770-484-1204
    770-484-1155
    Contact@LutherRice.edu
    770-484-1204

2018-09-08

Natasha Stewart

"I have find that my experience @ LRUS has been challenging & rewarding. I look forward to earning my degree in 2019. "

2018-08-18

Excellence at Best!

"LRC is an excellent school with excellent professors. My experience was excellent! "

2018-08-03

Great College

"I am a student at Luther Rice and I am currently enrolled in the Doctor of Ministry Program. I have found the professors outstanding in both biblical and life experiences. They are able to impart information to help you advance in your calling. A great place to develop so you will be able to reach your full potential in Christ.

2018-07-15

Luther Rice College and Seminary

"I'm the first male to graduate college in my family. The pressure I felt going into college was immense but when I got to Luther Rice, that all subsided. Student government, teaching assistants as well as counselors and professors were welcoming and embraced my culturally diverse background and understood my challenges and created a path for me to graduate. I'm now one semester away from my masters and feel really empowered by and am grateful for the support of my Luther Rice Family and Alumni!!! Couldn't have picked a better school. "

2018-07-09

Very appreciative for Luther Rice College and Seminary

"I had a great experience at Luther Rice!! Very insightful professors and curriculum. I received lots of encouragement as I attended in person and online, while earning my Bachelors degree."

2018-07-02

Luther Rice College and Seminary the best

"As a doctoral student, Luther Rice College and Seminary is the place to obtain your degree-excellent in every way!! Call me if you are not convinced-Pastor William Devlin 646-233-7279....DMin. student...

2018-07-01

Its ok but costly.

"It’s has been ok to try on the thought of going to seminary. Whenever I looked at it I always found it was too expensive. "

2018-07-01

Great apologetics program

"I enjoyed the apologetics courses that I took. I have 4 more courses plus my thesis to complete my MAA degree. I hope to re-enroll in a year or so when I will have time to finish."

2018-06-30

A wolf hiding seminary college

"Abandoned Christian values and family "

LutherRice's Avatar
LutherRice from Luther Rice College and S has responded
Posted Jul-23-2018

“This review is perplexing. Luther Rice has remained a conservative Christian institution that teaches the inerrancy of the Bible since its founding in 1962. We would love to communicate with you to hear exactly what caused you to write a review of this nature. ”

2018-06-29

A .2002 Graduate Responds to a LRCS survey

"I did most of the course work for a Master of Divinity degree while I was living in Japan, working and serving as a missionary to the Japanese people. I completed a course about once every 6 months, a large portion of which was submitted on paper and sent by postal service to the school and the appropriate advisor/course adjudicator. Overall it was a good experience, which probably would have been enhanced by a bit more in-person interaction with the respective faculty members. Probably the greatest benefit to me was coming to realize how little I know of God and His ways and Word. In other words, I learned more about humbling myself before Almighty God!"

2018-06-29

Applying to Luther Rice College

"I don't believe I should take a entry test to apply for Master's of Arts in Biblical Counseling. Furthermore, no one called or e-mailed me after I was applying. No communication!"

LutherRice's Avatar
LutherRice from Luther Rice College and S has responded
Posted Jul-23-2018

“It is unfortunate that you had a negative experience working with the admissions process because that is not the type of customer service we strive to provide. There are systems in place that provide email communication with all applicants. There may have been some issue that limited this effort with you specifically and we apologize for the error. We would be happy to communicate with you further in hopes to improve your experience with us.”

Professors Who Care

"I have found this Seminary to be personable and care about the students that embrace their campus. They want the students to be successful in their education and do all they can to help them and encourage the students. If they can help the student in anyway, including finances, they will. They are always there for the students, in person or on the telephone. I have told my friends and others about Luther Rice. One thing I do like is that these Professors are serious about their teachings about The Bible, and they believe what they are teaching! The Administration staff is outstanding too! I am glad to be apart of this great institution."

2018-06-28

Personal School that cares about you

"Great Bible based school that holds to the inerrancy of the Bible and gives you a firm foundation in Biblical studies. Studies will help you in Biblical counselling , preaching, and church management. Professors take a personal interest and will do all they can to help you succeed. Highly recommend this school. "

2018-06-28

I was greatly blessed by my studies through Luther Rice College and Seminary.

"The administration and teachers were solid Bible believing and well trained leaders. I had my undergraduate BA from Baylor University 1956 and my Master of Divinity from Southwestern Baptist Thelogical Seminary in 1973. and after 20 years as a pastor earned my D. Min from Luther Rice.
Working on this last degree while serving as a local pastor allowed me to use most of the study in local application as a local pastor. This was very practical and the teachers were very helpful.

I highly recommend Luther Rice College and Seminary. Dr. Demas B. Martin, D. Min, Luther Rice, 1981.

Perhaps the longest 'tenured' student Luther Rice ever had

"I first attended Luther Rice on campus in the early seventies. Circumstances caused me to leave before completing my degree, and it wasn't until the mid 90's that I considered attempting to complete a degree. I mostly expected to be told it was impossible after all that time, but they worked very closely with me and I was able to complete my master's degree on-line which was a major blessing to me. They are truly student centered as well as Jesus centered group of people."

Share Luther Rice College and Seminary's store rating

Luther Rice College and Seminary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Luther Rice College and Seminary is a merchant member
Luther Rice College and Seminary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.